Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Ahh!!! I am in my Crush's body!!

More Problems

by Cyrix 2 reviews

Ever wonder how your life will be different if you switch bodies with your crushes? Well after a crazy accident in the lab, Numbuhs Five and Two and Numbuhs Four and Three were all switched! To mak...

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Abby, Hoagie, Kuki, Nigel, Wally - Published: 2006-12-29 - Updated: 2006-12-30 - 1398 words

1Insightful
Disclaimer: I don't own KND and never will!

Author's Note: Wow I couldn't upload for a really long time. Sorry guys for the really long wait. I didn't really have any time to write. Thanks for all the reviews guys! And I hope I can update faster now that school is over! Heh, last chapter was very disturbing, sorry about that people. Also the device went haywire again. So now we will see how Numbuh Two oh I mean Numbuh Five's reaction is. Hehe. Oh yeah I changed the summary to make it more interesting.

Summary: Ever wonder how your life will be different if you switch bodies with your crushes? Well after a crazy accident in the lab, Numbuhs Five and Two and Numbuhs Four and Three were all switched! To make matters worse, they have to live in that body until the device is fixed. How will they do it? Especially in an opposite sex body? And will living in their crush's body change their view on him/her? 3/4 2/5

Ahh!!! I am in my Crush's body!!
Chapter Four- More problems
By Cyrix

Numbuh Five or should I say Numbuh Two stare at the unconscious Numbuh Two or really Numbuh Five.

"Oh this is just great! Really great! Man I wish I never made that stupid device!" Numbuh Five [#2] shouts angrily. Numbuh One walks up to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't be so hard on yourself Numbuh F- I mean Numbuh Two. You will fix the device right this time" Numbuh One tells her.

"I am not worry about fixing the device Numbuh One. I am worried about Numbuh Five waking up and finding out she is a he" Numbuh Five [#2] replies back. Numbuh Three [#4] walks up to them.

"Ah don't worry Numbuh Two. Numbuh Five won't find out and if she does I have a good plan to protect you" she said and sneer at them.

"Thank you Numbuh Three oh I mean Numbuh Four oh wait Numbuh Three oh no Numbuh Four ah I really hate this..." Numbuh Five [#2] said. "And what plan is that? Once she wakes up, even all of you guys together won't be able to hold her down! Trust me; I know her she is very strong especially when she is really mad. I am a goner" Numbuh Five [#2] said to her.

"Nah, this plan is foolproof. You will see. Hehe" she smirks and tells Numbuh Five [#2]. Numbuhs Four [#3] and One looks at Numbuh Three [#4] weirdly.

Later... in a closed off room. Numbuh Two [#5] wakes up and looks around the room.

"Huh? What? Where am I? And why do Numbuh Five feel like Numbuh Five gained some pounds?" he said confused. He tries to move, but couldn't because he was tied down on the chair.

"What the? Why is Numbuh Five tied down?" he said more confused then before.

Meanwhile... in Numbuh Two's lab. Numbuh Three walks into the room slapping her hands.

"All done" she said and grins evilly.

Numbuh Five [#2] who was working on the device asks her "What's done?"

Suddenly from Numbuh Five's room, they all hear a loud scream that shook the walls "AHH!! NUMBUH TWO!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO NUMBUH FIVE??? WHEN NUMBUH FIVE GET OUT OF HERE, YOU ARE SOOO GOING TO BE DEAD!!" It scared Numbuh Five so much that she drops the device and it broke again into pieces.

"Ahhh!!! I got to hide!" Numbuh Five [#2] screams and hid behind a cabinet. Numbuhs One, Four and Three walks up to the cabinet.

Numbuh Three laughs and tells her "Get out of there Numbuh Two. Numbuh Five can't kill you if she is tied down really tight. She won't be able to break free for a really long time"

Numbuh Five crawls out slowly and ask Numbuh Three "How do you know it will hold her?"

"Because I used the KND newest 2 x 4 tech, a rope that is really hard to break. I just got it today in the mail. It is really strong! I couldn't even break it!" Numbuh Three tells her very excited.

