Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > I Remember

Maybe

by cassandra 3 reviews

This chapter would have been longer but my sister wants to play Clue.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-10-17 - Updated: 2006-10-18 - 609 words

2Insightful
Julius' next class was suppose to be fencing, with Scarlett teaching, but he decided to skip it.

He went to his room and laid down on his bed. It was only shortly after one, in the afternoon and so much had happened to him. He unlocked the memory of that island, well kind, of and he had made a complete idiot of himself in front of Delilah, the girl he loved since before he could remember.

"I bet she's scared of me now." Julius said out loud.

"You bet who's scared of you now?" Julius sat up and saw Delilah standing in his doorway.

Thinking off the top of his head he said, "Ursula."

"Why would she be scared of you now?"

Again thinking off the top of his head, he said, "While she was walking to the... kitchen, I... jumped out from... the shadows and... screamed in her face." Delilah busted out laughing. "Yeah it was pretty funny. She totally flipped out." Julius awkwardly, laughed along with Delilah.

Delilah stopped laughing and looked at Julius, with a serious look on her face. "Why'd you ditch fencing."

At first Julius was stuck on what he should say, they he came up with a perfect thing to say. "Why aren't you fencing?"

"Because Scarlett isn't here. She went to some tech place." Well he thought it was perfect. "But you didn't even go to the class and you didn't even know that Scarlett wasn't here." She had him there. "So why'd you skip class?"

Making something up he said, "Because I'm not feeling well."

"You want to go see the nurse?"

"No."

"I'll take you."

"I'm fine."

"But you just said that you weren't feeling well."

The next thing Julius said was actually true, "I want to be alone right now, Delilah."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"I'm here if you ever want to talk. About anything."

"Thanks, De, but right now I just want to be alone."

"Okay then." Delilah walked out of his room and closed the door behind her.

Julius rolled over in his bed and began to think, 'What am I going to do? I don't think she feels the same way or maybe she thought it would be awkward to tell me that I told her that I love her, or maybe she thought that it would wreck their friendship or something.' Julius sat up as he thought about the one reason that broke his heart to think about, 'Or maybe she just doesn't love me.'

The images of that mission started again.

He saw himself sitting in the pilots sit, Delilah was coming up from the middle of the plane, where she was sleeping. She had had a nightmare. She sat down in the seat beside himself. Then the plane started to go funny. The controls were bouncing around and the plane was going down. Delilah was going to get the parachutes but they were already to low. She sat back down and he heard himself say, "Delilah there's something I have to tell you." And he said those three magic words, "I love you." Delilah didn't get a chance to say anything before the plane crashed. Julius saw himself hit his head and they were both knocked out for a little while.

The images stopped. Julius put his hand on his head and said, "So that's how I lost my memory. But then how come I can't remember what happened on the island, oh well. More importantly she didn't get a chance to say anything so maybe she does love me."

"Julius why are you talking to yourself?" Julius looked up and saw Al.
Sign up to rate and review this story