Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Ahh!!! I am in my Crush's body!!

Love can fix anything

by Cyrix 0 reviews

Have you ever wonder how your life will be in someone else shoes? Well Kuki, Wally, Hoagie and Abby will find out! After a bizarre accident while playing around in Hoagie's laboratory. They all swi...

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Abby, Hoagie, Kuki, Nigel, Wally - Published: 2007-05-17 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 1543 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own KND and never will in a million years!

Author's Note: Last chapter was sooo cute! Wally and Kuki admitted their feelings by a DVD movie, weird but at least they did it! This chapter will be very surprising because I thought of it not too long ago. It reveals everything and you will know what I mean when you read it. I hope you all enjoy this second to last chapter!

Summary: Ever wonder how your life will be different if you switch bodies with your crushes? Well after a crazy accident in the lab, Numbuhs Five and Two and Numbuhs Four and Three were all switched! To make matters worse, they have to live in that body until the device is fixed. How will they do it? Especially in an opposite sex body? And will living in their crush's body change their view on him/her? 3/4 2/5 1/362

Ahh!!! I am in my Crush's body!!
Chapter Seven- Love can fix anything

By Cyrix

The door bell rings and Nigel goes to answer it.

"Hey Numbuh 362" Nigel said to the person at the door.

"Hey Numbuh One" Rachel answers back while smiling. She walks into the living room carrying a bag and sees Wally and Kuki on the couch sleeping.

"So, everyone is sleeping?" she asks Nigel.

"Yup, everyone is asleep" he responds back to her.

"Good then they won't find out what we did" she answers back. Then she reaches into her bag and pulls out a weird device and scans Wally and Kuki. A thumbs up sign appears on the screen and she smiles when she saw that.

"I always knew those two will do it first" she tells Nigel.

"Me too, me too" he replies back to her. She puts the device away in her bag and starts to walk toward Numbuh Two's room. Nigel follows her as they enter the room quietly. Hoby and Abagie is sleeping with their backs facing each other. Rachel tiptoes over to the broken device laying there and reaches inside the device.

She pulls out a microchip and laughs "I finally put this microchip to good use" Hoby stirs in her sleep and Nigel looks at her.

"We should leave before they awake" he tells her as he looks at Hoby closely to make sure she isn't awake.

"Right, got it" she replies back. Then she reaches into her bag again and this time pulls out a similar looking device of the broken device and sets it up on the floor near the others.

"You think this will finally get them to do it?" Nigel asks her.

Rachel looks at him and answers back "if this doesn't get them to do it, then they don't love each other. Trust me it will work"

Nigel smiles and replies back "Okay and I do trust you. I mean you were the one to plan all this just to get those four to do it already. Putting a microchip inside the device to cause it to go haywire every time those four are close. That's pretty clever"

Rachel kisses him on the cheek and smiles "Thanks, but without your help. I would have never been able to accomplish this. Leaving the blueprint for the body switcher device near the chili dog so Numbuh Two will get it was pretty smart"

He laughs and tells her "Well that is his favorite food after all. Plus he always wants to build amazing devices so I knew he would be interested right when he saw the blueprint"

They kiss some more and then leaves the room.

"So when we will tell them four about us?" Rachel asks him while holding his hand.

"Soon, very soon after we tell them about our plan" Nigel replies back to her. The moon shines through the windows as they walk away hand in hand.

The next day, the sun shines through the treehouse into the living room where Wally and Kuki are sleeping. The TV is turned off and all is quiet. Kuki have her arm around Wally while they are sleeping next to each other on the couch. Then it moves into the hallways and up the stairs and into Numbuh Two's room. Everyone in the room is asleep also. Suddenly Hoby stands up and stretches her arms out; she looks around the room and sees the device fixed up perfectly.

"Wow! The device is fixed!" Hoby said while surprised.

Abagie wakes up and said "Huh? What? How though? It was broken before!"

"I don't know I blacked out when the device went haywire" she tells him.

"That's just strange" he said while scratching his head trying to figure it out.

"Hey where are Numbuh Four and Three at?" Hoby asks him.

