Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Ahh!!! I am in my Crush's body!!

How do you go to the bathroom without looking?

by Cyrix 2 reviews

Have you ever wonder how your life will be in someone else shoes? Well Kuki, Wally, Hoagie and Abby will find out! After a bizarre accident while playing around in Hoagie's laboratory. They all swi...

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Abby, Hoagie, Kuki, Nigel, Wally - Published: 2006-10-26 - Updated: 2006-10-27 - 1247 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own KND and never will!

Author's Note: Well, hehe last time we found out Wally and Kuki had a contest in drinking so they went into the bathrooms. Numbuhs One, Two and Five now have to find out how to let them do their business without them seeing "you know what." And their method is pretty funny and kind of bizzare!

Summary: Have you ever wonder how your life will be in someone else shoes? Well Kuki, Wally, Hoagie and Abby will find out! After a bizarre accident while playing around in Hoagie's laboratory. They all switched bodies! How will they deal with their crush's body? More importantly, how can they tell everyone else? 3/4 2/5

Ahh!!! I am in my Crush's body!!
Chapter Three- How do you go to the bathroom without looking?
By Cyrix

Numbuhs One, Two and Five stare at each other in horror for another minute before panicking.

"Okay! Okay! Don't panic! We just have to let them not see it! That's all!" Numbuh Five tells them trying to calm her down.

"But... but... they already drank too much! They HAVE to go!" Numbuh Two replies back still panicking.

"Okay! Numbuh Five said quit panicking!! Numbuh Five have a plan" she tells them and motions for them to come closer. "Okay! Here is the plan..." she whispers to them the plan.

Meanwhile... Kuki in Wally body is about to use the toilet when there is a knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" he asks about to take off his pants.

"Uhh... Numbuhs One and Two! We need to talk to you!" Numbuhs One and Two screams from outside.

"Well... can it wait? I really got to go!" he asks them as he sit on the toilet seat. Nobody answers back. Suddenly there is an explosion and the door falls down. The light turns off.

"Hey! I am using the bathroom here!" he shouts and covers his private area like a girl will do it. Numbuh One went up to him with gloves and Numbuh Two knocks him out. Later we hear the sound of urinating and the toilet flushing.

Numbuh Five runs as fast she can run to Kuki's bathroom and takes out an explosive. Inside, Wally in Kuki's body is just about to take of her underwear when there is an explosion and the door falls down. The light again turns off.

"Crud! I am using it!" she shouts angrily and covers her private area like a boy will do it. Suddenly a punch came and knocks her out. Later we again heard urinating as the toilet flushes afterwards.

Numbuhs One, Two and Five comes out of the two bathrooms looking very tired and collapse to the floor exhausted.

"Boy that was hard! Numbuh Five had to shield her eyes even though Numbuh Five was wearing night vision goggles!" Numbuh Five blow a sigh of relief as she said that.

"Yours was hard?! Ours was disgusting! Ugh! Numbuh Two please tell me you are almost done fixing the device!" Numbuh One asks him.

"Well... heh... heh... it is kind of almost ready..." he tells them while twiddling his fingers.

"What do you mean almost ready?" Numbuh One asks him in a serious tone.

"Oh... I mean that I still have to test the device just in case it breaks down again. If the device breaks down again, it could cause damage to them" Numbuh Two replies back.

"Aw man! Numbuh Two! Why you build a device that could switch people bodies?" Numbuh Five asks him.

"Well I thought it will be interesting. I never expected this to happen!" Numbuh Two shouts back at her.

"Oh whatever Numbuh Two. Just test the device already so we can see if we can use it on Numbuhs Three and Four.

"Okay!" Numbuh Two responds back and runs to his room. After he left, Numbuhs One and Five heard Numbuhs Three and Four start to wake up.

"Ugh! What the crud you guys do that for?" Kuki walks out rubbing her head.

"Yeah! That hurt! Ow!" Wally walks out also rubbing his head.

"Well... Numbuh One! You could explain to them why while Numbuh Five go see how Numbuh Two is doing! Hehe..." Numbuh Five grins and quickly tells Numbuh One and runs off.

"Hey! That's not fair! Numbuh Five! Come back here!" Numbuh One protest, but Numbuh Five already is gone. Then he turns toward Numbuhs Four and Three who are looking at him waiting for an answer. "Heh... Well..." Numbuh One starts to say to them nervously.

Meanwhile... Numbuh Five runs into Numbuh Two's lab and shuts the door behind her snickering to herself.

"What's so funny Numbuh Five?" Numbuh Two asks while still working on the device.

"Huh? Oh! Numbuh Five left Numbuh One to explain why we attacked Numbuhs Three and Four in the bathroom!" Numbuh Five tells him with a grin.

"Haha! You are mean Numbuh Five! How do you think Numbuh One will explain to them?" Numbuh Two laughs and asks her.

"Well, Numbuh Five thinks he will probably use those technical terms to explain to them. Probably confusing them" she replies back with another laugh. They both laugh while wondering how Numbuh One will do it. Finally Numbuh Two got up from the floor and turn to Numbuh Five.

"Well, I think it is ready! Time to test it!" he tells her. He clicks the button on the device and step back toward Numbuh Five. A laser comes out and hits the test object a rainbow monkey doll. After the smoke disappears, they look at the object. It is not damage at all!

"Wow! It works! Now to test it on Numbuhs-"he starts to say when the device all of a sudden starts to shoot randomly around the room.

"Ahh!! Duck!" Numbuh Five shouts while panicking. But they are too late as one of the laser come towards them.

Back with Numbuh One... Numbuh One finished explaining to Numbuhs Four and Three why they attacked them in the bathroom.

"So that is why we attack you in the bathroom" he tells them. They both look at him with confused faces.

"What? The whatmatic?" Wally asks with a confused face.

"What the crud did you just told us?" Kuki screams angrily at Numbuh One.

"Ugh! Fine I will start over!" Numbuh One tells them angrily. "We attack you in the bathroom because-"he starts to tell them when they heard an explosion.

"What the crud was that?" Kuki asks them.

"Sounds like it came from-"Wally starts to say when he stops midway.

"NUMBUH TWO's LAB!" they all shout. They all runs toward the lab and Numbuh One open the door. They see Numbuhs Five and Two all black and the device lay broken next to them.

"Numbuh Five what happened?" Numbuh One asks her.

"Well, I don't know what went wrong! I-"Numbuh Five starts to say when Numbuh One interrupt him.

"Wait! Did you just say I?" Numbuh One asks her.

"Yeah! I did and oh... my... gosh..." Numbuh Five replies back slowly and look over at Numbuh Two still unconscious. Numbuhs One, Four and Three stares at them.

Numbuh One sighs and said "This is going to be long day..."

Author's Note: LOL! That device sure causes a lot of trouble! Now let's see how Numbuh Two I mean Numbuh Five reacts when she wakes up! I bet it won't be pretty! Hehe... Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story