Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > All That I've Got

What a Wonderful Re-start

by ForNeverYours 3 reviews

More drama, maybe so make-ups.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-10-19 - Updated: 2006-10-19 - 1346 words

0Unrated
The morning sun struck my face in just the right way to make it impossible to go back to sleep. So, I yawned and stretched, then got up and went back out into the kitchen memorizing the way to walk without waking anyone up. Just like yesterday, Patrick sat alone at the kitchen table and stared at the smooth surface when I came in. I just rolled my eyes and got something to eat.
But something wasn't right. The silence was different. I could tell as he shifted nervously in his seat and the way I could tell he was looking at me. I smirked and turned to look directly at him. I settled my eyes in his face and made them as sultry as possible. I could tell he was uncomfortable as he sat there watching me. I turned back and position myself in front of the table with my butt sticking out just enough to make it look like I was ready to take it. I heard him shift just a bit more and shuffle his feet. Boy was he nervous. I stopped and got my food and turned the corner only to erupt into a fit of giggles.
I ate in my room this time, that way he wouldn't be there to pull me off of the balcony when I was enjoying my cereal. There was humming coming from the kitchen now...wait was Patrick singing? Why wasn't he with Anna; fucking her brains out like he always did. I ran back to his room and peeked in, Anna wasn't there?
Should I squeeze it into conversation? Attack and ask him to his face? No, let it wait, he obviously was uncomfortable having me shake my money-maker at him. He didn't want me to check into his personal life.
I just sigh and actually feel bad for him for the first time in almost three days. I don't want to make him fell worse by asking him. I will later though, when the time is right. Maybe this would show him how it hurt to have someone you love say 'I hate you'.
I smirked at the thought and sighed. For the first time in a while I thought about Mickey. I didn't seriously think I was going to call him. His number in the back of my phone was just sort of a security blanket in case things got worse. Maybe things would get worse, or things could possibly get better. It was all in how I played my cards, and right now they sucked.
I pulled in a slow breath and reached off the edge of the bed to my CD player. I pulled on my headphone and turned the volume up full blast. The sweet sound of tribal drum beats and mourning guitar riffs entered my head. I didn't know who they were; I got it out of Pete's collection, it looked right for my mood. They sound of screaming filled my ears, not good. I switched it off and pulled out another one of Pete's burned CDs, more screaming.
"Is that all he fucking has?" I whispered to myself taking off my headphones and leaning back against my pillow.
There was some movement in the hallway and I knew sooner or later everyone would be up. I pulled myself out of bed and got showered and dressed in a pair of paint splattered pants and a black tank-top. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. I looked boring and sad; my long black, purple, and red hair hung almost to my stomach and looked limp and lifeless. It was time for a change.
I went to Pete's bathroom and rooted through his drawers until I found a box of bright red hair dye. Then I got some scissors form the kitchen and went back to my bathroom.
"Here we go." I said holding the scissors up to my head and slowly cutting off one strand after another.
Soon, I had cut my hair so it looked slightly layered and hung at odd angles around my face. It actually looked good. I smiled at myself and reached for the box of hair dye. I quickly followed the instructions and dyed it and rinsed it.
I went back into my room and changed my shirt because I got some hair dye on it. I looked at my reflection one more time before going back into the kitchen. Andy looked up and gave me an approving nod. Joe did the same. Patrick looked up, blushed and got up and left. Pete got up and started laughing.
"What?" I spat putting my hands on my hips.
"Where did you learn to do things like this, it looks great." He reached for a strand of my hair.
"I don't know, my mom was a hair dresser so I guess I got it from her before she quit and started doing...you know." I suddenly felt awkward standing there.
"Teach me your ways sometime." He laughed and smiled. "So, is this for a special occasion...like to win back the heart of a certain blind-hearted someone?"
"You tell me." I smiled going back and sitting in my room. He followed and sat down on my bed.
"Ok, I'll tell you everything I know about what happened between them last night while you were out shopping."
"Spill." I ordered.
"It went something like because you were gone he found it the right opportunity to give what he could do which apparently cause her to think he was thinking about someone other than her." He mimicked a feminine voice and crossed his legs.
I laughed and motioned for him to continue.
"Which caused her to just...stop...and you know how guys hate it when girls just stop. So he started yelling about how he loved her and then she started screaming about how he was thinking of someone else."
I nodded, why did I really understand this?
"So she got her things said it's though and stormed out half naked with him following her completely naked, which wasn't a pretty sight let me tell you."
"So...they're...not together...anymore?" I thought out loud.
"Nope." He shook his head and got up. "Is that all you need?"
"I need you to do one more thing for me."
"What?"
"Ok, make it two."
"Alright, I'm listening?"
"Ask him if he really doesn't love me, and tell him I really need to talk to him."
"Will do." He saluted and left.
About an hour later someone knocked on my door. Patrick peeked his head in and then opened the door fully.
"Hi, Patrick." I forced my signature smile. "Do you want to talk?"
"Yeah, I think we should." He voice sounded so small and helpless. Not like the voice I was so used to hearing when we talked.
"Come in, sit." I said patting the bed. He sat down and sighed. It catching as he sighed.
"I know you almost had sex with Andy."
I looked down. "Yeah, but seeing you with her just made me so sick and angry; I felt like I had to get you back."
"You didn't have to." He looked up; his eye looked hurt and tired like he hadn't slept for days.
"I know."
"And I know you met a guy."
"He doesn't mean anything." I looked up for the first time in a while.
"And Pete told me you know about me and Anna."
"Things got bitter." I nodded and looked down again.
"I was thinking about you." Now his voice was really quiet.
"You were?" I lied.
"I know for the past few days I've been a real dick."
"Psh, yeah." I rolled my eyes and looked up at the ceiling.
"And I was thinking, maybe we could start over."
I glanced at him and smiled.
"Hi, my name's Alex." I held out my hand and he shook it.
"My name's Patrick." He smiled back.
"It's nice to meet you." This was the re-start of a wonderful friendship.
Sign up to rate and review this story