Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Ahh!!! I am in my Crush's body!!

The Crush No longer a Crush

by Cyrix 0 reviews

Have you ever wonder how your life will be in someone else shoes? Well Kuki, Wally, Hoagie and Abby will find out! After a bizarre accident while playing around in Hoagie's laboratory. They all swi...

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Abby, Hoagie, Kuki, Nigel, Wally - Published: 2007-05-17 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 1626 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own KND and never will in a million years!

Author's Note: Okay I know it has been like what? Two years or maybe even more since I last updated. I am sorry about the really long delay. A lot of you were pressuring me to update sooo... here it is! Thanks to all my reviewers and pressurers! Lol, you guys will love this chapter! Well let's see what happens next should we?

Summary: Ever wonder how your life will be different if you switch bodies with your crushes? Well after a crazy accident in the lab, Numbuhs Five and Two and Numbuhs Four and Three were all switched! To make matters worse, they have to live in that body until the device is fixed. How will they do it? Especially in an opposite sex body? And will living in their crush's body change their view on him/her? 3/4 2/5 1/362

Ahh!!! I am in my Crush's body!!
Chapter Six- The Crush No longer a Crush

By Cyrix

Abagie and Numbuh One just stares at Waki and Kully in horror.

Waki grabs Kully's hand and said "Come on Wally! We are going to miss the show!"

Kully tries to break free from Waki's grip on his hand "No cruddy way! Last time I almost puked watching that!!" Kully and Waki then look at Abagie and Numbuh One weirdly.

"Why are you guys staring at us like that?" Kully asks them.

"Nothing, we uhh... just never... saw you both doing... that before" Numbuh One tells him while smiling with uncertainly.

"Uhh... yeah" Abagie agrees with Numbuh One nodding her head. Waki and Kully look at them weirdly.

"Uhh... riiight. Well me and Wally are going to watch the rainbow monkey show in the living room! See ya!" Waki tells them and drags Kully out. Kully was digging his nails in the floorboard to try to stop Waki from dragging him out, but no luck. After they left, Nigel paces around the room as Abagie tries to wake up Hoby who lay unconscious on the floor.

"Wake up! Wake up Hoagie! We got a big problem here!" Abagie shakes Hoby and shouts at her. Hoby doesn't wake up and Abagie shakes her again roughly.

"Abby, he isn't waking up" Numbuh One tells him.

"Then what do we do?! Me and Hoagie might change next!" Abagie panicks while shaking Hoby again.

"Well... shaking him won't wake him up, try getting some water to splash him awake" Nigel tells him.

"Right!" he runs off to the kitchen.

Nigel looks at Hoby and wonders "Wow, I can't imagine being switched with someone else"

He thinks for a while and said "Maybe Moonbase might know how to fix this mess" He leaves for the mission room.

Meanwhile with Waki and Kully... Kully tries to loosen the grip that Waki had on him. Waki lets go off him as she walks over to the TV to get the remote. Kully starts to walk out of the living room, but then looks back at Waki.

"Hmm... well I could just leave her, but then she will be cry again and I will probably come back so why waste the energy right? Wait what the crud am I thinking of?

He looks up and notices that there are no rainbow monkeys on the TV.

"Hey! I thought we were watching rainbow monkeys!" Kully asks her.

"Oh well... guess it isn't on today" Waki said and flips through the channels. Kully looks away as Waki flips through the channel. Suddenly she stops and Kully looks at the screen. "Ooo!! I love this movie!" she puts the remote down and walks back to couch. She sits next to him on the couch as the movie starts. Halfway through the movie, Wally is about to fall asleep because he hates romantic movies and it bores the crud out of him. He looks back at the clock and it says 10:40 PM. He didn't notice Waki getting closer to him.

In the movie, the two main characters and lovebirds, Josh and Karen are also watching a movie together. Karen snuggles next to Josh making him blush.

Suddenly Waki snuggles next to Kully making him blush as they watch the movie together.

Josh in the movie looks at Karen and puts his hand around her as they watch the movie together.

Kully looks at Waki and puts his hand slowly around her. Waki looks up at him as their eyes meet. They both blush and turn away from each other. Their bodies start to glow a little when their eyes met before.

