Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > UnderNeath

Breath

by Sea_Glass 3 reviews

well not that much action, or romance but this is still only the begaining ,, so i hope you like this chappter. ha i heart dinner rolls ; )) please R/R

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-17 - Updated: 2006-10-17 - 684 words

3Ambiance
Well there is the second chapter hope you like it, not that much action but I will try to add some in the next chapter.! enjoy_

OOOOoOOoOooOoooOooooOOoooooOooooOoooOOOOoooOooOo

"Atlanta" Archie asked looking down at the water half stunned and shocked to what just happened.

Archie stared hesitatingly at the pool full of that wet, horrible, thing called water.
Oh my god Archie mumbled as he bravely dived in to the deep end of the pool forgetting about his fear of water. He swam down to were Atlanta lied still at the bottom.
He quickly through his arm around her waist and pulled Atlanta to the top.

He laid her on her back and checked for a plus. When he didn't find one Archie started too panic and flipped out his PMR to call for help.
"Hello any one there, come quick" was all he had time to say.

Okay CPR, he mumbled to him self as he opened Atlanta's air way and gave her the kiss of life. He continued this until she began to cough up water.

"Wow what happened" Theresa asked as she and the rest of the titans ran up beside Archie, who had a shivering Atlanta in his strong arms.
"I ..I...I .. Umm don't remember anything" was all Atlanta could say.
Archie's heart jumped out of his cheats. In some ways he was sad, and others he was thrilled.
'So how about that mall trip" Neil asked breaking the silences.
"Neil" Archie growled.
"No its okay, you guys go I need to go back to brownstone and get changed anyway" Atlanta said wringing out her hair.
But before anyone could protest Jays PMR start it buzz.
Jay flipped it open and started to talk.
A couple seconds later he turned it off, his face now showing a little bit of concern.
"We have to go to the school right now, Miss Hera may have a new lead on Cronus."
All the titans jogged over to Herry's truck and hopped in.
The drive to the school was quick and quite.
Atlanta and Archie sat in the back next to each other.
"Umm,, thanks Arch for saving me, I don't really remember why or how I fainted." Atlanta whispered sounding a little confused.
Archie chuckled a little, "No problem".
All he could think about was how good her lips had tasted.
The Seven teens piled out of the red truck. They walked through the halls of the high school and to the janitor's closet. Making sure no one was around Theresa slipped off her neckles and placed in the lock. The door opened and they all crowed in as the large wall turned a sparkling blue and they all walked through in to the gods hide out.

"Good I am glad you all got here so soon" Said Hera as she lead them in to her solarium.
"So what's going on" Odie asked curiously.
Hera continued "Well it seems Cronus has managed to get his hands on a coupe very important devices. One of them being a time devices and the other being a DNA scrambler, which was the power to turn people in to all sorts of creatures."

"So what do you want us to do?" Neil asked.
"Well I want you all to travel to where Cronus is believed to be, which is Greece. Then find the devices and hopefully bring them back."
"Okay titans lets go" Jay hollered as he leapt to his feet.
"No, it's not that simple, for I fear the most that Cronus might use one of the devices on you seven." Hera continued. "You see the effects are believed to be reversible, but there are no guaranties."

"Well we will just have to be careful when." Atlanta added in.

As the seven hero's got up and headed to the airport, Hera could only stair up at the ceiling tiles, and hope that they all would return safe and unharmed.


OooooOOOooOOOoOOOOoooOOOOoooooOOoOOoOOOOOoooOOoo

Okay so next comes the plane ride were I hope to get some a/a and j/t action and romance into place. = ))R/R
Sign up to rate and review this story