Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Don't Tell Me

The After Math

by darks00 2 reviews

You know what happened last chapter. Not saying anything or why the hell would you read the story?!?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-01 - Updated: 2006-11-02 - 370 words

1Moving
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

Ohhhhh my head...

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in the academy hospital. I let my eyes adjest to the light.

"Good, man, like you're awake." Al said, smiling.

"Thank the Lord," Said Scarlett, putting a hand on her heart.

"How'd I get here?" I asked.

Scarlett and Al smirked.

"I'm guilty," said Scarlett, laughing. "I thought it would be handy to put a tracker on both you and Julius. We found you right away."

Julius...

"Where's Julius?" I half screamed, half cried.

"Calm down," Al said. "Scarlett gave you guys both some medicine to get that posion that allows Dr.Dismay to control you. It makes you drowsy. Julius did wake up before you, but he fell back to sleep."

"Where is he?" I asked again.

Scarlett went up to me, and make me turn my head to see Julius sleeping in the bed next to me. He looked so peaceful...I felt like an idiot, not noticing him beside me.

"You both been sleeping for quite awhile. You should go wake him up, see how he's doing." Al said. "Can't stand not knowing how my two favorite agents are doing."

Al and Scarlett to leave to give Juls and me some privacy. I went up to Julius. I patted his cheek. He let out a soft moan, then slowly opened up his blue eyes.

"Delilah, what happened?" He asked me.

"...You don't remember?"

I remembered me telling him that I loved him. And I remember him telling me he loved me back. It was like when we crashed on happy times island. (a/n: Simple Minds) But he didn't remember he told me he loved me.

"No, not a thing. Just waking up, I guess. Anything exciting happened?"

"No." I lied. "Nothing."

I wanted to tell him so bad that I loved him. I wanted to tell him that we both confessed out feelings. But what am I supposed to say?

"Hey, you told me you loved me?!?"

Yeah, right! Dissapointment again. There will be another time when I'll tell him that I care about him.

And hopefully...he'll remember.

THE END

xxDarkness' Kidxx

Thanks for reading and reviewing, guys, you rock!
Sign up to rate and review this story