Toward the end of the movie Josh is talking with his friend Jack when suddenly Jack said something Josh didn't expect and what Wally didn't expect either.

"Why don't you just tell Karen already?" Jack tells him.

"What? Tell her what?" he asks Jack while looking at Jack.

"You know what I am talking about! Just tell her already! It has been years already!" Jack tells him.

"I really don't know what you're talking about! Let's just get these papers ready already!" he replies back to Jack.

"You know damn well what I am talking about! Just tell her you love-"Jack starts to say when he is interrupt by Josh.

"No! I can't tell her that! Plus what happens if she doesn't feel the same way? It will ruin our friendship forever and I am not risking that!!" Josh replies back angrily. There is silence between them and then Jack breaks the silence and puts his hand on Josh's shoulder.

"What if she does? Just try you will never know what she feels until you try. Josh, you can't keep putting it off. Soon it will be too late and you will regret it" Jack tells Josh. Josh looks at Jack and Jack nods.

While watching through that scene, Wally is having his own thoughts.

Just try? This Josh character reminds me a whole lot like me! That's just really cruddy weird! It's like the movie is trying to send me a message to tell Kuki what I feel about her. But that Jack character is right, I got to tell her and I got to tell her Now before it is too late. Just try? Well here goes nothing!

He looks at Waki next to him and said "Kuki?"

She looks up at him and smiles "Yeah Wally? Isn't this a great movie?!"

"Yeah it is, but I got to tell you something Kuki. Something really important also" he tells her. Waki gets up and looks at him.

"What is it Wally?" Waki asks him while looking at him with concern in her eyes.

"What is it Josh?" Karen asks Josh in the movie.

Kully looks at the TV with a weird look, but shakes it off and turns to Waki. Their bodies start to glow bigger as Kully holds Waki's hands.

"Kuki, I should I had told you this long ago, but I was too afraid of your reaction" he tells her.

She smiles and holds his chin which made him blush red "Wally, you don't have to be afraid to tell me anything! We are best best friends!" She lets go his chin and smiles again "So just tell me whatever it is you want to tell me and just let it go. Just try, you won't ever know my reactions if you never tell me you know?"

Kully smiles back and nods "Okay then Kuki, I..."

"Okay then Karen, I..." Josh starts to say to Karen in the movie.

Their bodies glows more as he said to Waki "I... love you Kuki!"

"I... love you Karen!" Josh shouts out in the movie.

Waki stares straight at Kully not responding.

Karen stares straight at Josh not responding.

Kully turns away and said sadly "I knew it; you didn't feel the same way..."

Josh turns away and said sadly "I knew it; you didn't feel the same way..."

As he gets up someone pulls him back and kisses him on the lips. "I love you also Josh" Karen tells him while smiling.

As Kully gets up from the couch, someone pulls him back and he sees Waki. "I love you also Wally" Then she kisses him on the lips as their bodies glow brighter blinding the room.

When the light disappears, there sat on the couch Wally and Kuki kissing, not Kully and Waki anymore. They separate and blush red on their cheeks while looking at each other.

Kuki giggles and tells him "Told you, you wouldn't know my reaction until you try!"

Wally grins and replies back "How about this then?" Wally gets on his knees making Kuki confused. He takes a small box out of his pocket and opens it. Kuki gasps when she sees what in the box. A rainbow monkey keychain is in the box.

"Kuki... Will you be meh girlfriend?" Wally asks her while smiling.

"Karen... Will you marry me?" Josh asks her while smiling.

She immediately replies back "YES!" Then they both hug while smiling happily. Wally looks at the TV at Josh. Josh is also hugging Karen and then Josh looks up at Wally and winks. Wally rubs his eyes and then looks at the TV again.

"Whoa that was weird..." Wally said but then continues hugging Kuki. Then it moves away from Wally and Kuki and onto the DVD laying on top of the TV. The clock says 11:40 PM. The title of the DVD is "Just Tell Her".

Author's Note: That was sooo cute! Did ya guys caught the many hints I left? Don't worry Chapter Seven is coming and this time I won't delay! Also this story is almost ending just to tell you guys! Review please!
Sign up to rate and review this story