Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Ahh!!! I am in my Crush's body!!

Adapting Too Well

by Cyrix 0 reviews

Have you ever wonder how your life will be in someone else shoes? Well Kuki, Wally, Hoagie and Abby will find out! After a bizarre accident while playing around in Hoagie's laboratory. They all swi...

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Abby, Hoagie, Kuki, Nigel, Wally - Published: 2007-03-18 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 947 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own KND and never will in a million years!

Author's Note: Uhh... okay I had a little trouble figuring who's who since I hadn't wrote for a really long time. Well... here is Chapter Five and sorry to everybody who really wanted me to update. I had really hard time updating for some time. To make it less confusing, I am going to call the four characters that switched by their real names and not codenames and made "creative" names for them. Also added a new couple to get switched. Oops! Did I say that too loud?

Summary: Ever wonder how your life will be different if you switch bodies with your crushes? Well after a crazy accident in the lab, Numbuhs Five and Two and Numbuhs Four and Three were all switched! To make matters worse, they have to live in that body until the device is fixed. How will they do it? Especially in an opposite sex body? And will living in their crush's body change their view on him/her? 3/4 2/5 1/362

Ahh!!! I am in my Crush's body!!
Chapter Five- Adapting Too Well

By Cyrix

Hoby (#2) is fixing the device and Numbuh One is watching her when they both hear screaming from Waki's room. They both spring into action and run into the room. When they got there, they see Kully and Waki freaked out about something.

"Uhh... why are you guys screaming? It is only a rainbow monkey show" Hoby asks them while looking at them while confused at what is going on.

"Uhh... hello? We didn't scream because of that!" Kully (#3) screams at her.

"Yeah, we screamed because something strange just happened before" Waki (#4) tells her.

"So, what did happen before?" Numbuh One asks them. Kully and Waki look at each other and then Waki spoke up.
"Before me and Kuki just acted like one another!" she tells Numbuhs One and Hoby.

"Oh no... I was afraid this might happened! You guys are adapting well... more like the body is adapting you" Hoby explains to them. "If we don't get back in our own bodies in..." Hoby said and looks at the clock. The clock says 9:00 pm. "At 9:40, we will adapt so much to the body that even switching back won't change us! It will take years just for us to adapt into our own bodies again!" Hoby screams out.

"WHAT?! You mean I will start acting like Kuki and Kuki will start acting like me permanently in about 1 hour?!! Waki shouts out angrily. Hoby slowly nods her head sadly.

"Uhh... Hoagie? That isn't the only problem you have right now" Kully points at a very angry boy glaring at Hoby. Hoby looks and sees Abagie standing there ready to strike any minute.

"Oh crud..." Hoby said and in the background you hear Waki shout angrily "hey that's my line!!" Every step Abagie advances on her, Hoby step backwards that many steps.

"Hoagie! What did you do to me?!" he screams at her.

Hoby laughs nervously and replies "the device exploded again so uhh... we got switched?" "ah!" Hoby shrieks as he grabs her.

"Then fix it! NOW!!" he yells at her and lets her go roughly.

"I-I am on it!" she said and goes quickly back to working on the device.

"Good" Abagie walks over to a chair and sits down. Everyone just watches her trying to fix the device. Later when the clock said, 9:30 pm. The device still wasn't fixed and everyone except Numbuh One was getting angry.

"What the crud is taking so long?!" Waki screams at him.

"I am trying my best okay? I want to make sure that this time, it won't explode!" Hoby replies back.

"Well... it is getting really late now!" Waki tells Hoby while tapping her foot.

"And you think I don't know that? I am going as fast as I can go! Sheesh!" Hoby screams back angrily. Waki and Hoby kept arguing not noticing the device turning on.

"Uhh... guys?" Kully said to them as the device started spinning out of control. But they still argued with each other. Abagie and Numbuh One sees the device also and was about to speak when Kully screams really loud.

"GUYS!!!!!!!!" Kully screams at Waki and Hoby. Waki and Hoby stops arguing and looking over at him.

"What!!! Kuki! Can't you see me arguing over here?" Waki shouts angrily back at Kully.

"Watch out!!" Abagie shouts out as the device spins at Hoby knocking her away to the wall. The device stops spinning and falls down. Everybody runs over to Hoby lying there unconscious.

"Hoagie! Wake up!" Abagie shakes her and shouts at her.

"Please cruddy tell me that didn't happened!!" Waki said while shocked.

"It did happened" Numbuh One said slowly and looks over at Hoby. Suddenly, Waki and Kully fall to the ground holding their heads.

"Ah!! Whats going on?" they both said as the room got dizzy and they both fall down.

"Kuki and Wally? You guys okay?" Numbuh One asks them.

Waki wakes up and talks in Kuki voice "Yeah, I am okay. Oh no! I am missing the rainbow monkey marathon!"
Kully wakes up and speaks in Wally voice "Not the cruddy rainbow dorkies show!!" Numbuh One and Abagie stares at them in horror.

"No...it is too late now..." Numbuh One said silently. In the back, the clock strike 9:40 pm...

Transmission Interrupted...

A/N: Yeah, yeah, yeah! I know it was a really long time since I updated! And I know it is short! But I am trying my best to update the stories as fast I can! Wow... what will Numbuh One and Abagie do now? Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story