Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > UnderNeath

Airport

by Sea_Glass 4 reviews

Well in this chappter some cuteness with our two couples. J/T , and A/A i hate summerezie so just R&R.= )

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-18 - Updated: 2006-10-19 - 677 words

1Ambiance
Chapter three.. Some J/T moments and some little A/A cuteness.
Enjoy_


OooooOoOoOOOOoooOOoOooOOOooOOOOOooooOooOoOOOOoOo


The drive to the airport seemed to take forever to the seven teens.
"Grr... I hate leaving my truck behind, I mean what if some one stole it, or vandalised it."
Neil just rolled his eyes at Herry. "It's a truck man, its not some important hair products or, or, or, shoes" Neil said trying to be some what helpful.
"Ha, is that a you talk about" Archie laugh with Atlanta and Odie.

In the back seats of the truck Theresa and Jay sat quietly, shifting in an uneasy silences until Jay broke it. "So umm, I wonder what Miss Hera is so worried about, I mean we have faced Cronus in allot worse situations before."
Theresa looked up from her note pad, which she had been doodling in for the past half hour. She smiled at his loosely attempt to start a conversation, but replied. "Yeah I know she seemed to be worried, I hope she's telling use everything. Miss Hera was off in like dream land or something." Theresa giggled.
"Yeah I hope nothing happened with Cronus....."
But before Jay could continue Theresa cut him off. "Oh jay enough about Cronus lets talk about something else. Like, like,"
"Like Doughnuts" Atlanta added in to their conversation.
"Ha ha Atlanta very funny" Theresa scowled sarcastically kicking Atlanta's chair that was in front of her.
But all there thoughts were stopped when Herry hit a red light and slammed down on the breaks hard, sending every one in the red truck to arch forward.
Theresa's little blue pen rolled on to the floor off her lap, and eminently both her and Jay reached for it. They're two heads collided hard and they both sat up.
"Ouch" They both hollered at the sudden pain in their heads.
Jay smiled at Theresa and returned the blue gel pen. Theresa took it gracefully and muttered a word "thanks" while she rubbed the sore bump on her forehead.
"They guys you can stop flirting now we are at the airport" said Neil smiling at the two.
"What we were not flirting" Jay and Theresa both said as their cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"Yap, who are you trying to fool" Atlanta laughed.
_____________________________________________________________

An Hour later the teens all sat half way through a two-hour plane trip.
Jay and Theresa were seated together, the same with Archie and Atlanta.
Odie, Neil, and Herry sat together it the middle row.

Atlanta Looked out at the window and gulped. Sure she was a teen hero; a star athlete but she still hated flying. She glanced up at Archie, who really was only about five inches taller, and giggled. He was a sleep, and one's and a while would snore.
Atlanta flicked is nose and Archie's eyes shot open.
She burst out laughing.
"Lanta why did you do that I was having a really good dream." He pouted.
"Oh really I am sorry, what was it about then?" Atlanta smiled curiously.
Archie quickly tried too think of an excuses that did not involve her and himself in a lip lock.
"Oh nothing that important." he lied.
The plane started to shake, and the sturdiest announced that they were going to be experiencing some miner turbulence.
As soon as the plane shook a little more Atlanta griped hard on to Archie's hand.
He smiled and chuckled. "I didn't no you were afraid of flying"
Atlanta rolled her eye's "Ha I am so not afraid." she lied.
The plane shook a little more, and Archie could tell she was scared.
He smiled to himself and decided not to make fun of her.
"Its okay you know, to be scared" Archie continued in a rather soothing voice.
Atlanta was surprised, she was sure Archie was going to ride her on this, but he didn't.
"Whatever" She said a bushing.

OOoooooooOOOOooOOOooooOOOooooOOOOOooOooOOOoOOooO

Teehee, hope you guys liked it, I tried to add some J/T.
Hopefully more action next in the next chapter.
-seaglass
Sign up to rate and review this story