Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Twins

Tension & Explanation

by Always_A_Legend 4 reviews

Jay owe some explanation to the others

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-11-01 - Updated: 2006-11-02 - 905 words

0Unrated
Me: Hey guys. Sorry if I took so long to update but I kinda had a road block...eh, I mean writer's block...too much amazing race, lol. Anyways, here chappie 3! Hope you'll enjoy it.

Jayden: yah. Mommy here had loads of homework and now she's trying to find a ways to sue the teachers.

Me: Sush. Go to your room!

Jayden: sorry. Remember! Mommy does not own Class of the Titans! Only me..yay mommy!

Me: and thanks to all my reviewers! Now on with the chapter.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Odie whispered to Herry.

'What are the odds that the scream came from Neil?'

'Very high,' Herry responded with a nod of his head. The gang including Hera, Persephone, Hermes and Jayden turned around. They found a pale Neil who was pointing at Jay then at Jayden, rubbing his eyes and went back to pointing back and forth at the two brothers.

'I told you, didn't I? I told you that I needed my beauty sleep! But noo! Let's not listen to Neil and look what happened! I'M SEEING DOUBLE!' screamed Neil. The six heroes either groaned in exasperation or rolled their eyes. Jayden wore a confused look but had an amused smile on his face.

'Neil, you're not seeing double. This is Jayden,' said Odie, pointing at Jayden. 'He's Jay's long lost twin.'

'I think you should go back to bed and come back when you're fully awake. Can't you see that one have short hair and the other's hair is longer?' said Atlanta.

'And the shirts. Jay's wearing a yellow shirt and purple stripes while Jayden's purple with yellow stripes,' added Herry.

'Yellow skirt, purple polka dots. Who cares? It's still ugly,' said Neil. 'I guess lack of fashion sense runs in the family too.' Jay sat next to Theresa and sighed.

'Somebody go and knock some sense out of him,' he said. Archie cracked his knuckles and smiled evilly.

'Gladly.' Archie stepped forward, the evil smile growing bigger and bigger. Neil, with a look of sheer terror on his face, fled the room, hands in the air and screaming his head off. The others chuckled.

'He never change, does he?' said Odie.

'He better not or else I won't have anyone to pick on except Drama Queen here,' said Archie, pointing at Theresa. Theresa emitted a small growl while Jay chuckled and put his arm around Theresa's shoulders. Jayden stood there like he was a ghost not that he minded. But when he saw his brother put his arms around the girl with long fiery red hair, he felt a strange feeling. A mixture of anger and hate. Something that felt a lot like jealousy.

'Heck, why am I jealous? I only met them today. Beside I'm sure those two are together already,' he thought. Hera cleared her throat and all noises in the room ceased. The tension that was broken by Neil's outburst came back as if it never left.

'As I was saying, Jayden will be a part of your life from now on. I hope you will all accept him as you had accepted each other when you were first brought here,' she said. Then with a wave of her hands, she dismissed the eight teenagers standing before her. The drive home was a quiet one. No one said anything and no one made an attempt to. When they got back to the Brownstone, they found Neil in the living room watching some fashion show. But when he saw Archie, he threw down the remote and ran upstairs to the safety of his room.

'I guess he never got over the fright Archie gave him,' said Odie.

'What a baby,' Archie muttered. They found Jayden's suitcase sitting in the middle of the living room. Herry, being a sweetheart, brought the suitcase in the vacant room next to Neil's.

'Hope you can put up to Neil's loud snoring,' grunted Herry as he put down the heavy suitcase. 'Well, I'll leave you to unpack. We'll be downstairs if you need any help.'

'Okay, thanks,' replied Jayden.

The day went by quickly. By the end of dinnertime, everybody went to their separate ways. Archie and Atlanta went for a run. Odie and Herry was trying a new video game, Neil went to the mall. Jayden went back to his room to unpack some more. Theresa was looking everywhere for Jay. She found him sitting on the roof, looking at the stars.

'What are you thinking?' she said, sitting next to him.

'Huh? Oh nothing important,' he said, turning his face away trying to hide his blushing face. Theresa's closeness made him nervous.

'It's your brother's sudden appearance that's bothering you, am I right?'

'Yes...no....maybe...I don't know. My mind is all messed up right now. I don't know what to think.' Jay said desperately. Theresa wrapped her arms around Jay.

'Jay. Do you want to talk about it?' she asked.

Jay sighed.

'I guess I do owe you an explanation after how I acted this morning.'

'Yes you do. And don't worry. I got lots of time so take you time.'

Jay sighed again and started his story of his past.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Me: well that's chapter 3!

Jayden: and coming up next: Questions & Answers

Me: hey! Who told you to come out of you room?

Jayden: yikes! Remember to review!! bolts to his room

Me: chases Jayden and launch a tickling attack

~Stay tuned~
Sign up to rate and review this story