Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Twins

Morning Chaos

by Always_A_Legend 4 reviews

The heroes's day starts off with a bang...literally.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-10-19 - Updated: 2006-10-20 - 1091 words

2Funny
As promised, here's chapter one. Enjoy!!
(still looking for editors- email me @ luv_ryou_shirogane@hotmail.com if you are interested. if you have msn messenger, add me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1: Morning Chaos

It was all quiet in the Brownstone. All we could hear was the flow of water thundering down and a bit of snoring. In the kitchen, hushed tones were heard.

'Do you think he's up by now?'

'He should be. Anyways, Herry be careful with that. There might be pressure. Use too much force and the whole neighbourhood will have a memorable morning to remember for years to come.'

'Stop worrying already. What could possibly go wrong?' At that moment, a bang was heard followed by a loud girlish scream coming from the bathroom. A bunch of 'Damn' filled the air. A purple-haired boy rushed out of his bedroom and started to pound furiously on the door. His actions were soon followed by a brown-haired boy.

'OK! Whoever is in there, you better come out and explain yourself!' shouted Archie.

'Theresa! You better open this door and come out!' shouted Jay.

'Yah! Or we're- wait a second. How do you know it's Theresa?' Archie turned and faced his leader.

'Ever heard Atlanta scream like that?' replied Jay.

'You got a point but Neil scream like that too,' said the warrior. Jay didn't reply for a moment before pointing towards a door in the far end of the hallway. Then he resumed his pounding. His comrade was still facing the directing he was pointing, clueless. It wasn't until he heard loud snoring coming out from the door. He rolled his eyes after realizing what Jay was trying to tell him.

'Theresa! THERE-' Jay stumbled back when the bathroom door suddenly flew open, revealing a dripping wet red-haired beauty.

'Woah! You look pale. What happened?' said Archie, while helping Jay get up.

'Herry! That's what happened!' she shrieked before rushing downstairs still dripping wet. Jay and Archie looked at each other before following her. They found her with Atlanta, Odie and Herry, all three looking guilty. Atlanta was trying to calm down Theresa while she shot deadly glares at the trembling, muscular boy hiding behind Odie. Herry was also holding the faucet handle.

'What were you thinking!' she shouted.

'I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry,' repeated Herry.

'Sorry! Do you know how difficult it was to have a hot shower before Neil uses up all the hot water?'

'How were we supposed to know you were in the bathroom?' said Atlanta. Theresa sighed and continued on with her interrogation.

'We got the who covered now on with the how and why. Why is Herry holding a faucet handle?' she said, noticing the object for the first time.

'Um...' All three looked at each other uneasily before Odie replied.

'We thought that Neil was showering so we thought we could pull a prank on him. You know, get back at him for every time he used up all the hot water.'

'Yah. But who knew he was going to sleep in today,' said Atlanta.

'Then Herry decided to turn on the tap and let all the hot water drain but knowing him, he kinda broke the handle and that's where the bang came from,' concluded Odie. Behind him, Herry was nodding frantically. Theresa slowly relaxed. Herry seeing this came out of his hiding place and asked her if he was forgiven. Theresa looked at his innocent face and couldn't help but laugh.

'I forgive you but next time you want to pull a prank on Neil while he's showering, check if it's actually him.'

'Aye, aye Captain,' saluted Herry. Theresa sighed again.

'Well, it's too late to shower and I doubt there's any hot water left. So I'm gonna go and change.' She left and the others got ready for breakfast when Jay's PMR went off. He left the room to pick it up.

'So...who's cooking?' asked Herry. 'I'm hungry.'

'I'm guessing someone here will have to do it. Athena's not here today,' said Odie, eyeing the Post-It note on the fridge.

'Bah. We've seen her do it every day,' said Archie. 'How hard could it be?' He rolled up his sleeves and got some eggs from the fridge. Then he got a frying pan and some oil. He poured about a cup of oil and turned on the stove to its highest setting.

"FSHZZZ!' went the pan.

'DUDE! I don't think you were supposed to pour THAT much oil,' cried Odie, covering his face with his arms.

'And I don't think you were supposed to set it THAT high too,' said Atlanta. Herry quickly rushed over and turned off the stove. Archie grumbled and started over. Learning from his mistakes, he first pour about a pinch of oil, then turn the stove to its lowest setting. When the pan was hot enough, he cracked the eggs and told Herry to pop some bread in the toaster. While Herry and Archie was busying themselves with the food, Odie and Atlanta were setting up the table. Since it was getting late, Archie thought he could cook faster if he turned up the heat. He set it to medium-high and to get a seat in the living room. Atlanta, Herry, Odie and Theresa were already seated and were talking in hushed tones. When they saw Archie, they quieted down.

'So Archie,' Theresa started. The others were trying very hard not to laugh. 'I know a cooking class not far from here. Want me to sign you up?' She asked while the others exploded with laughter.

'Ha ha, very funny,' said Archie sarcastically. He was about to retort when Jay came in.

'Guys, Hera need to see us ASAP and...what's that smell?' he said, sniffing the air.

'Crap!' exclaimed Archie. He rushed into the kitchen. The others followed close behind.

'What the...'said Jay.

'Archie tried to make breakfast this morning,' explained Odie. Jay opened his mouth but close it. He just sigh and shook his head.

'We don't have much time. Herry and Odie, open every single window to let the smell out. Atlanta and Archie, get rid of...that and Theresa, leave a note to Neil. Tell him to come to school as soon as he wakes up,' said Jay in his leader voice. Everyone scattered to do their assigned job. When they were ready, they all jumped in Herry's prized truck and sped to school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The first chapter of my first fanfic ever..DONE!! hope you guys liked it!! Review please!
Sign up to rate and review this story