Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Lost in time

the Inn

by citrus-lime 7 reviews

at the inn. (hotel, motel kinda thingy) slight romance again my pathetic attempt at humor.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 578 words

0Funny
yes i am done!!! ok just this chapter. any ways nnext chappie the story gets off its feet and starts to move along!!! anyways hope you likie!!!

visit www.selfishly-happy.piczo.com
srry its kinda short. next will be longer. not making any promises.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"What were you doing?" Atlanta ask

"We were um you know.... I...uh..." Theresa stutter

"Actually we don't" Archie sarcastically stated

"Umm well I .. Uh and jay he well, kissing?" Theresa stuttered.

"Wow that was a surprise." Atlanta said.

"Haha. Let's go its getting dark" jay stated flatly to get out of the awkward conversation.

The four started walking and Atlanta leaned into Archie and whispered "jay and Theresa sitting in a tree" And that set them both of laughing.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Guys I think we should go and stay in an inn here in town." Jay said convincingly

"Well I think we should ruff it." Archie said as Atlanta agreed

"Well I have to agree with jay. I'm not realy up for sleeping on the ground." The tall curvy red head said.

"Ok, you two can camp out and we'll go to the inn." Jay compromised.

"No we'll come with you to protect you." Archie said.

"Actually we better stay together just in case, you know who shows" Atlanta stated making Archie look bad, earning her a dirty look.

They all walked in silence with just the sounds of far away people and nature to convince them they weren't looking a picture. They all were exhausted and there feet hurt by the time they arrived at the inn.

There was a man at the front desk and Theresa instantly got a bad feeling about him. He was a slimy looking man in about his late forties, early fifties. His hair was long and greasy and was bit of a pig.

"Hello would you like a room?" the man said "and hey girly's you can share my room. I have only one bed and I wouldn't want you to sleep on the floor and I can't either."

"Um sorry I don't sleep with sleazy balls and neither does my friend." The tall red head said as calmly as she could.

"Two rooms please" Jay spat out quickly

"Sure" the man at the desk said then he leaned over to jay and said "I like men too"

Jay shuddered and stepped back.


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When they got there rooms there was a problem. There was to rooms. Each with one bed and the guys didn't want to share.

"Jay, why did you get two rooms? Why not four! Or three! Me and Theresa could have shared!!!" Atlanta screamed.

"I'm not sharing with jay that's for sure." Archie stubbornly said. "And I'm defiantly not sharing with Theresa."

"Ok how 'bout sharing with Atlanta then" Theresa joked

Archie just blushed and tried to object but Atlanta beat him to it.

"I am not sleeping in the same bead as Archie!!!"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later that night.....


I can't believe I'm stuck with Archie. I am so getting Theresa back for this. And I know a way to do that I just need Archie's help. Atlanta thought

Atlanta leaned over to Archie and whispered her plan and finally asked for help.

"I'd gladly help you" he whispered with a sly grin growing with the thought of their reaction.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CITRUS STRIKE HAS BEEN CALLED OFF ON ACCOUNT OF A FINISHED CHAPPIE!!!! I am like totally proud of myself! three whole chappies!!!!!
Remember folks R&R!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story