Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Unwravelled Prophesy

A Call For Help

by story_master 3 reviews

Jay and Theresa try once more to get their friends to help. Will they succeed? Or will their friends shun them both?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1060 words

0Unrated
Tory: Okay here's the next chapter! I hope that you like it!:D

Disclaimer: I do NOT own class of the titans. I do own all my stories though!


" Do you think he'll help?" Theresa asked as her and Jay stared at the small blue device.

" I hope so." Jay replied.

" Hello?" came the confused voice of Odie.

" Odie? Is that you?" Jay asked, surprised at the sight of his older looking friend.

" Jay?!" Odie asked in surprise at the sight of his thought to be dead friend.

" Odie, we need your help." Jay said getting right down to the point.

" I can't. I wish I could but I have my studies and.... did you say 'we'?" Odie replied.

" Uhh, yeah. Me and Theresa." Jay replied as he looked over at Theresa.

" No way! Not after what she did!" Odie said harshly.

" She didn't do anything." Jay said in her defense.

" Jay, she fought beside Cronus, she attacked us and we thought that she killed you." Odie said a little more calmly.

" Odie come on. You know just as well as me that Theresa would never fight beside a snake like Cronus, she would never fight angainst her friends and she wouldn't kill one of us." Jay said, again defending the red head beside him.

" Jay you weren't there. You didn't see everything fall apart. You didn't see her with your own eyes. I'm sorry but I just.. I just can't help someone who betrayed us. Bye." Odie said before shutting his PMR off.

Jay looked over at Theresa who had a few tears forming in her emerald eyes. He wiped them away adn pulled her into a hug.

" Don't worry. One of them will help." he said comfortingly.

Theresa nodded as he dialed the next number.

" Hello?" came the voice of Neil.

" Neil! Hey." Jay said, happy to see another of his friends.

" Jay? Is that you?" Neil said astonishment in his voice.

" Yeah. Listen. We need your help to fix things. Are you up for it?" Jay replied.

" 'We'? Did you say 'we'? Who's 'we'?" Neil asked with curiosity.

" Me and Theresa." Jay replied.

On the other side of the line Jay and Theresa heard the unmistakable girly scream of Neil.

" Neil?" Jay asked, concern leaking into his voice.

" I-I-I can't help you. Not after what she did. No way." Neil said in a rush before turning off his PMR.

Jay and Theresa exchanged looks before dialing the next number.

" Hello?" came the familiar voice of Atlanta.

" Atlanta. It's Jay can you help us?" he asked hopefully.

" No. Odie already called me and told me about your game. I'm not going to work with that traitor. I'm sorry Jay." she said sadly before also hanging up.

" See. They won't help me. I've already asked. They all seemed to think that I did horrible things. It's hopeless." Theresa said before getting up and walking to the window that overlooked the courtyard.

" Well I'm not giving up." Jay said softly as he turned his attention back to the small device.

" Hello?" came Herry's deep vocie.

" Herry. Me and Theresa need your help." Jay said, silently praying that Herry of all people would help.

" I wish I could but I can't leave the farm. Granny's sick and Cornus might attack her. Theresa already came to see me. I wish I could help buddy. But what about the others?" Herry replied.

" We've asked Odie, Neil, Atlanta and you so far. Those three won't help us. What happened after I left?" Jay asked, neeeding to know the answer.

" Everything started to fall apart. We fought with Cronus and what looked like Theresa..... and we lost. Then one by one we just left." Herry explained sullenly.

" Well we need to fix things between the team. Can you try and convince the others to help?" Jay said.

" I'll try." Herry replied.

" Okay. Thanks." Jay said before hanging up.

He looked over at Theresa who was still looking out the window, lost in another world.

" Guess I'll try Archie now." Jay said aloud to himself as he dialed the last number.

" What?" was Archie's harsh form of hello.

" Archie. Long time no see." Jay said as he looked at the screen of the PMR.

" What do you want?" he asked coldly.

" Your help." Jay replied.

" With what?" Archie asked, his curiosity getting the best of him here.

" We need to stop Cronus and fix things." Jay said briefly.

" That sounds a lot like what Theresa was asking for help for." Archie said suspiciously.

" I'm helping her." Jay said.

" Why? How? After what she did-" Archie said but was cut off.

" Because I know that she wouldn't do those things that the rest of you claim she's done. It's Theresa. She'd never side with Cornus." Jay said.

" She would and did. Jay she's a traitor." Archie said with a tone as cold as ice.

" Well she's my friend. And I don't know about you but I tend to be there for my friends. She'd be there for you if things were reversed." Jay said, raising his voice.

Then before Archie could make any remarks Jay shut off his PMR. ' Archie is such a jerk sometimes. I can't believe that he would think that Theresa would do somehting like that.' Jay thought as he stood up and walked over to Theresa.

" So?" she asked, not daring to look at him.

" Herry's going to try and talk to them." Jay replied.

" I told you that they wouldn't help." Theresa said sadly.

" I guess we'll just have to fix this on our own." Jay said.

" Yeah. I guess so." Theresa agreed, wiping away a few stray tears.

" Then we'd better get started." Jay said, giving her a smile.

She smiled back and they went to Hermes room. There they made a plan that they hoped would take down Cronus.
~*~

Will Herry be able to convince the others to help? Will Jay and Theresa's plan work? Or will there fate be sealed by Cronus? Read on to find out.

A/N: Sorry that this one was a little shorter than the others. And the next one will be about this long too. But chapter 16 will be much longer. I hope you liked this. I wil try to update soon but I make no promises. Please review!!! Constructive critism is definitely welcome.^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story