Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Another to know

Chapter 9: On the roof

by Isia 3 reviews

Short, but Karra gets POed at Jay. I had to update so here it is!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-18 - Updated: 2006-10-18 - 352 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9
When Karra awoke there were many questions asked, but almost none answered. It was clear this was something that Karra wanted to forget. Nobody pried much. But when they got on that topic Karra would say something like; "Okay, who whants waffles?" and Herry would go; "ME!" Thus changing the topic compleatly. Karra was on the roof again. The clock in Jays bed room said 12:37 am. Jay awoke becuse he had herd a sound move down the halls. He got out of bed and went up to the roof. Karra was there, staring vacently into the night.
"Karra? I need to talk to you..." Jay said standing beside her. "...About... your brother."
"Fine, shoot." Karra said terning to face him.
"I think you are trying to forget your brother, but he is now part of the battle between good and evil, you can't just forget! Your going to have to be the one that kills him, and you know that... your they only one who can explot his weekness, whatever it is." Jay said.
"Do you enjoy in reminding me? Yes, I know I will have to kill him in the long run. But do you know how hard it is the kill your brother? Let alone your twin? He has hert me more times than I can count, mentaly and phisicly, I just forgot about it, hoping it would go away. Now he's going to be hear alot more and I have to suck up and face it, but not yet." Karra said as she started to cry. Then she turned around and with out so much as a good night, she whent down stairs, tears roled down her cheeks for hours afterwords. Jay stood there, unable to comprehend what just happend. He whent to his room and desided to sleep on it.


Hi people this is Isia! I would like to thank you for all your awsome reveiws! I would also like to ask a question...

who would go better with Karra:
Jay
Archie
Neil
Herry
Odie
Random person I make up

Please tell me in your reveiws! Thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story