Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

George Michel Always Said You Should Have Faith

by moocow 9 reviews

the only thing missing in this chapter is Evie getting pregnant with Andy's baby. XD

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2006-10-18 - Updated: 2006-10-19 - 1890 words

0Unrated
Pete fluttered his eyes open, blinking and adjusting to the light slipping in from the window above the bed. He patted the space next to him to find it empty, fully turning to see Lexi gone. Sighing, he sat up and stretched his legs under the sheets and rested his hands in his lap, shaking his head. Listening for any movement throughout the house, he was faced with how it had been for the past few months, quiet and empty.

He through his legs over the bed and looked down to see his clothes still spread everywhere from the door till his feet where his boxers were. He slipped them on and took a few steps finding his jeans and slipping them on as well. Grabbing a shirt and hoodie, he walked downstairs, shaking his head at how clean everything looked.

It was as if Lexi was never even there.

Blinking slowly, Pete walked to the kitchen and put on the coffee maker before hoping on the breakfast nook and staring out the back sliding doors, seeing the first snow of the season.

A small smile played on his lips remembering every whisper from the night before. He remembered how Lexi snuggled perfectly into his chest, her fingertips soft as she traced his tattoos and breathing low as they locked eyes.

Pete opened his eyes and took a sip of the hot liquid and nodded to himself, smiling and silently patting himself on the back. Even though Lexi had disappeared again, he knew exactly what to do.

----------

Lexi was lying in her room at Patrick's house, the distant noise of downstairs ringing in her ears. She had left Pete's house early that morning, unsure of what it would be like when they woke up. Not that she was afraid; she just didn't want it to be awkward. Lexi shook her head, adjusting her necklace and sat up, jumping slightly at Patrick who stood in the doorway.

"I heard you come in this morning, just didn't want to say anything," Lexi shook her head, smiling lightly.

"What are you, my dad?" she asked and Patrick shrugged, walking over and sitting next to her.

"Well, that would be really awkward, considering I'm well more handsome then he," Lexi glared before laughing.

"True," she agreed and sighed, bringing her legs up to sit Indian style. Patrick soon copied and tilted his head to one side.

"So, what happened?" he asked and Lexi bit her lip.

"We...came to terms," Patrick narrowed his eyes as Lexi avoided eye contact. He smirked and nudged her.

"You guys /didn't/!" he stared wide eyed at her and Lexi rolled her eyes, playfully pushing him.

"You sound like Heather when I told her about losing my virginity," Patrick smugly smiled and shook his head.

"Well, did you miss it?" Lexi looked appalled but then bit her lip.

"I'm not sure what you mean by that, Patrick," she whispered and Patrick shrugged.

"I mean...was it worth it, or does this put you back at square one?" Lexi parted her lips, but then shut them again and swallowed.

"It was worth it...just to feel," she paused and smiled. "Feel loved, but then...I felt so..." Patrick cut her off.

"You felt wrong for forgiving him like that," Lexi nodded and let another smile devour her features.

"Waking up to that face made me forget everything," she paused and fidgeted a bit. "He just seems so...harmless and...vulnerable to anything I was going to tell him," Patrick made Lexi look at him.

"What were you going to tell him when he woke up?" Lexi bit her lip.

"That I love him,"

----------

Aloe bit her lip as she adjusted herself on the medical bed while Joe sat down next to her on the other wheelie chair. Aloe bit her lip and ran a hand over her growing stomach.

"So what if it's a boy?" she asked and Joe shrugged.

"The whole naming it after the father thing is cliché," he commented and stroked her stomach lightly. "But..." Aloe smirked.

"I don't know yet," she sighed and leaned back more and stared up at the Florissant lights, letting her eyes dilate.

"Well, I don't care. We're starting a family for Pete's sake," Aloe stared at him, her face straining a laugh.

Joe blinked and then realized the irony in that sentence. The two laughed and Aloe smiled lovingly at him, cupping his cheek and bringing him down for a gentle kiss.

"I love you," she mumbled and Joe nodded once, glancing up as the door started to open.

"Love you too, now expose that stomach!" Aloe giggled lightly as the doctor came in and shook her head with a bright smile.

"So, ready to get jelled up?" Aloe smirked and nodded before raising the fabric of her long sleeved black shirt and letting the sonogram commence. Being the almost as blonde as she was, she had no idea what was really going on, and waited for the doctor to smile, which she did not a moment later.

"Well, would you like to know the sex of the baby?" she asked, turning towards the brightly smiling couple. Aloe turned her head towards Joe.

"Do ya?" she asked and he nodded.

"Of course," he replied like she was stupid for even asking that. The doctor took a breath and pressed a button to print the pictures and turned towards Aloe.

"Whelp, if you play your cards right for the next five or so months, you'll be the proud mother of a baby girl," Aloe bit her lip, stifling a smile and whipped her head towards Joe who looked just as excited. He gripped her hand and the two shared a kiss just before the doctor interrupted the celebration.

