Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Lighthouse

The First Accident

by MyVengefulRomance 6 reviews

Bad things start happening, and this is this first of many.READ!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-10-24 - Updated: 2006-10-24 - 1425 words

2Original
The Lighthouse, Ch 2 Disclaimer- People all own themselves. I own nothing.

A/N- I don't have much to say. Thanks for the review(s?). Uh, yeah. There will be no OCs in this story. I think. Maybe later. But, uh...enjoy!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Whoa."

All five heads were upturned in amazement upon entering the lighthouse.

It was absolutely huge. From what they could see, the round room was separated into three sections, with a sitting room, a bathroom with modern plumbing (probably installed in the 1940s), and a kitchen. From the sitting room was the entrance to a set of spiral stairs leading up to very top of the lighthouse. There were no railings on those stairs. If you looked up, you could see at various places up the stairs, there were closed doors, probably leading into the bedrooms and other random rooms such as a library. At the very top, there was a floor-hatch leading into the room with the large light that guided the sailors of old.

In other words, the place was huge, old, dusty, and rather creepy. But rather neat if you are a boy who is extremely curious and likes adventure.

"Home sweet home," commented Gerard, setting down his suitcase.

The other guys followed suit, setting down their suitcases and looking around some more.

"This place is creeping me out," Mikey said after a few seconds.

Frank laughed and punched him on the arm.

"You're such a girl."

Mikey shot him a dirty look before walking over to Gerard.

"Gee, I'm serious. I don't like this place."

Gerard frowned.

"What exactly do you want me to do? There's no way off this island, unless you wanna swim, which I'm guessing you don't. We're stuck here for the next month. May as well enjoy it. Besides, what's the worst thing that could happen?"

Mikey shivered and did a spun in a circle, looking around.

"The thing is, I don't wanna find out."

Ray shrugged and threw an arm around Mikey's shoulder.

"Come on, man. Don't you want a break from all those hyper 13 year-old fan-girls?"

Mikey gave a fake smile and nodded.

"I guess you're right."

"Darn right he's right. Come on. I wanna claim my room so I can sleep and forget about how much I hate Gerard right now," Bob said, cutting in.

Mikey laughed uneasily.

Gerard yelled, "I get it! You hate me! Jesus!"

Bob nodded before headed towards the stairs. The others all followed him. Up the stairs they went, opening every door they passed. They each claimed a room, with their rooms all on different levels.

First was Bob's, which was blue with a full-sized, a dresser, and a night-stand with an old-fashioned oil lamp on it.

Twenty feet above that and on the opposite side, Mikey claimed the yellow room that had all the same furniture as Bob's.

On the next floor, Ray claimed the white room with the same furniture as the others.

Next up, Frank called the pale-purple room, claiming that since he was most feminine, he should get the purple room. It had the same furniture as the others.

Gerard got the room that was highest up. Really, his was the best because, sure it had all the same furniture and was painted a horrendous pink, but his room had a balcony with an amazing view over the ocean and of the rocks below.

The boys all unpacked their clothes and set up their rooms so they'd be as comfortable as possible over the next month.

Over the next week, they all got used to the absolute quiet, the howling of the wind, and the constant roar of the tide.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was night. Everything was dark and quiet, and the current residents of the lighthouse were all asleep. Everyone except for Gerard.

He lay in bed, staring at the ceiling with his arms underneath his head. He was wearing only a plain black T-shirt and his boxers. Normally, the howling wind would put him to sleep, but tonight was different. Tonight...tonight was unusually quiet. The wind wasn't making a noise.

Finally, he got pissed off to the point where he couldn't lay there anymore. He threw the sheets off himself, and rolled off the bed.

He aggravatedly ran his hand through his long black hair, and walked over to the glass doors that opened out onto the balcony.

Sighing, Gerard pushed the doors open and stepped out onto the deck. He carefully shut the doors behind him and stepped up to the railing.

He stared off into the distance, enjoying the dark silence that night provided, the salty scent of the ocean, and the dull roar of the waves crashing into the rocks about 100 ft below.

It was a cool night and Gerard shivered, wrapping his arms around his waist. Then, he heard an unusual noise.

He cocked his head, straining to hear it again. He heard nothing.

That was when he felt the powerful hands push him, shoving him over the railing of the balcony. Somehow, while he flipped over the railing, his fingers on his right hand managed to wrap around the railing.

So there Gerard was, holding on to the railing with all his might, knowing that if he let go, he'd fall to his death.

He looked up and tried to see who pushed him.

There was nobody there. Nobody. The doors were still closed, and there he was, holding on with one arm. That's when his fingers slipped.

Gerard screamed, and closed his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frank's eyes shot open. He had just heard a male scream above him. He sat straight up, straining to listen for another noise.

"HELP ME!!!!!"

There it was again. He jumped out of bed, sure that he wasn't insane.

He ran out of the room and started up the stairs to Gerard's room, skipping every other stair.

He pushed open Gerard's door, gasping when he saw his bed empty.

Looking around the room, his eyes locked on the glass doors.

Frank ran across the room and shoved the doors open.

That's when he saw Gerard's white-knuckled grip on the railing.

"Gerard!!!" he screamed, grabbing Gerard's wrist with both hands.

Gerard's eyes flew open and he screamed, "Pull me up!"

Frank nodded and started to pull.

There was a 'pop', and Gerard screamed in agony.

"What?!!?" Frank gasped.

"My shoulder!" Gerard sobbed.

Frank cursed under his breath, before leaning over the railing and taking a hold of Gerard from under his arms.

With this grip, Frank was able to pull Gerard up to the point where Gerard could climb the rest up himself. He flipped over the railing, and landed hard on his dislocated shoulder.

Gerard gasped, and looked with wide eyes at Frank, who was panting and sitting next to him.

Gerard bit his lip, before launching himself into Frank's arms, sobbing. Frank closed his eyes and leaned back onto the wall, rocking Gerard lightly.

They stayed like this until the sun began to rise. Frank ran a hand through Gerard's hair before saying, "Come on. We have to go."

Gerard looked up at him and nodded. He stood up, and Frank frowned as he noticed the way Gerard was cradling his arm. Frank also stood up, and followed Gerard inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray and Mikey both looked up from their breakfast as the two wide-eyed young men entered the room.

Mikey immediately jumped up, gasping, "What happened?"

"Ask him," Frank said, "'cause I still don't know."

Gerard whimpered.

"I was pushed off my balcony."

The guys all gave him a strange look.

"By who exactly, Gerard? We're the only ones here!" Frank yelled, the night getting to him.

Gerard blinked.

"I don't know, Frank. But I was pushed."

Frank cocked his head, his lip curling. Mikey and Ray watched as Frank pushed Gerard against the wall, snarling.

"You know what I think? I think you tried to kill yourself again. And after you jumped, you realized you didn't want to die. So now you're making up and elaborate story as to why you were hanging off that balcony last night. That's what I think."

During Frank's speech, Gerard had shook his head, repeatedly whimpering, "No, no, no."

Ray and Mikey pulled Frank away, and Gerard slid to the floor, curling into a little ball.

"I didn't try to kill myself," he sobbed.

Ray and Mikey stared at him, holding back Frank.

They didn't know who to believe. Could Gerard be suicidal again?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Ooh, angsty! Heh, heh. REVIEW CUZ I THRIVE ON REVIEWS!!! WOOT!!












Sign up to rate and review this story