Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Nightfall

Douse Yourself in Cheap Perfume

by SugarPlumFaerie 2 reviews

Well...let's just say get ready for some angst. And lots of cursing.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-10-23 - Updated: 2010-09-16 - 1273 words - Complete

0Unrated
So. It's been a while...yeah I know. I just got through with midterms, so things should be getting better. A heads up about this one...from here on out it's from Pete's point of view. Just review and maybe I'll post faster..:] Also, bear with me on certain things...

Lilith's perfect, cruel lips formed a sweet smile, but Pete wasn't fooled.

"Answer his question," Pete said coldly.

"Peter, what happened? You used to love seeing me."

Pete stared at her. In the physical sense, it was easy to understand why he fell in love with her. Overall, it made him wonder how screwed up he had to be when he fell in love with her.

"If you're just going to play games, leave me alone," he said, firmly, turning to sit next to Patrick again.

Lilith let out an over-dramatic sigh of frustration.
"Can we talk alone?"

He looked at Patrick and laughed bitterly. "No chance in hell."

"Well, do you want to know what Beckett's planning or not?"

Pete glanced at Patrick again, who nodded his head numbly.
"If I go, they don't get hurt when I'm gone," Pete said, motioning toward Patrick, Andy, and Joe.

"Of course," Lilith agreed, smiling again.

Pete turned to Patrick again, and they stared at each other before hugging again.
"I'll be back, don't worry," Pete said.

"Do me a favor. While you're out there, de-fang the bitch," Patrick muttered.

Lilith pretended not to hear that last part and turned to the vampire guard. Pete watched in disgust as she charmed him without saying a word. She didn't even need to touch him. He quickly jumped up and let Pete out.

"Stay gold, pony boy. Stay gold," Patrick called out as they walked down the corridor.

"You blow it tonight, girl, and it's keggers with kids all next year," Pete answered with a laugh.

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you two were together,” Lilith said, shaking her head and looking at Pete oddly. "Now, let's go to my room," she said.

"There's no way I'm sleeping with you for info, Lilith," Pete said coldly.

She giggled appreciatively. "Who said anything about sex? It's the only place Beckett wouldn't dare intrude."

"I wonder why," Pete sarcastically answered.

"Peter, play nice."

"If there's any point to this--"

"Shhh. You'll let the guards know my secret--"

"What? That you're a life sucking, cold-hearted skank from hell? I'm pretty sure they all already know."

Lilith glared at him, but he rolled his eyes. She jerked him back as they rounded a corner, and pushed in a brick. The wall immediately opened up into a doorway that she pushed Pete through. He stumbled into the darkness, but as the door closed behind them, lights flickered on to reveal a long sleek corridor.

"Are you kidding me? Am I stuck in some B scary movie or something?"

Lilith laughed silkily, but as her eyes stared into his, he knew they were thinking the same thing. They were thinking that Pete was dying to see Gwen.

"Don't worry--Beckett doesn't know about this particular secret passage."

Pete raised an eyebrow to this. Obviously Beckett had no clue who he was dealing with.

Lilith led up around a corner and up a set of stairs. She pushed another brick, swinging the wall open and pushing Pete inside again.

Pete blinked a few times before realizing the huge room before him was no dream. Everything looked priceless: the king-sized bed covered in silks, the window drapes were made of chiffons and satins, and the dresser to the right was covered in jewelry, perfumes, and make-up.

"Hmm. Looks like someone's got something going on the side with Beckett," Pete said smugly.

"Peter! You know me better than that," Lilith said, a shocked expression on her face.

"Yeah, I do. So you're also screwing around with Urie?"

"Peter, if you're going to be bullying me..."

"You'll what? Shatter my heart into a million fucking pieces? Too late for that, sweetheart," Pete snapped.

Lilith looked at him curiously. "Why are you acting like a child? It's not as though I conned you for all you were worth. You know, I actually loved you-"

"But you forgot to mention that you're a centuries old useless tramp looking for a cabana boy to fool around with."

Lilith eyed him seductively, but he knew he had her.
"I'm not going to say anything about her, so save your breath."

That went well.

"What do you want?" he asked, crossing the room and sitting on the couch.

"I want..." she began, her eyes dancing, "to explain everything."

"Why did Beckett try to turn me?"

Her beautiful face twisted into a grimace. "Because he's a bloody fool. It was all a mistake. I told him not to touch you, but you just had to kill Ryan Ross, one of his favorites."

Pete smirked. "The bastard had it coming. He tried to bite Patrick."

"Besides, I made sure he paid for it."

"Wait. What?" Pete asked, wide-eyed.

"Haven't you been listening? I run the show around here, not that moron Beckett."

"You...you're the reason they took Gwen?"

She crossed the room, a faint smile on her lips. They stared at each other before Lilith slipped into his lap.
"She'll never be me," she whispered into his ear.

Pete bit his lip and closed his eyes. He couldn't let Lilith seduce him again...

Her fingers drifted up from his lower back to his neck, and her perfume was so intoxicating that Pete had to gulp to keep control.
"I...I need.."

"Relax, Peter. I'm right here."

He was about to protest when he felt her push something into his hand. Lilith giggled.

"Well, drink up."

He opened his eyes and realized that Lilith had given him a champagne glass full of blood. And before Pete could stop himself, he gulped it all down.

"Oh, looks like Peter really didn't turn yet. I bet she hated you the moment she laid her eyes on those fangs of yours. I don't care either way, you do realize? Why would you want a girl like her?"

Pete turned away, and said in a strangled voice, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, I'm sure you don't," she said softly, her fingers tracing his chin.

"I...I love her," he choked out.

Lilith pushed back, a small pout on her lips.

"And that's why...you're going to the masquerade ball with me."
She giggled, climbed out of Pete's lap, and went to the wardrobe across the room.

"You're out of your mind," Pete muttered, finally letting go of the side of the couch that he had been gripping since she sat in his lap.

Lilith ignored him and took out an extravagant black and red ball dress with a pair of black gloves. "See? I'm going as the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland," she said, twirling the dress around.

"Cut the crap. I'm not going anywhere until I see Gwen and know she's safe."

"Oh, you'll see her all right," she said with a wicked grin.

"What are you smirking about? You better not have hurt her--"

"And you'll be going as the White Knight," she continued, looking through the wardrobe.

"I might as well be going as the Mad fucking Hatter," he spat out.

"Oh no, Urie's already going as the Mad Hatter," she answered.

Pete rolled his eyes. "You vampires are so overrated."

"I'm going to forget you said that..."

And as Lilith flashed him another seductive smirk, he knew he was already too far gone to care.
Sign up to rate and review this story