Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Don't Tell Me

Breathless

by darks00 1 review

Ok, this ones no ones point of view...Wow, what do you know? I'm actually writing in third persons point of view! LOL...uh I got this idea from the song, "I Must Be Dreaming" by Evanescence.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1085 words

0Unrated
No ones' point of view:

BREATHLESS...

HOPELESS...

FAILURE...


Was only some of the words that Delilah Devonshire felt as she hit the posion. But, yet, with all those harsh feelings, she did felt the most powerful emmotion of them all...

LOVE.

Julius did love her back! She never regreted telling Julius her feelings. For she did really mean it. She knew the feeling of the pain will soon be gone. She knew it would soon be over.
She held her breath and closed her eyes and she felt the green, posionous chemicals hit her body. All she felt was pain. She wondered if Julius felt the same way. She hoped not. She didn't want him to suffer like she was. The green chemical was hot. It was burning her skin. She winced in pain. Soon, the ropes soon slowly became weak from the heat and the water. It soon broke.

FREEDOM.

Julius was the first to get out of the posion. He was fast to get Delilah out of there, too. They both gasped for breath. They both fell the the ground. Delilah couldn't help it. She was crying. She was scared. For once in her life, Delilah was scared.

PAIN.

Delilah felt weak. So did Julius. Even though Julius was weak, he still manage to push himself beside Delilah, icnoring the pain, and pulled her into a hug. Delilah cried into his shirt. Then, they heard Dr.Dismays voice.

"Aww that's so cute!" Cried out Dr.Dismay.

They both looked to hear where the voice was coming from. They were shocked to find a television screen come up from the ground, and showed Dr.Dismays ugly face. Julius had to bite his lip to say nothing. He didn't want to put Delilah or himself in anymore danger.

FEAR.

"You know, I can control both of you when ever I want thanks to that posion," Dr.Dismay said. "Maybe I should just control Sugar...and see what Spice does."

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Screamed Julius through the pain.

"Ohhhh looks like I hit a sensitive spot, huh?" Dr.Dismay asked, smirking.

Julius and Delilah would have done anything to see Dismay in person. ANYTHING.

"Well, I hope you two have fun..." Dr.Dismay said.

"What do you mean by that?" Asked Delilah.

"You'll see soon enough..." Replied the doctor.

Then the doctors face dissapeared off the screen, leaving Delilah and Julius in confusion.

FEELINGS.

Delilah felt a sharp pain in her chest...right where her heart was. She flinched. Julius also flinched, telling Delilah he felt the same pain as she did. Soon, both Delilah and Julius felt themselves get up. But, no, not on their own free will. They had no clue how they got up. It freaked them both out.

"What's going on?" Asked Delilah.

"Trust me, if I knew, you'd be the first one to know," Said Julius, trying to remain calm.

LOSING CONTROL.

Both Delilah and Julius' bodies turned towards two sharp swords on the wall. Against their own free will, they both went towards it.

"DR.DISMAYS CONTROLING US!" Cried out Delilah, realizing what was going on.

Delialh and Julius tried to break out of Dr.Dismays control. But it was useless. They couldn't.

WEAK.

Both Delilah and Julius grabbed the swords from the wall. They both felt their heart racing. What was Dr.Dismay going to do to them?!? Julius came up to Delilah with the sword.

"D-D..Delilah..." Cried out Julius.

Delilah screamed as Julius' sword hit her shoulder, and made her bleed a little bit.

BLEEDING.

"I'm...I'm so sorry," Apologized Julius.

Delilah didn't say a word. She knew it wasn't hit fault. Dr.Dismay was controlling them both. Dr.Dismay was using the posion to make them fight against each other!

But one thing Dr.Dismay didn't have control over them was their feelings. And they could still talk. He could never take over that.

FREE WILL.

Delilah took a wack at Julius, now, right at his right leg. It was Julius' turn to scream. Both Delilah and Julius were crying. Not from the pain, though. They were crying for hurting each other.

CRYING.

They both continue to hurt each other, not meaning to.

"Delilah," Cried out Julius. "Please forgive me what I'm about to do..."

"Huh?" Delilah asked, confused.

CONFUSION.

Julius thought of Delilah. He thought of his love for Delilah. he closed his eyes. I refuse to hurt Delilah, he told himself. And no one can change the way I feel about her. Then, Julius tried to stop himself from hitting Delilah. He failed.

He rather hurt himself than Delilah...wait...if he could hurt himself, he wouldn't have to hurt Delilah. Julius then finally got control of his body. He jabbed himself in the stomache. He fell to the ground, cluthing his stomache in pain. He was bleeding, and bad. He realized he had a choice of control...to hurt himself...or Delilah. He rather hurt himself than Delilah any time.

DECISION.

"JULIUS!" Delilah screamed.

She then realized what Julius was doing. He was hurting himself so he wouldn't be able to hurt her.

SACRAFICE.

No...

Delilahs body refused to listen to her. She was still attacking Julius, even thought he was slowly hurting himself.

REFUSAL.

Then Delilah thought of what Julius was doing. She cried. He was killing himself for her. She would do the exact same thing. She thought of Julius, and did the exact same thing.

She stabbed herself.

SELF CONTROL.

Both Delilah and Julius began to feel weak. Both their hearts were racing. Their breaths were heavy. They both were both sweating.

"I love you, Delilah."

"I love you, too, Julius."

"If you did, you won't hurt yourself for me."

"That's what love is...caring for each other. If you loved me, you wouldn't hurt yourself for me, either."

"It's because I love you,"

"Same for me, Juls,"

Julius was lost for words.

SPEECHLESS.

Both Delilah and Julius began to feel weak from stabbing themselves. But they couldn't stop- or they'd kill each other.

Julius felt a moan escape his lips. He was losing too much blood. He knew he was dying. Julius slowly fell backwords from the pain. His head hit the wall, and hard.

"JULIUS!" Delilah screamed.

Julius didn't reply.

SILENCE.

Then, Delilah felt the same as Julius did. Her legs slowly gave in. She moaned, too, and fell to the ground. Both of them were on the ground, bleeding...and unconscious.

DYING.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story