Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Another to know

Chapter 11: The tast of blood, part 2

by Isia 2 reviews

The second part. Some AxA! Wootess! There is alcohal in thjis chapter!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-10-20 - Updated: 2006-10-20 - 387 words

1Funny
Chapter 11
When they got to the school they went into the janators closet and through the blue thing and ran to Huculeses office. Whail he was on the can, the ran into the back and grabed the best beers, Wee willy, Sroganoff, corona and all the vodka they could grab, even though vodka isn't beer. They ran out.
"Ah! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Hercules siad after the kids had left and he finished up. "And all that left was bud and courus light!"
They then whent to the bucher. They asked for blood, when he said no, the put on black masks, knocked him out, took the blood and ran out.
"I'm going to lead Sekhmet over!" Archie said runnng off.
"Good! we'll go set up the park." Jay said running off in another direction with everyone esle.

Archie got to were Sekhmet was holding Atlanta.
"Let her go!" Archie yelled, wiping the great cat with his wip on her noese. Him and Atlanta ran. "We have to lead her over to the park to get her drunk!" Archie yelled from slightly behind Atlanta.
"Good idea!" Atlanta said grabing a Bud from an Irish man and though it into the gaping mouth of Sekhmet. No effect.
"Great! Now you have an Irish man chasing us!" Archie yelled to Atlanta (If you are Irish, no offence! I'm Irish to!).
"Give me back me beer!" He said yelling after them. They got to the park and Sekhmet saw the pond of blood. She drank till she was plastered. Suddenly there was a flash of light and In the place of a great lion was a sweet women with cow horns.
"Thank you..." She said as she disapered.
"Who? What? Wow." Neil said.
"I whant beer! NOW!" The Irish man said.
"Here!" Karra said thoughing him a beer. He walked away happy. Every one laughed.

"I was really worried about you... because I love you..." Arhcie said to a sleeping Atlanta. At 2 in the moring. She roled over. Archie left to go sleep in his room. At about 3 Ramesis came in and slept on Archies head.
"I hate this cat...ZzZzZz" Archie said.

"GAH! WHY WON'T THEY DIE! THATS ALL WE ASK, AND THEN WORLD DOMONATION! oUR NEXT PLAN WILL WORK!" Set said, ranting to his minons. Cronus shighed. This stinks, He thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story