Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Another to know

Chapter 10: The tast of blood, part 1

by Isia 0 reviews

What happends when Karras messed up ansesor takes Atlanta? I don't know... yes I do read to find out in this exiting 2 part chapter!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-10-18 - Updated: 2006-10-18 - 736 words

1Exciting
Chapter 10
"Archie! Come on! Ramesis can tie his shoes faster and he doesn't have thumbs or shoes!" Atlanta complained. Her and ?Archie were going for a jog. At the sound of his name, Ramesis jumped off Archies head and into Atlantas folded arms. Atlanta pet the black cat.
"THE CAT doesn't have a wonky heel or had a cat on his head." Archie complaind, getting up. He had started calling Rameis THE CAT because he was still sour, he didn't like the cat and it wouldn't leave him alone. Atlanta laughed.
"Come on!" She said running out the door.
"Wait up!" Archie yelled.

"Huh? Who is there?" The goodess Hathor said turning around. There was her Uncle-in-law, Set, with Cronus and Agnon be hind him.
"Hathor! So good to see you!" He said giving her a hug. The cow goddess of love pushed him away.
"Go away Set." She said, turning she whent back to reading her book.
"I have a deal for you. You will once again have the taist of blood, your weekness stoped... but you have to kill thease 8 kid first... Jay, desendent of Jason, Archie desendent of Achilles. Atlanta desendent of Atalanta, Thereasa desendent of Theasus, Odie desendent of Oddysuss, Neil desendent of Narsussis, Herry desendent of Hercules, and you should know Karra." He said with an evil grin.
"Never!" Hathor sid getting up.
"I thought you might..." Set said, then muttered some egyptioon words and there was a great flash.

"Archie, lets take a rest then turn back." Atlanta compaind, they were in a forset clearing.
"Scaired?" Archie mocked. Atlanta punched him.
"No, if we don't go back we will miss dinner!" Atlanta said sitting down on a log, Archie joined her. The started to talk, and into bout 5 minutes into the conversation they were atacked but a great lioness. This was one big cat, 10 times the size of both Archie and Atlanta.
"Run!" They screamed in unison, as they... well ran. The lioness went bounding after them.

"Were is Atlanta and Archie?" Athena asked setting out dinner. She had made something for everyone. They were all sitting at the table, save Archie and Atlanta.
"Don't know, Can I eat?" Herry asked looking at his plate.
"They went out for a jog hours ago, what is taking them so long?" Thereasa wondered.
"We should find them... Jay started to say, when he herd a loud roar, screams, and a sesris of loud thumps.
"No need Jay... Look!" Neil yelled pointing out the window. (Isia note: I don't know why I like having Neil see importand things out the window, it just works) There was Archie and Atlanta running away from the big cat.
"Thats not good..." Karra said.
"Why?" Odie asked,"Other than the fact that Archie and Atlanta are going to be eaten."
"Ever herd of Sekhmet?" Karra asked.
"No time, lets go save our friends!" Jay yelled jumping over the table.
"Right!" Every one yelled in responce as they ran out the door.

There was a great battle, but in the end Sekhmet ran off with Atlanta in her teeth.
"Atlanta!" Archie yelled as the kiking and screaming Atlanta was carried away.
"Karra, how do you stop the lion?" Herry asked.
"Well... um... you need a large body of water, the pond in the Park would do... and beer, lots of beer annnnd... blood." She said. She then went on to explain the story of Sekhmet. "In early time Ra was angry because people stoped beliving in him so he made the great lioness Sekhmet. She ate all none belivers, hard core eh, but didn't stop there. She started to eat any living thing that came in her reach. So Ra made the nile flow with beer, but to dye it red he added the blood of all of Sekhmets victems. She was so drunk she became the cow goddess of love, buettey and music, Hathor." Archie, Herry, Jay, Neil and Odie all snickered. "Who so happends to be one of my ansestors." Karra said. Now it was Theseasa tern to snicker.
"Right, any way, were are we going to get that much beer and so much... blood." Jay asked.
"Well Zues knows Hercules has eunough beer." Herry said.
"And a butcher would have, gulp, blood." Odie said.
"Ewwwwww!" Neil said.
"Makes sence, to the school!" rchie said as he walked off in the direction of there high school.
Sign up to rate and review this story