Categories > Original > Drama > My Sanctuary

The Last Fight

by darks00 3 reviews

My Sanctuary has a fight...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-20 - Updated: 2012-01-10 - 792 words

2Original

Chapter 6: The Last Fight

JOEY'S POINT OF VIEW:

We were in my garage, for My Sanctuary wanted to talk about our "big performance." Amy was also there, for she begged Megan to let her join us.

"Man," Amy said while laughing, "That was one hell of a show! You're so getting voted off next week!"

"Screw it, Amy," said her cold twin sister.

"This is all Kenny's fault," Kyle said right away.

"Me? It was you who wrecked Joey's drums!" Kenny cried out in defence.

"You're luck those were The Forgotten Bands drums and not mine," I warned.

"It was your fault," Kyle continued, ignoring me, "If you wouldn't have gone over board with your stupid solo..."

"I wanted to give My Sanctuary an edge, ok?" Kenny said.

"You sure gave it an edge...we're fools, now!" Cried out Kyle.

"Kyle, Kenny, both of you just shut up!" Screamed Megan. "This is getting us nowhere!"

But Kenny wasn't finished talking. "Man. You said you changed since you use to bully me. But I realized you didn't."

"You can't judge me for who I used to be!" Cried out Kyle.

"I can do whatever I want to do," Replied Kenny.

"THAT'S IT!" Cried out Kyle. "I QUIT!"

And at that moment, Kyle walked out on us. We were short a bass guitar player.

"Oh, now what we're going to do?" Moaned Megan.

"Meh," said Amy, shrugging. "You were doomed, anyways."

"Shut up, Amy," Megan said for the millionth time. "But we lost a player. We can't have My Sanctuary without a bass guitarist..."

"WHAT!?" I cried out. "That's it? Just because My Sanctuary hits a wall, we just give up? You just turn around and take a different route. I may have only been in My Sanctuary for two weeks, but I can tell you guys have spirit. We don't need Kyle. He only pulled us down, being negative and never supportive."

"Joey's right," Commented Kenny. "We're not giving up. That's not what My Sanctuary's about. Even if we do lose in the Forgotten Bands, we can be happy that we actually put our foot in the door. If we go down, who cares? And who cares what others think? We're not giving up music for Kyle."

"Yeah." Megan said, finally giving her fist smile since our failure.

Megan took her hand out. Then Kenny, then me. It felt weird, not having Kyle, but we raised our hands in the air, and cried out, "My Sanctuary!"

"So, what now?" Asked Amy.

"Well, I guess we just find a new bass guitar." Said Megan, shrugging.

"Yeah." Kenny and me said at the same time, agreeing.

_____________________________________________________________

My mother asked me to get some milk at Safeway. So, here I was. And that was were I saw Andy. Oh, God, the last person I wanted to see.

"Oh, hi," Andy said.

"What you doing here?"

"Same thing as you. We need to eat, don't we?"

"Yeah."

"I heard Kyle quit."

"How'd you know?"

"For he came to me after he did,"

"Why?"

"For he is now a band member of Euthanasia."

"WHAT!?"

My blood began to boil with anger. I felt my face going red. How can Kyle betray us like this, join our enemy's band!? I paid for the milk at the till, then I walked by Kyle's house. Why, for it is the longer route to my house. I guess I did it for memory's sake since we practiced there often. I heard a very nice sound coming from the garage. It was a playing of a bass guitar. I could tell it wasn't Kyle for he couldn't be home from Safeway yet. Being curious, I went by the open garage. There sat a boy about fifteen years old, red hair like Kyle's, wearing some glasses. He was playing Kyle's bass guitar. When he finished, he put the bass guitar down, and sighed.

"You're pretty good," I commented.

The boy jumped.

"How long have you been here?" He asked.

"Long enough."

"Who are you?"

"I was once a friend of Kyle's."

"Oh. He's my brother...please don't tell him I played his guitar!" The boy begged.

"Of course not." I replied. "Well, Kyle quit our band, "My Sanctuary." We need a new bass guitar player. And I think you're the one for it. Wanna join?"

The boys eyes lit up. "Seriously!?"

"Seriously.

He went up, and shook my hand, with the biggest smile on his face. "Oh, thank you!"

"By the way, I'm the drummer for "My Sanctuary." My nickname is Drumstick, but my name is Joey. I'm sure My Sanctuary will love to have you."

"Oh, thanks again," he said again. "I'm Klaus."

"Welcome to My Sanctuary, Klaus."

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story