Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Will she make it?

The end.

by Talia77 6 reviews

Atlanta went to watch some TV when an unexpected visitor came and ended her life.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-21 - Updated: 2006-10-21 - 172 words

0Unrated
Atlanta sat in her bedroom. She was listning to music when she finally realized she was bored.
She swung her legs over her bed and walked slowly to the door. As soon as she entered the living room she realized no one was home. " Where is everyone?" She said. Atlanta then decided they must have gone to dinner or something. She didn't really care. "Whatever." she said slightly annoyed. As soon as she clicked the remote for the ON button she heard a knock at the door. " Coming!!" she said hoping the guys were back. Atlanta opened the door- no one was there.
"Hello? Anyone there???" She called into the darkness. All of a sudden a dark figure jumped into the room and Atlanta felt strong hands wrap around her neck. She gasped for breath then realized she couldn't.
And the last thing she saw was a knife being plunged into her heart.
Then everything went black.
______________________________________
Sorry its soo short but i have to go now!!!
I'll update soon, I promise!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story