"Oh, then I am safe" Numbuh Five said and went back to work on the device.

"Wow, that's actually pretty smart thinking there Numbuh Four. Smart for you especially" Numbuh One tells Numbuh Three.

"Yeah well I guess I am kind of- Hey! That's not funny Numbuh One! Numbuh Four I mean Numbuh Three stop laughing!" Numbuh Three shouts angrily at Numbuh One and Four. Numbuh One chuckles and Numbuh Four giggles.

"By the way Numbuh Four, why do you have a really strong rope anyways?" Numbuh One asks her. Numbuh Three looks away from him nervously.

"Uhh..." she starts to say.

Flashback

Numbuh Four (The real Numbuh Four) ties down a big box on his closet floor.

"Hehe, there! Now I won't ever have to watch Numbuh Three's rainbow dorkies movies!" he said and closed the closet door.

Right on time, he heard Numbuh Three scream "AHH!! My rainbow monkey movies are gone!!"

Numbuh Four laughs and walks away. In the background, you hear him say "Well I guess we have to watch something else huh?"

Flashback over

"Uhh... I use it for tying down something" she replies back to Numbuh One quickly. Numbuh One looks at her weirdly but shook it off.

"Uhh... Okay Numbuh Four whatever you say. Whatever you say" Numbuh One tells her and walks over to watch Numbuh Five work. Numbuh Four and Three walks over there also.

"Soo Numbuh Two how long will this take?" Numbuh One asks Numbuh Five [#2].

"Well... judging by how it looks, I will say about an hour or so" she answers back to him.

"An Hour?! I am going to be stuck in this cruddy girl body for an hour!" Numbuh Three [#4] shouts angrily.

"Yes an hour! I can't fix up something that had been destroyed two times less than an hour you know!" Numbuh Five responds back.

"Well, can't you work faster? In case you hadn't notice, we still have school tomorrow you know!" she shouts angrily at Numbuh Five.

"Of course I know that! Can't you see I am trying my best here, but sorry Numbuh Four an hour!" Numbuh Five respond back angrily also.

"Uh... guys? Where did Numbuh Three go?" Numbuh One asks them while looking around. They all look around, but Numbuh Three was nowhere to be found.

Numbuh Four runs inside Numbuh Three's room and jumps on the bed crying.

"Wah, why is Numbuh Four so mean? What's wrong with my body? Why does he hate me so much? Especially since I love-"he starts to say, but was interrupted by Numbuh Three.

"Numbuh Three?" she said to him. He doesn't answer her and jump into a pile of dolls.

"Aw come on Numbuh Three. I didn't mean to call you cruddy and I don't hate your body at all. Boy that sounded weird" Numbuh Three said to Numbuh Four.

She hears a sniff "you don't hate my body?" he asks her as he comes out of the pile.

"Eh, okay this is getting a little too awkward, but yeah I don't hate your body at all. Now come on, I think Rainbow Monkey Share and Care is on let's watch it" she tells him and went to turn the TV on.

"Okay! Hey wait, how you knew Rainbow Monkey Share and Care is on?" he asks her as the show starts.

"I don't know it just... pop in my head? Huh? Weird" she answers him back and look at her hands weirdly.

"Ah, it is probably nothing lets just watch the cruddy show" Numbuh Four said and turn to the TV.

"Okay!" Numbuh Three shouts out loud and jumps on Numbuh Four. Numbuhs Four and Three stare at each other in shock.

"Did I just say rainbow monkeys are cruddy like you will do it?" Numbuh Four asks her.

"And did I just jump on you like how you will do it?" Numbuh Three asks him. They both look at each other and scream "AHHHHH!!!!!!"

A/N: Wow, all that switching back and forth confused me so much that it took me a while to know whose who. I hope the little brackets helped to identify whose who. LOL, I wonder whats that all about. You will find out in the next chapter! Review plz!
Sign up to rate and review this story