Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A City by the Light Divided

Chapter Eleven

by MusicxisxHearts 0 reviews

No summary.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-10-14 - Updated: 2006-10-15 - 1279 words

0Unrated
"Cat fight in District D! Call in the special forces!" Joe yelled as he ran down the stairs, smiling.
Andy shook his head, "Why are you always so hyper?"
"That is the question with no answer!" Joe yelled back.
"We aren't really 'special forces'," Patrick corrected.
"Joe thinks he's special," Andy smirked.
"That was evil!" once again, Joe was yelling.
Pete walked more calmly down the stairs and pulled on a red hooded sweatshirt, "Come on, we're meeting Kylie half way." He headed for the door.
"What else do we know about the situation?" Patrick asked as he and the others walked down the alley towards District D.
"I know!" Joe volunteered. Andy pushed him into the wall.
"Kylie's dad didn't say much, just to get down there as fast as possible," Pete grabbed Joe by the back on his shirt before he got lost.
"Do you think this is part of The Revolution?" Patrick whispered.
Pete looked around to make sure no one was following them, "No, her dad wouldn't trust us there if it was."
"Good point!" Joe yelled. Andy almost punched him this time.
Fifteen minutes later, Kylie fell into step with the others as they passed by. "Keep your eyes open and stay aware of what's going on. We have information on the group of vampires causing trouble, and they aren't the nicest."
"Wonderful," Patrick said sarcastically.
"And what do we have here?" a large vampire asked as the five turned down an alley leading into District D. He was tall, close to six feet and brawny.
"Heard there was some trouble to be found," Andy remarked wittily. Several other brawny vampires that were standing around started laughing.
"Well you found it," the first vampire retorted.
"This is them," Kylie whispered. She counted eight vampires. Great, we're outnumbered eight to five.
"I'll just be passing through!" Joe obviously hadn't heard Kylie. He turned around and started to walk away.
A vampire blocked him, "And where do you think you're going?" The vampire smiled to show blood in between his teeth. The other vampires laughed and moved closer.
One vampire stepped a little too close to Kylie for her comfort. "Didn't mommy tell you to pick on someone your own size?" she dished out her classic comment.
"Not when I'm hungry!" the vampire lunged for Kylie, but she spun around and kicked him hard before retreating a few steps. The vampire blocking Joe grabbed him by the front of his shirt and pushed him up against the wall. Joe's feet weren't touching the ground.
Pete moved closer to where Joe was, "Leave him alone." He made sure his fangs showed.
The first vampire followed Pete, "How funny, we have a little hero vampire here." The vampire smirked, then tried to punch Pete. Pete sidestepped out of the way just in time.
The vampire Kylie kicked lunged for her again and caught her arm. He pushed her up against the wall, but she sidestepped and missed his fangs. She kicked him hard in the stomach. And all evil was let loose.
Two vampires went for Andy and another started after Pete. Kylie rushed over and punched the vampire holding Joe just as the vampire was about to bite him. Kylie looked up and saw Reggie and a two other vampire members of The Agency coming down the alley. Oh my gosh, I have to remember to thank Reggie for this one.
Pete made a mistake. He looked to see where Kylie was, but the next instant the vampire he was fighting punched the side of his face and pushed him to the ground. Pain shot through him as his head hit the ground. He rolled over and stood up before the vampire could pin him down. You idiot! Pay attention to what you're doing!
Meanwhile, Patrick had managed to lure two vampires away as he took off running down the alley. I can't fight, but I can run. He turned right, ran down the main street, turned right down another alley, turned right again onto another street, and turned back down the alley where everyone else was at. Reggie and another vampire from The Agency took on the two vampires that had been chasing Patrick.
Everything was so crazy, Kylie could barely keep track off what was happening. The one thing that did register in her mind was a group of six tan-suit-wearing Dandies coming down the alley to her left. /Oh crap.../Mariano was among them. The fight had moved out into the street.
Kylie ran towards Andy, who was nearest to her. "Look what fun just showed up!"
A vampire shoved Joe and he fell into Andy. "Sorry about that!" Joe stood up dizzily.
"We gotta get out of here, or at least you do Kylie," Andy grabbed Kylie by the arm and led her down the street.
"Hey wait! Where are you going?" Joe followed. The three turned down an alley nearby. Kylie pressed her self up against the wall and hoped none of the Dandies had seen them leave.
"Definitely Dandies," Andy said as he peered around the corner.
"No way!" Joe looked too. "What about Pete and Patrick?"
"Oh no," Kylie moved to go tell them, but Andy held her back.
"Do you want to get yourself killed?" Andy asked. "Pete can hold his own and Patrick probably is sticking by those vampires from The Agency."
Kylie groaned, "You don't understand! Pete knows that Mariano bit him, and well, he's not the type of guy to let someone get away with wrecking his life."
Andy and Joe understood what she was saying. "Then it's his fight," Joe said quietly, for once. Kylie peered around the corner and watched.
Patrick was being backed against a building wall by a group of vampires. Pete, in the mean time, had just spotted Mariano. Kylie almost didn't want to watch. Pete ran towards Mariano. I'm out for revenge now; I just hope Kylie is somewhere where he can't see her.
And then the police showed up. Everyone scattered. Reggie and the other vampires from The Agency seemed to just vanish. Patrick made a run to tell Pete. Too late, Mariano got away and the police took their nightsticks to Pete. Two officers grabbed Patrick and shoved him up against the side of a cop care. Pete blacked out.
"Oh my gosh, we have to do something!" Kylie again tried to get away, but Joe was faster. He grabbed her and pushed her down the alley.
"No, we need to get out of here before those Dandies come this way and find us!" Joe started jogging. Kylie and Andy followed, Kylie doing so reluctantly. But what about Pete and Patrick?
"What's your name?" one officer asked, while the other put handcuffs on Patrick.
"Patrick Stump," he said. Perfect, I knew this would go badly.
"Alright, take him in," the police officer said after he wrote down Patrick's name. The other officer opened the door and shoved Patrick into the cop car.
Pete opened his eyes, not registering where he was at first. Oh, that's right, getting arrested! He struggled with the handcuffs, but they wouldn't move at all. He sighed and looked out the window. No! Not Patrick! He had looked over just in time to see Patrick shoved into a police car. He looked the other way and saw Mariano talking casually with the police. He's getting out of it! And things just keep getting better and better.../He groaned and slumped back against the seat. His head was pounding and his whole body ached. /I hope everyone else is in better shape than I am.
Sign up to rate and review this story