Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm Good To Go

Property of Pete

by moocow 14 reviews

I wonder if vegetarian girls 'give head'. Seriously. Can somebody ask Andy?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2006-10-23 - Updated: 2006-10-23 - 1398 words

0Unrated
I was in a fucking vegetarian's dream. Everything that went down to my stomach that afternoon almost gave me the feeling it was looking up at me, going 'I love you!'

At one point, I even smiled down at my lap and made Andy question if I was eating for two. Needless to say he got his first smack of the friendship.

"I still feel bad for Patrick," he mumbled and I laughed, wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"Why? Izzy already forgave him," Andy smirked.

"I suppose, but Patrick's just so shy, and not to be mean or anything," I cut him off.

"He doesn't seem like boyfriend material," Andy nodded.

"Especially for Izzy," I shrugged.

"She's a really nice girl, and Patrick's been patient, he's un-like most guys who go for the kill automatically," Andy laughed uneasily.

"Yeah, I guess girls care about that, ehh?" I shrugged, running my fork through the salad I got with everything. Re-crossing my legs I sighed.

"Personally, I don't really care, but I hate being hit on," Andy nodded.

"I heard about that bar-fight," I laughed, looking up at him.

"You did, did ya?" Andy smirked and nodded.

"And the gun shot wound," I rolled my eyes.

"In two months so much has happened, it's crazy," Andy nodded and shifted slightly.

"It's getting dark," he mentioned and I knitted my eyebrows together, leaning forward slightly.

"What time is it?" I asked and Andy checked his watch.

"Five, we've been here for three hours," he lightly laughed and I covered my mouth, gasping. "What?" he asked and I cursed.

"Shit. I was supposed to tutor Pete today, English," Andy pursed his lips together.

"Isn't he a junior?" I smirked.

"I'm in advanced placement English, so I ended up in his Tuesday and Thursday classes," Andy nodded and we shuffled out of our sides of the booths.

"I can take you back to his house," I shrugged.

"Where else would you take me?" I asked and Andy looked confused.

"Home?" I smirked.

"I live with Pete. It's temporary until I find an apartment, but..." Andy nodded and opened the door for me.

"Pete's it is," I smiled to myself.

"Such a gentlemen,"

----------

So, I'm a little jumpy telling the story of how it came to be, but it did, two weeks later. Turns out after that, /date/, with Andy, I came home, finding Pete sleeping on the couch.

The next day, I went out again with Andy where I had one of those moments where I had to be strict with myself, no if's, and's or butt's about it.

Andy pulled the line.

Yes, the line.

And right in the middle of my tangents. So after I processed what he had said, my mouth was poised open, no words coming out. But as he smiled softened with the silence, my heart was rushing, trying to think.

Ok, so what about Pete? Does he have to find out? Or, should I not even care? But then again, I do live with him, and I'd have to deal with that sad puppy dog face all the time.

With the fact that I didn't really care, and it was about my decision, I smiled and nodded at Andy, letting him lean in and give the first kiss of the relationship. Whelp, I wish everything could have been smooth after that, but...oh boy, it wasn't.

About two weeks after that, it struck me that Pete had just barely found out about us. It wasn't pretty. Here, let me tell you about it with a huge smile on my face.

/Not/.

----------

"Evie?" I took in a large breath, and glanced at Pete who was coming down the stairs. I smiled warmly and placed my things on the couch, Pete following me and sitting down. I sat near him and pursed my lips together.

"So..." I started and Pete frowned.

"Why are you dating Andy?" he asked and I blinked a couple of times.

"Why does it matter to you? He makes me happy," Pete swallowed.

"You don't seem happy," I glared at him.

"How do you know when I'm happy or not? And I don't seem happy, pshh, go look in a mirror," Pete sighed, looking away for a moment.

"I'm just worried about you, Ev..." I looked at his profile.

"In what kind of way? Are you worried I'm going to fall in love with him instead of you?" Pete blinked a couple of times before turning his head to look directly at me.

"That's preposterous," he sighed. "You said you were a virgin, meaning..." I bit my lip.

"Meaning I might be vulnerable. You're an ass Pete," I paused as he sunk in the couch slightly. "You know what I've been through here in this town and your telling me you think because I'm a virgin is going to give me problems?" Pete shrugged.

"I thought so," I shook my head.

"I have more problems with guys that are conceded, selfish jerks, that's what I have problems with," Pete huffed.

"Then leave," I stood up and grabbed my things.

"I /will/,"

----------

And I did. Straight to Andy's, needless to say and ended up eating 14 Butterfingers, and pouring my entire life story out before falling asleep.

Waking up was nice too say the least, I was faced with a nice dark ceiling.

So now, you can hear the sarcasm, right? I moved my hands to feel around me to find my pants and over-shirt missing, but considering I was sleeping, I smiled.

Andy was such a...wait, that's not necessarily what a gentleman would do, but hey. Blinking and adjusting to the darkness, I saw the moonlight from the widow slipping through the blinds and smiled before jumping slightly, barely realizing it was night, that and the arm around my waist and he forehead snuggled into my shoulder. I sighed, turning my head and shifting slightly to lower, finding Andy with his eyes open.

"Hi," I smiled and he smirked.

"What's up, insomniac?" I smirked and shrugged, twitching my legs slightly.

"I'm just thinking, now. About what Pete said," Andy blinked.

"What did he say?" he asked and rubbed my stomach to calm my nerves. I sighed, pathetically.

"He was just talking about he's worried about me because of the whole virgin thing and," Andy placed his hand over my mouth.

"You're a virgin?" I blinked as his hand retreated back to my waist. I bit my lip.

"Is it really that bad, I mean, Joe makes fun of me all the time and...I don't know," Andy shook his head.

"It's perfectly fine, I just wouldn't expect you to be so...innocent," I smirked.

"You're talking to the girl who flung a bartender into the bar, and then getting shot by one of his friends," Andy sighed and kissed my cheek.

"You need sleep that's all," I nodded and cleared my throat, listening as the room grew quiet again. I stared up at the ceiling again for about a half an hour before Andy shifted again and looked up at me.

"What are you doing now?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Thinking...more about me than anybody else," Andy knitted his eyebrows together.

"You?" he asked and I nodded.

"What I'm going to do with myself...and how I'm going to talk to Pete," Andy hushed me and kissed me lightly.

"Shhhh, ok," I smiled and nodded and BAM! I felt my breath hitch at the eye lock.

Every movie has it, every story I've ever read as it. And now my life has it. Not that I've had other kisses, its just that one kiss that has to start this way, where minds run ragged and hearts flutter at the pace a rat runs away from a hungry cat.

Except mine was more like Steve-O swimming away from a shark in an episode of Jackass. And it may have taken half a minute for lips to collide, but it was worth it, because my mind was going off, telling me something. Andy pulled away and smiled down at me.

"If I promise to be gentle, will you let me?" I had to think of what he was implying and notarized my mind flashing random things to blurt. I took a deep breath and nodded.

Whelp, there goes my virginity.

Kinda sounds cliché, ehh?
Sign up to rate and review this story