Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Lost in time

acient greece

by citrus-lime

well the heros are in well acient greece and arent very happy. my ok atempt at humor. mostly j/t

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-28 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1181 words

?Blocked
Cronus is totally a pedophile. MizzClutz sorry for the miss spell anyway, Emdal this is chapter two don't kill me. HAHA you couldn't read it at first Emdal! In your face! (Don't worry she's a friend) OHHH before the story starts here's a funny story. Anyway this morning we had to shovel a huge dirt mound in the back of the yard because yesterday my puppy Maggie, and my guy dog fuzzy got out so me and my sister sidilidleumps (she wanted the name) had an interesting conversation. I said I liked the show c.o.t.t and she's like what's that and I'm like my fav show and sheds like ohh shouldn't it be c.o.t.t.t. with three t's and I asked her why, cause its class of the titans. Then sidilidleumps said ohh I thought I was class of the teen titans! It was funny at the time so don't laugh if it's not and please don't review and say it was lame I had that too much from MizzClutz and flame all you want I don't care, it builds character.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thud!
The heroes finally reached the end of the vortex and had landed on some cobble stone.

"Ah my dress is riding up!" Theresa said "how could I have let you talk me into borrowing your dress Atlanta its two small! I have had a realy bad day so far."

"And what, the only reason you wore a thong is because you had no underwear left?" Archie sarcastically stated.

"Actually yes I did." Theresa replied

"Well lets not waste time and get moving. Theresa you come with me and Archie Atlanta you two will be together."

They started to walk off when Atlanta said something which made them all turn to face each other.

"WHAT?" Theresa said spinning around so fast you could have sworn she would get whiplash. (I had that very painful anyways...)

"I said jay chose you because he likes you." Atlanta repeated.

"No" Theresa said silently

"Actually I put you and Archie together because I know that he loves you Atlanta." Jay retaliated so fast that Atlanta didn't have time to speak.

Archie was getting bored fast "why don't you 2 just admit you love each other and get it over with already.

"Your right," Theresa said surprisingly calm "Jay, I love you" then winked at him so only he could see.

"You right, I love you two" he said back, catching on to her little joke.

"Then kiss already" Archie nearly screamed.

Theresa looked at jay and whispered so only he could hear and said "put your hand over your mouth"

They leaned forward then put there hand up and pretended to kiss with there hand in the way. The other two looked at each other and smiled. Under there breath they counted to three and lunged at the "couple" ripping their hands out of the way. For five seconds they kissed before they tore away blushing badly.

"What was that for?" Theresa said to the home wreckers. (Means s#@t disturbers)

"Well we couldn't stand around and watch you pretend!" Atlanta said matter-a-factly.

With that the two groups turned and walked away. Atlanta and Archie high fifing each other for there "success" in there plan. Theresa sighed jay will never know that when we were joking around that I actually do love him. He is so smart but so slow with girls. Will he ever get it? Jay waved his hand in from of Theresa's face.

"Earth to Terry the worlds calling you back!" he laughed

"Hum... what, I uh was thinking...." She stuttered

Jay just laughed to himself. She's so cute when she's confused.

"Umm jay I have to tell you something" ok this is it. I WILL tell jay my feelings.

"You know um when the troublesome two did the thing with pulling are hands away and stuff well I uhh kinda liked it" Theresa was so nervous she was shaking and blushing madly.

"I liked it too" jay managed to squeak out.

They started to explore down an alley like place. It had to huge buildings on each side. At the back it turned left and went a little father then a dead end.

They two were walking along silently and jay put his arm around Theresa's hips and she then gently placed her head on his shoulders. The descendents of Greek hero's were walking along in a comfortable silence, when they rounded the corner. They stopped and just stared at the dead end, until jay spoke up.

"Well this blows"

"Ya, out loud."

"What now?" jay questioned "how 'bout we just stay here for a while and lay low"

"Ok then so what do we do now? Talk?" Theresa said

"I have a better idea" jay said slyly

"Ok then, go on" Theresa said interested now.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"This is getting us now where you dork! We've been here already and it's getting hot!" Atlanta nearly screamed

Archie was getting realy impatient right now he had enough of this argument "For the last time I don't care!"

"Archie you don't listen! You suck at being a leader I should have gone with the other two!" Atlanta screamed as loud as she could so people stared.

Atlanta swore she heard an elderly couple say to each other they must have some marital problems. She was not married to Archie! She didn't even like him! Or did she? Ohh stop being unreasonable she did not like that dork, Archie, with the cute dorky smile and how he slumps over and... NO she told herself, I'm not falling for Archie. I'll talk to Theresa later on.

"Hey arch lets find the other two."

Archie just grunted in a kinda cute way. So Atlanta thought. SHUT UP I don't like Archie! Having a mental argument is useless because you can't win no matter what.

They were walking along then Archie turned into an alleyway, little did they now it was the same one jay and Theresa went into. At the corner they stopped.

"I hear voices." Archie whispered

"So do I" Atlanta agreed

"On three, ok?" Archie said, "1...2...THREE!"

The hunter and warrior jumped out and Theresa screamed.

Archie and Atlanta stopped and looked at there leader and Theresa. Were they... yes they were.

"I uhh...." Archie stammered

"Sorry?" Atlanta said like it was a question

The two were just recovering from the shock of what they saw. It was so, so... well there defiantly was nothing to describe what happened that's for sure!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What were they doing, how will they get out and who took the cookie from the cookie jar!?! All the mysteries will be revealed shortly! Exempt the cookie one. MizzClutz took that one. Sorry for the long wait I went to MEXICO WHHHOOO HOOOO!!!! Ya!!!
I promise it want take that long to update this time! My cat almost fell of the top of my monitor because of her huge muscles. SHES NOT FAT!!!!! I also don't appreciate being called LIMEHEAD. It hurt, EMDAL!!! R&R please
Sign up to rate and review this story