Categories > Celebrities > Taking Back Sunday > Another Decade Under the Influence 2! The Freaky House!

Chapter 5:Into My Future!

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

NOOO!!! Into my future!

Category: Taking Back Sunday - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-10-19 - Updated: 2006-10-19 - 349 words

0Unrated
I continued my walk. I heard happy clown music.

'A fair!' I thought. 'I LOVE FAIRS!'

So I walked in the room and I saw a little yellow dude giving out tickets.

"Take a ticket! NO MY TICKET! Take a ticket! No ticket for you! TAKE A TICKET!" He yelled.

"Can I have a ticket?" I asked.

"YEAH! You take ticket Adam! Lazzara Adam! Adam lazzara. MY TICKET GOES TO YOU!"

He handed me a ticket. "Thanks...whats your name?" I asked.

"CHEESE!!!!!" He replied.

"Ooooohkay." So I took a seat in the car and an..elephant sorta thing sat next to me.

"OOOHHHH!!!" It yelled. "YOU'RE TAKING BACK SUNDAY!"

"Yeah. You a fan?"

"No...I really hate you guys but you like the tv show I am!"

"What?" I asked.

"YOU'RE A FAN OF THE GRIM ADVENTURES OF BILLY AND MANDY!" He yelled. "My name is Fred-Fred Burger! I can spell my name REEALL good. You wanna hear? F-R-E-D-F-R-E-D B-U-R-GGGGG-EEEEE-RRR! Fred-Fred Burger..YES!" Uhh...Fred yelled.

"My best friends name is Fred you know..." I said.

"HIS NAME IS FRED-FRED BURGER TOO?"

"No..his name is just Fred."

"SHHHHHHHH! THE RIDE IS STARTING!"

"What is the ride called?" I asked.

"It's called the future life of Adam Lazzara!" He replied.

"Huh????"

"SHHHHHH!!!!!"

The first thing I saw was me in court.

"Mr.Lazzara. YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO BE IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS AGAIN!" The judge yelled.

I screamed.

The next thing I saw was..a church. Me in a tux...and a girl..in a dress.

"You may now kiss THE DEMOND!!!!" The priest yelled. I yelled.

Next we were in a hospital.

'Don't tell me I'll die!' I thought.

"Congrats Mr.Lazzara...it's a baby DEMOND! KISS AND MAKE UP!"

I ran off the ride..I didn't reach the end of the tunnel..it was a vortex of really ugly colors like..Breen and blrown.

"SAVE MEEE!!!!!!!!" I yelled. "LET ME OUT OF THIS DEMOND HOUSE!!!!!"

I finally got to the end. I ran out of the house. I shouldn't have done that...

Chapt 6 coming soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story