"And a baby boy," Aloe had to blink several times before she comprehended that that equaled two.

"Wait...twins?" she asked and Joe gaped at her before smiling just as wide.

"TWINS! Kick, ass!" Aloe laughed and had to bite back tears as she looked down at her stomach.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as the doctor talked to Joe. Aloe thought back to when Heather announced she was carrying twins and smiled to herself, taking it as a blessing from a great friend. A friend she missed very much.

I love you Heather...

----------

Lexi shook her head and nudged Aloe as she told her girl friends the good news. Freeda smiled but then groaned.

"For god's sake, there's going t be so many babies!" Lexi rolled her eyes.

"Enough about too many of them, Aloe's having /twins/!" Freeda smiled and playful smacked her arm.

"Not to put the spotlight on you or anything, but...what about you?" Lexi blinked and Aloe shook her head.

"Oh don't bring that up, you'll jinx her. Plus, she can't be five months," Lexi took a sharp breath in.

"But I could be three weeks," her two friends stared at her as they sat in the other two chairs around the small table at the coffee shop. Aloe blinked at her friend.

"Who'd ya do? Don't tell me it's William," Lexi let her breaths become short as her hand timidly shook, raising to her mouth.

"Pete," Freeda looked as though she had suffered from a heart attack. She hunched forward quickly and darted her eyes, teeth gritted.

"You had sex with /Pete/?" Lexi bit her lip and nodded once.

"Yea," she answered and Aloe smacked her.

"Unprotected on top of that," Lexi rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Please don't start," Freeda looked worried now.

"Lexi, babes...what happens if you are?" she asked, taking one of her hands and caressing it lightly. Lexi shrugged.

"I...I can't be sure right now, I mean...it's too early to see if I skipped my period," Freeda titled her head to one side and stared blankly at her friend.

"Don't sound like an idiot, Lex. You can still find out," Aloe nodded.

"Haven't you ever heard of that little annoying white stick that determines if your in deep shit or not?" Lexi blinked and shook her head.

"But that's the thing, Aloe...I'm not going to be in deep shit if I'm pregnant, I'm gonna have to go back to Pete," Freeda smacked her friend for real in the arm, making her wince and rub it lightly.

"But that's exactly what you want, and you'll realize that the minute you see his face when you tell him," Aloe nodded at her friend.

"Lexi, this is just what we've been waiting for, for...this!" Freeda smirked and patted the table.

"Bang," Aloe smirked.

"Bang," they both poked Lexi's stomach.

"Baby," the said at the same time.

----------

Pete blinked as he observed the piano keys, the guys spread out around him, Patrick next to him, Joe sitting on the piano and Andy sitting in the pulled up drum stool.

"What cha' thinking about, Petey?" Joe asked and Pete blinked, smiling and looking up at him.

"Babies," Andy rolled his eyes.

"If anybody should be thinking about babies, it should be Joe," he mumbled and Patrick laughed lightly.

"He is having twins," Pete shifted slightly.

"You know, how lives have changed so much," he said and Andy smirked.

"Amen to that," Patrick nodded.

"I second that," Joe nodded.

"But we wouldn't be here if it weren't for certain things," Pete nodded.

"Tessa, Robert, Heather, just to name a few," Andy and Joe both glared at Pete.

"/Aloe/," they both said at the same time and Pete sighed as Patrick nudged him lightly.

"Yeah, I know," he mumbled and took a deep breath, and fidgeted again. "What do you think about life?" he asked, looking up at his friends. Patrick spoke up first.

"I think it's a pretty fucked up thing," he paused and shook his head. "But I think I've learned that every thing happens for a reason, and I think you know what I'm talking about when I say don't take things for granted," Pete nodded and Joe sighed.

"If you think about it, that's all we ever did and now look at us," Andy sighed from his seat and shook his head.

"I'll never see the day I meet four guys that have four women that rock their worlds," Joe bit his lip.

"But...Heather's not here," Pete blinked and shook his head.

"She'll always be here, right Patrick?" he turned to his friend and Patrick smiled, nodding and patting his heart.

"Either in my kids eyes of in my heart," Andy had to let his laugh go.

"Or in your daydreams, meaning pants," Patrick shook his head, a brighter smile on his face.

"She was pretty killer in the bedroom," Pete whacked at the air in front of him.

"Ahh, I didn't need to know that," Joe laughed and shook his head.

"You know Pete, if this thing works with Lexi, you better not fuck it up," Andy coughed.

"Again," Patrick nodded, nudging his friend.

"If so, we'll kick your ass," Andy smirked and nudged his friend as well.

"Again," Pete rolled his eyes.

"But think about it...everything we could ever want is in our grasps, I mean," Patrick looked at Pete.

"But you don't have Lexi," Pete smiled and shook his head.

"Yet,"
Sign up to rate and review this story