Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Race ya?

Up On the tracks

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 1 review

*- I wanted to changed the ending Read! excited!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-10-20 - Updated: 2006-10-20 - 196 words

0Unrated
"Race ya?" Atlanta said as she always did.


"Alright..my girlfriend..." Archie answered witha smile.


It was like a gust of wind have blown as they took off to race.
Archie had definitely gotten faster, and he was hot in Atlanta;s trail.


They were more than just ebest friends, they knew that now.

And they raced their heart out.

Laughing and playing, and flirting is what they always did.

It was easy to see there was a bond. And you could not break it with a thousand blood hounds, or a thousand men of soldiers, and a thousand knives to touch it.
Because it was true love...that was undeniable and filled with all fantasies and wonderous things they'd figure on the journey of love. It was touching...and for them...it all started on the tracks of New Olympia School...and a place that brought them together to be part of Class of the titans.

---------------------------------------------

I didn't really know how to end it, but i want to make other chapters just a few flirts coming between them so it's sort of like before the story began and how they always flirted with each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story