Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > All That I've Got

Not now, oh God not now!

by ForNeverYours 3 reviews

More lock in fun and an unexpected turn in events.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-11-01 - Updated: 2006-11-01 - 1394 words

0Unrated
About an hour later we were both sitting on opposite sides of the bathroom. I was looking at my feet, I think Patrick was too. Even though we made up it was still awkward being alone together. Maybe for me it was looking at him and thinking about the first night I spent at their apartment and hearing him and Anna fucking. I cringed thinking of it. I glanced up at Patrick. He was looking at his feet just like I thought he was.
All of a sudden I felt cold. Not just sort of cold, like shivering cold. He still looked at his feet while I sat there shaking. He looked up slowly, like he was dreading seeing me. I might as well think about what we did last night. It felt like a dream, the way he kissed me in just the right way to make my heart want to explode. The way he felt so right against me, the way he moaned my name. It felt almost too perfect.
I shivered in delight, or maybe it was just the cold. Either way my shivering got his attention. He got up and sat beside me, for some reason I felt uncomfortable and scooted away just a little. He hugged me lightly and rubbed my arms.
"Your hands are cold." I said flatly. "Why the fuck is it so cold?"
"They turn off the heat sometimes." He commented getting up and going to the closet.
He shuffled through some of the towels and found several blankets.
"I knew he had some around here somewhere." He handed me a blanket which I quickly wrapped around myself and sighed as I started to warm up.
"I'm glad you're here with me." I smiled.
He smiled back and sat down beside me. Suddenly an idea popped into my head.
"Patrick do you have your cell phone?"
"Oh good idea." He pulled it out and turned it on. "Shit."
"Don't tell me." I said shaking my head and grabbing his phone. "It's dead isn't it?"
"Yeah." He sighed and sat back down.
"Well, you have a watch right. How about telling me how long we've been here."
"We've been in here for four hours."
I yawned and stretched. Sitting in a bathroom with someone for hours really took it out of you. My eyelids got heavy and I looked around for a decent place to sleep for a while. I settled on the bathtub. I slid into it and wrapped the blanket tightly around me.
"Tired?" Patrick laughed glancing over the edge of the creamy white claw-footed bathtub.
"Very." I mumbled back sinking lower into the cool white surface.
Before I knew it he was crawling over me and making himself comfortable behind me.
"Patrick, please don't do anything." I sighed. "I'm not in the mood."
"I won't." He said putting his hand around my waist and humming lightly.
I smiled and closed my eyes; sleep was the perfect end to this extremely weird day. Getting locked in a master bathroom with Patrick wasn't that bad, but it was still awkward.
With Patrick and my monotonous thinking I was lulled into a deep sleep.
~~~
"What the fuck?" someone's voice snapped me out of my peaceful nap.
I opened my eyes to see a janitor standing in the illuminated doorway. I yawned and stretched. Patrick was already was awake. I quickly looked around and pulled the blanket off of me so I wouldn't slip while I stepped out of the bathtub. My back was stiff from sleeping on my side, though I really couldn't help that.
"How long have you two been in here?" He asked astonished.
"I don't know." Patrick said quietly checking his watch. "Maybe twelve hours."
He sighed and opened the door more. "Come on, let's get out of here."
We walked slowly out into the hall. The dim light showed that no one was in the building at all.
"Hey Alex." Patrick's voice ranging in my ears. "When we get home remind me to kill Pete."
I nodded and grabbed his hand, ready to make the long walk home. But while we were walking something got into my head and made its home. I knew the thought wouldn't go away. I knew Patrick and I were taking thinks way too fast.
"Patrick." My voice was small; I knew he would tell there was something on my mind by my tone.
"What?" He asked looking forward.
"I-I don't think this relationship is off on the right foot." I bit my lip.
"I know." He said.
"I don't know what we should do though."
"We could start over, again."
"I don't want to start over again." I stopped walking. "I'm sick of every time something goes wrong we decide to start over and then decide its fine to fuck the same day!"
"Well what do you want me to do?" He spat.
"Take things slow." I sighed, trying to stay calm.
"I can't take things slow; I'm used to making it short, sweet and to the point."
"And what is the point of doing this?" I spread my arms out. "So we're not lonely?"
"No." He stared at me with angry eyes. "Not at all."
"Then what it is, Mr. Short, sweet, and to the point?"
"I need someone to love." He was grinding his teeth.
"Maybe I don't!" I turned on my heel and started walking away.
"Alex!" Patrick called after me. "Alex wait!"
"What is it now? All I wanted was to slow down and then you freak."
"Please don't be mad, I'm just used to speeding things up."
"I'm not and you know it."
"I'm sorry." He looked down.
"I'm sorry for yelling." I nodded and kissed his cheek.
We walked home hand in hand. It was dark probably ten or eleven, and snowing. As the snow fell it gleamed in to light from the apartments and the street lights. It looked so peaceful.
We got inside and shivered. Pete was sitting at his laptop with headphones on. I just sighed and rolled my eyes. I needed a shower and didn't want to bother with Pete. I walked into my room and flopped down on my bed. Sabrina was sitting on her bed humming softly and looking at a magazine when I walked in.
"Rough day?" She asked dropping the magazine over the edge of the bed.
"Yes." I said through the pillow.
"Patrick?" She guessed perfectly.
"We got locked in the bathroom together."
"Oh, did you fool around?" She said excitedly.
"Hardly, an office bathroom is about the least romantic spot you could find."
"I guess porn directors didn't get that memo." She smirked going over to the closet.
I laughed and rolled over on my back. She always made stupid comments like that.
"We got in a fight again." I added too.
"Over what?" She scoffed "Who got to sleep in the bathtub?"
"No, I think we're taking it too fast."
"Oh....oooooh." She said nodding. "Don't worry, if you two really love each other things will work themselves out."
"Thanks Sabby." I smiled rolling back over.
After a while everyone went to bed, everyone except me. I wasn't tired, but then again I was tired. I knew it wasn't insomnia because I've never had trouble sleeping before. And I wasn't troubled with Patrick or anything really. I was in a loving home with people that deeply cared about me and worried if I got sick or cried if I cried. But maybe it was something else. Maybe it was something much worse. Or maybe it was better. Thinking on it I remembered how many times Patrick and I had sex. I counted in my head, four times. Could maybe one of the times something went wrong? Could the condom have broken one of the times? Could I be pregnant?
My stomach turned, not because I was thinking about being pregnant. It just suddenly got sick. I got up and rushed to the bathroom, closed the door and puked into the toilet. I tried to do it quietly so no one would hear me.
After that I sat in the bathroom floor and cried. I can't be pregnant; things were just now going good for me. My hand involuntarily traveled to my stomach.
I can't be, I can't be.
I was.
Sign up to rate and review this story