Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Twins

School Drama

by Always_A_Legend 5 reviews

Surprise, surprise, surprise. Today's just not the day for some people.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-10-20 - Updated: 2006-10-20 - 908 words

0Unrated
Woah! i got chapter 2 up earlier than i thought..anyways R&R please! still looking for proof-readers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2: School Drama

'HEEERRYYY! Slow down, man!' shouted Odie, clinging to his seat for dear life.

'Sorry, buddy. The road is kind of slippery. Can't help it,' said Herry. The school parking lot came into view and he parked his truck near the entrance. Everyone stumbled out.

'Muah, muah! Sweet, sweet land!' cried Odie, kissing the ground. They all hurried inside the school. When they arrived to the janitor's closet, they made sure no one was around before Jay pulled out his medallion and slipped it into the lock. They heard a "ding" and the door opened. Everybody went in the cramped space. Some stepped on others foot while Herry struggled to pull the light switch. When he did so, he accidentally hit Archie.

'Hey!'

'Sorry.'

The door closed behind them and a glassy blue portal formed before them. Jay was the first to step out, followed by Theresa, Odie and Herry. Archie and Atlanta hung back. They never ceased to admire the beautiful arts that hung on the walls. They stopped at each painting and statues to admire them. It wasn't until Atlanta noticed it was quieter than usual that she realized the others were long gone.

'Come on, Arch. The others probably starting to worry,' said Atlanta. Together, they raced to Hera's solarium. There they found the others seated waiting for them.

'What took you guys so long?' asked Odie.

'Sorry. We were looking at this giant painting on the wall,' responded Archie, sheepishly.

'Ah yes. The Victory of the Olympians. I painted it myself when I was younger,' said a voice behind them. The gang turned around and found Hera and Persephone walking towards them.

'You painted it, Hera?' asked Jay.

'Yes. There was something inside me that wanted to express the feeling of victory at that time. A feeling of pride,' she replied. 'It took years to have it done but I was very pleased with the result.' Herry let out a low whistle. There was a long silence but it was interrupted by Jay.

'What was it you wanted to tell us this early in the morning, Hera?' he asked.

'We found something interesting. Especially for you Jay,' she said.

'Me?'

'Yes. Hermes went to fetch him. They should be arriving shortly,' said Hera. She would have continued if it wasn't for Herry's stomach. The growl was so loud and sudden that everyone laughed out loud. Hera raised an eyebrow. Everybody looked at Archie. He gulped and rubbed the back of neck.

'Long story,' he said.

'I assume you missed breakfast. One cannot start a day with an empty stomach,' said Hera.

'I agree,' said Herry, raising his hand. Persephone walked over and waved her hand over the table. In an instant, steaming foods appeared before them.

'Here. Help yourself,' she said. Without hesitating, Herry attacked the food. Jay and the others filled their plates and sat on the couches, enjoying the food. Nobody noticed the door opened. A man with a winged helmet and sandals entered, followed closely by a teenage boy. Still nobody noticed. Jay stood up for seconds when he saw Hermes and the boy standing there. He dropped his plate.

The happiness and laughter was interrupted by the sound of a broken ceramic plate. They turned their head and gasped. Odie choked, Herry had his spoon half way to his mouth, Archie and Atlanta were staring, open mouthed full of food. Theresa was patting Odie's back and stared too. Standing in front of them was an exact duplicate of Jay. He had the same hair as Jay except it was shorter and had more blond streaks. The facial features were identical. They even wore matching pants and shoes. The only difference was that Jay's shirt is yellow with purple stripes while the boy's shirt was purple with yellow stripes. Jay was the first to recover from his shock.

'Jayden,' he whispered. His friends turned their head toward him, confusion clearly written on their face. 'He...He's my long lost twin,' he explained.

'I know this must be a shock for all of you,' said Hera. Everybody's attention was now focused on the queen of the gods. 'We just recently found out that there might be another hero. It seems like both Jay and Jayden have the blood of their ancestor flowing through their veins. Both have the qualities to be the leader but only of them will be able to lead the team to fight for Cronus's downfall.' Once Again, confusion was written all over their face. Hera sighed.

'In other words, Jay and Jayden may have to compete against each other to prove who the true leader of the Titans is.' Her words had hit them hard. When no one said a word, Hera continued.

'Jayden will come to school with you and he will be trained to fight. He will also be sharing the dormitory with you.' Still shocked, the others could only nod. Theresa looked at Jay. He looked upset, almost angry.

'I'll talk to him later,' she thought.

'Two Jays? This is definitely not my day,' Archie whispered to Atlanta. Atlanta was about to respond when an ear piercing shriek echoed through the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well, that's chappie 2! i don't think chappie 3 will be up so soon...i hv math hw to catch up with...grr...down with math!
Sign up to rate and review this story