Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Don't Tell Me

Thoughts

by darks00 2 reviews

This is Delilah's point of view, five minutes before they landed into the posion.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-10-27 - Updated: 2006-10-28 - 442 words

0Unrated
5 minutes earlier...

DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

Great. Just great.

Nothing more I wanted to do than to be on the edge of being taken over by an evil mad scientist. Julius and me grunted, trying to break free from the ropes that kept us tied together. Now would be the time where Julius would say,

"Wow, De, never knew you cared," or, "Wow. Lucky me."

But now was no time for jokes. It was time to be serious. Thoughts came racing into my mind. Would this the end of Julius and me? Would we ever see Al and the academy again? Oh, screw my thoughts! I need to put my throughts on how to escape...but, nothing. Dr.Dismay and the nurse had this too planed out well. There was no flaws.

Julius was being quiet. Which is unusal for him. He stopped struggling with the ropes. Why? Did he give up? It looked like he was in deep thought. Was he thinking of how to escape, like I was? I tried not to think of this the last time I see Julius. This isn't the end of us, is it? No. We're the top spies. We'll always make it through. But my heart was telling me something. It was telling me this would be my last moment with Julius. Forever.

Sweat dropped from my forhead. I closed my eyes, wishing to just get this over with. Now's the time to tell him, my heart told him. Tell him now before it's too late. Before, or he'll never know. Why not tell him? What if we both get taken over and I never told him how I feel? Hell, what would I lose? Who cares if he rejects me. Who cares if it changes our relationship. For I knew we both weren't going to get out of this. Let's just get this over with.

Out feet were now touching the green posion. My heart told my that was the que to speak. Julius and me flinched.

One moment left. One chance left. And I was going to use it. I bit my lip. I don't know how or when I said it, or how I got the courage to say it, but I did it. I was about to say those very powerful three words. Then, it was almost as if my lips moved on their own...

"Julius, there's something I got to tell you..." I said between breaths.

"What is it?"

"Julius...I love you..."

"I love you, too," Julius replied.

That was the last thing we both said before we both fell into the posion.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story