Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > All That I've Got

Welcome to Decaydance!

by ForNeverYours 3 reviews

The group goes to Pete's office to meet a new potential bands.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-10-24 - Updated: 2006-10-24 - 1225 words

0Unrated
I remember when I first fell in love. I was only 13. Some people think no one has ever really experienced real love. But I have, I'm sure of it. His name was Seth. He had of gold and cared about me more than his own life. Sometimes I think about what I threw that day in the lunch line. Thinking back maybe I should have been a jerk and just said no to that girl. Thinking back I realized something that could have changed my future. Thinking back that was the day I met Sabrina.
I felt Patrick's hands play with my hair while we laid together, our legs intertwined, softly kissing. I know we just made up but I've been waiting forever to fell him against me this way.
"I'm sorry." He whispered softly.
"Don't be." I whisper back kissing his chin. "You're all mine now."
He smirked and rolled me on top of him. He kisses my neck and bites lightly at the edge of my jaw. I can tell we have time. I glance over at the clock on his nightstand. It says 8:30. Have I seriously been away for almost 7 hours? Just lying in bed feeling Patrick breath.
But another intimate moment turned sour as a knock filled the silent air. He groaned and reached over the bed for a shoe which he threw; hitting the door and letting it slide open.
"Yes, Pete?' He said still holding his face close to my chest.
"You have to get up, we're meeting with the record company today remember?"
He groaned and pulled his face up to mine.
"Want to come with us?" I smiled and let him get off me.
He just pulled on his shirt and pants. I sighed and looked around for my clothes that got thrown on the floor last night right before we went to sleep. My shirt is under the bed; how the fuck did it get there? I pulled it on and then set to work finding my jeans, on the lampshade...don't.even.want.to.know. I just rolled my eyes and slip them on. I don't even care if Pete is in the room. They've seen at least my ass. Patrick rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand once I had my pants on right.
I smiled at him and walked out past Pete who fake-gagged and stuck his tongue out. I laughed and we kept walking out the door and down the hall. Then onto the cold street, covered in snow. I shivered and pulled myself closer to Patrick. He instinctively let go of my hand and rapped his arm around my shoulder. Pete was following close behind but not getting into our space.
"Pete where are we going?" I called over my shoulder.
"Well, we're meeting with a band that sounds right for Decaydance."
"Your label I suppose?"
"Oh you're good." Pete smirked.
"Patrick can you give me a piggy back?" I asked grabbing his waist.
"Fine." He sighed bending down a little while I backed up so I could get a running start. I jumped up on his back and heard him groan as I shifted my weight to make it more comfortable.
"Better?" I asked putting my head next to his.
"Great." He said sarcastically.
The rest of the walk was uneventful, just Pete talking about this band and how they were going to be the next big thing because they were unlike anything he had ever heard before. I just rolled my eyes and enjoyed the sweet smell of cologne and soap coming off of Patrick's neck. I tried to breathe deeply without him noticing but he glanced back a few minutes later.
"Are we there yet?" I wined as Patrick pushed me higher up on his back.
"Fifteen more minutes." Pete called over his shoulder. I shivered and hugged Patrick tighter.
"Cold?" He asked sounding like he was being choked.
"Very." I answered flatly. He pulled me up closer to his mid back. I really must have been hurting him. I slid off his back and grabbed his hand, it was really cold.
"You're cold." I said kind of concerned squeezing his hand gently.
We walked for a few more minutes until we got to a tall black building. We walked in, we didn't have to sing in because they knew who they were but had to explain for me. I got an id card and clipped it to my waist. Pete walked up to a black desk and shuffled through some of the papers that littered the top, then pulled out a white folder and sifted through the papers.
"So, where is this magical band you were telling me so much about?" I smirked looking around.
"Mr. Wentz, the band is here to see you." A tiny secretary said adjusting her glasses and handing him another folder. "And your 4:00 cancelled."
"Ok, send them in." He sounded so professional as he looked through the folder and saying it nonchalantly.
I glanced over at Patrick; he was standing over looking out the window. I looked around Pete's office. Black furniture, black walls, which was just what drew people in I guess.
Four people walked in shyly. A girl lead the way, she had blonde curly hair ties back in a ponytail. Three guys followed her.
"Hi, take a seat." Pete said looking up and gesturing to the chairs near his desk.
They sat down and glanced at me and Patrick. I bit my lip nervously and felt my stomach turn. For some reason I felt out of my comfort zone. I had to get out. I stood up quickly and walked out of the room. Patrick followed me. He grabbed my arm and turned me around.
"What's wrong?" He asked, his eyes growing concerned.
"I-I just felt sick, where's the bathroom?"
"Over here." He said taking my hand and leading me down a long hallway past closed doors and other rooms. He led me into a large bathroom fully loaded with a bathtub, shower, hot tub, and toilet. The room was actually two rooms. The first room had the toilet and shower. The other had the bathtub and hot tub, along with a walk-in closet.
"What is Pete planning and orgy or something?" I scoffed lightly.
"No, it's just the weather here is very unpredictable and this is just in case he would get snowed in." He explained going into the other room. "It's sound proof though, so I won't hear you do your business."
"Oh that's great." I rolled my eyes and laughed.
He closed the door and I heard it lock, maybe it wasn't supposed to but it did. I did my thing and sighed, I felt better already.
When he door didn't open back up I got up and opened it. Patrick was sitting on the floor and strumming a guitar. I smiled and let go of the door.
He looked up and gasped just as the door closed. He got up and tried the door, shit.
"It's locked isn't it?" I asked closing my eyes.
"Kind of." He sighed turning his back to the door and sliding down.
"Great." I flopped down on the edge of the tub.
"Well, what now?"
"I guess we make ourselves comfortable, we're going to be here for a long time."
Sign up to rate and review this story