Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Lighthouse

The Next Incident

by MyVengefulRomance 6 reviews

This one's a bit boring, but the ending is REALLY good. (In my opinion.)The first accident's over with it's own repercussions, but what'll happen next? READ!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-11-03 - Updated: 2006-11-04 - 1228 words

0Unrated
The Lighthouse, Ch. 3 Disclaimer- Yeah, I own all of these peeps. -snigger- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!-cough- Yeah, because it's always a good idea to laugh at your readers. They love that. Don't own this. God, I'm such a loser...

A/N- I'm back. I wanna thank you for the great reviews. They made me happy. The only reason I joined this site was because I was a lurker, and getting tired of all the emo chicks dating Gee. I WANT THE BAND TO BE THE MAIN PEOPLE, NOT A MARY-SUE!!!! (I'm not dissing you Mary-Sue authors out there.) Well, uh...the Black Parade is the best CD in the universe! WOOT! Enjoy...

P.S- Uh, I have absolutely NO experience with a dislocated shoulder injury. NONE. It might be wrong, but don't blame me, okey-day? I'm sorry in advance for any wrong info. Do I look like a doctor?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard sat up on his bed, looking at his band-mates with red, puffy eyes.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, "it's just...I didn't try to kill myself. I swear. I don't know how it happened, but, somehow...I was pushed."

His eyes gleamed as he spoke the last three words. It was apparent that he wasn't going change his argument.

Mikey sighed loudly. He ran his hand through his hair, and opened his mouth to say something. Seeming to change his mind, he shut his mouth and sighed again.

Frank was sitting in a chair across from the bed, leaning over with his head between his knees and his face buried in his hands.

Not looking up, he said, "Gerard, I'm sorry. I only said that because I was scared. People say stupid stuff when they're scared. I believe you."

"You do?" Gerard gasped.

Looking up, Frank said with a gleam in his eye, "I believe you."

A small smile spread across Gerard's lips and re-adjusted his position. Ray sat up straighter when he saw Gerard wince.

"Oh my God, Gerard! Your shoulder! I completely forgot! We need to have it set, or there could be permanent damage."

Gerard blinked, and said, "Will...will it hurt?"

Mikey swallowed hard, and looked at Frank angrily. It was obvious that he blamed Frank for whatever happened to his older brother.

"It will probably hurt a little bit, Gee. I mean, in retrospect, we're popping your shoulder back into its socket," he said softly.

Gerard slowly reached up and lightly touched his shoulder. Even that gentle touch caused agony to roll through his body. He pushed his sleeve up, revealing the bare skin of his shoulder.

A collective gasp resounded throughout the room. The skin was bruised; a sickly purplish yellow-green color and you could see the bones sticking out through the skin.

In truth, it was the worst injury they had ever dealt with. Gerard was staring at it with wide eyes. It looked as if he was shaking.

Bob sighed and said, "Well, who's gonna do the honors?"

Everyone exchanged glances, and finally Frank said, "I will."

Mikey cocked his head.

"I don't think so."

Frank blinked.

"Excuse me?"

Ray stood up, and said, "Please, you guys! We're stuck here for the next month! Things are bad enough with his shoulder, don't you think?"

Bob nodded and Gerard whimpered. They all realized that they had been ignoring the vocalist, and that he was in pain.

Mikey frowned, and said, "You're right. I/ guess/ Frank can..."

Frank shook his head, "No, you're right. It's my fault Gee's shoulder is hurt. If I hadn't grabbed his one arm and tried to pull him up, this wouldn't be happening."

"Oh, for Christ's sake! I'll do it," Ray yelled, exasperated.

Gerard shifted his position, and Ray placed his hands on either side of Gerard's shoulder.

Wincing, Gerard said, "Do it quick 'cause I-."

POP! Gerard couldn't help the scream that erupted from his lips, as Ray had caught him off guard. Tears welled in his green eyes, and he collapsed backwards, clutching his shoulder. He curled up into the fetal position, sobbing.

Bob closed his eyes, Mikey wrapped is arms around his brother comfortingly, Frank got up and left the room, and Ray followed him in confusion.

Closing the door behind him, Ray called out, "Frank? Where'd you go?"

No reply. Ray knew that when someone said something from the stairs, you could hear it from virtually everywhere in the lighthouse.

Going down the stairs, Ray opened every door on the way down, but still found no sign of Frank.

Finally reaching the bottom, he looked around, utterly and completely confused. That's when he noticed the glow in the fireplace. He cocked his head. No one had lit the fireplace since they got here, and besides, there was no fire wood. How had Frank lit it? Had Frank even lit it? If not, who could have?

"Frank? Anyone? Is there anybody besides us living here?" he called out.

Slowly, he headed towards the sitting room. He couldn't see directly in front of the fireplace; the couch was blocking his view. The room looked so...inviting.

The fireplace dimly lit the entire den-like structure, making it look cozy and warm. The direct opposite of how Ray felt at the moment.

Ray rounded the corner around the couch.

"Oh my God!!! FRANK!!!!" he screamed in horror.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard lay on the bed, still wrapped in Mikey's arms. It was becoming clear on how close the two brothers were. Gerard's sobs had died down into soft hiccups and sniffles.

Bob had been staring at them, not really knowing how to react to anything dealing with...emotions.

Gerard pulled away from Mikey, and looked around.

"Where...where're Frank and Ray?" he asked softly, confusion etched across his sharp features.

Mikey looked around.

"I dunno. I honestly didn't notice them leaving."

He looked questioningly at Bob, who shrugged.

"I didn't notice either. You do know that he's sorry, right?"

Gerard looked at the ground.

"I'd be dead right now if it weren't for Frank. That pretty much overrides any anger or anything I'll have for him in the next eight years."

Mikey nodded, and said, "Yeah, for real. I mean-."

"Oh my God!!! FRANK!!!!"

The three young men jumped and gasped.

Gerard was the first on his feet, completely forgetting about his shoulder. He ran out of the room and down the stairs, with Mikey and Bob hot on his heels.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When they got downstairs, they found Ray standing there, next to the couch, seemingly frozen in horror.

"What happened?" Gerard gasped breathlessly.

Ray silently pointed a shaky finger at something lying motionlessly on the ground.

Stepping gingerly and hesitantly in front of Ray.

"Oh God..." he whispered.

The sight in front of him was gruesome, scarring, and, well, confusing.

There Frank lay, his left leg bent under him at a strange angle and his body sprawled on the ground almost like a rag doll. His lips were slightly parted and his eyes were half-open and glazed over.

The strangest part was his face and chest. His shirt looked like it had been ripped open, and long, nasty red scratches covered his entire face and chest.

"What the hell is going on here?" Gerard whispered as Mikey and Bob pushed past him to Frank.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Oooo, what's goin' on? Review and I'll update faster so you'll find out faster. Yup. Uh, REVIEW!!!












Sign up to rate and review this story