"Here we are Numbuh Two" Wally said as he and Kuki steps into the room.

"He woke up huh?" Abagie asks them.

"Yeah, his cruddy voice can wake up the whole neighborhood!" Wally shouts out.

"Hey how was the rainbow monkey's show?" Abagie asks them not noticing Wally just said crud again.

"It was soooo cute!" Kuki tells him while jumping around.

"It was so cruddy dumb" Wally tells him while folding his arms.

"Well that's- wait a second, did you guys just-?" Abagie asks them.

Hoby turns toward Wally and asks him "Did you just said crud?"

Abagie turns toward Kuki and asks her "Did you just act girly?"

Both of them replies back "Yeah why?"

Hoby and Abagie looks at each other and back at them.

"Ohhh right! They permanently adapted to their bodies before! How can I forget that?" Abagie shouts out all of a sudden.

"Oh yeah! Right! I forgot that also!" Hoby shouts out also.

"That's because you were knocked unconscious before it happened stupid!" he tells him angrily.

"Oh right!" she replies back. Wally and Kuki look at each other then back at them.

"But we are back to normal" Kuki tells them.

"Yeah right, you can't fool Numbuh Five! Numbuh Five saw you two changes with her own eyes!" he tells Kuki.

"No, she is telling the truth! We are normal now!" Wally tells them angrily.

"Yeah, like we will just believe that without any proof!" she replies to Wally.

"You want proof? Kuki let's give them proof then" Wally tells Kuki and winks his eye at her. Kuki giggles and nods. Abagie and Hoby stares in shock as they both kiss each other.

"There, is that enough proof?" Wally asks them.

Hoby replies back "Yeah right, you guys couldn't have admitted your feelings!"

Wally gets angrier and throws the DVD in front of them as he shouts at them "WE DID! With the help of this movie!" As soon as the DVD hits the floor the device turns on, but nobody noticed as usual.

Hoby picks up the DVD and said "Just tell her? What kind of movie is that? I don't remember seeing this movie in our movie database!"

"Well how should I know? It was just there!" Wally replies back.

"WATCH OUT!" Kuki screams at them.

"Huh?" they both said and then turn and see the device coming toward them.

"AHH!!!" they both run off screaming. The device shoots out laser at all of them.

"Kuki don't get hit by those lasers! We might switch again!" Wally tells her as they dodge the lasers.

"I will try! And even if we do switch back... I will still love you" Kuki tells him and smiles at him.

"Me too Kuki, me too" he replies back and smiles back. The device stops shooting them and turns to Hoby and Abagie.

"Watch out Abby!!" Hoby jumps and knocks away Abagie.

"Nooo!! Hoagie!!" he shouts out as she gets hit by the laser. Abagie's body starts to glow and so do Hoby's body. The device stops suddenly and falls down.

"Hoagie? Speak to Abby!" he shouts at her while holding her in his arms.

"Abby?" she asks him weakly.
"I am here Hoagie, you will be okay" he tells her while trying not to cry.

She coughs and said "Abby... there's something... I had been meaning... to tell you, but I couldn't..."

He holds her close and asks "What is it?"

"The main reason... why I always wanted... to build amazing things, is to... impress you..." she tells him and coughs some more. Their bodies start glowing brighter and brighter each passing second and Wally and Kuki notices it.

"Look Wally!" Kuki tells him and points at them.

"I see it too Kuki!" Wally replies back.

"But why? Why will you go through all that trouble to do that?" he asks her.

"Because... I love you... Abigail..." Hoby tells him while getting weaker.

Abagie stares at her for a second and then kisses him "I love you too Hoagie" Hoby smiles and Abagie smiles back.

"AWWW!!! That's soooo cute!" Kuki said to Wally.

"Yeah reminds me of us" Wally tells Kuki and turn to look at her.

"Awww!" Kuki hugs him as he hugs back.

"Look!" Kuki points as there was a huge flash blinding them. After the flash, Abby, not Abagie, is holding Hoagie, not Hoby, tightly.

Author's Note: Well here is it 2/5 fans your moment! Review please! Last chapter coming up!!



Sign up to rate and review this story