Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm Good To Go

Dirty Boys- Secret Girl

by moocow 16 reviews

You guys suck at guessing, no offence. haha.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-10-30 - Updated: 2006-10-31 - 1683 words

1Insightful
I widened my eyes, pulling back and jumping against the adjacent wall, closing my eyes tightly.

"It's not what it looks like!" I heard slight laughter and opened my eyes to see somebody I didn't even know.

"Is Pete getting some hot /bootay/?" I bit my lip and glanced over at the guy, who opened the door wider. Pete gulped and shook his head.

"I'll explain it later, but...you just keep your mouth shut, Dirty*," I raised and eyebrow, raising my fingers to my lips to nervously chew my nails.

Pete's fingers curled around my wrist and pulled me over towards him. This Dirty person smirked and nodded, knowingly.

"Cheating, huh? What a naughty girl," I glared and sighed, looking down. Pete ran a hand over his face.

"Listen. It's my fault, but it's none of your business. Gahh," Pete whined and I sighed, pushing past Dirty and back into the backstage area where I rushed past everybody on the couch, grabbing my purse and walking towards the other exit.

I heard rushed footsteps behind me and I didn't care as I pushed the door open, out into the summer night. I fumbled with my car keys for a moment until I felt hands brush against my elbows, turning me around. I closed my eyes, shaking my head.

"Don't even start with me," I muttered. Andy frowned.

"What happened? Pete came in after you and he looked beat up about something," I groaned and went to turn around when Andy gripped my shoulders and stared down in my eyes.

"Ev, tell me. Now," I bit my lip.

"You want the truth?" I asked and he nodded. "Fine," I spat and took a deep breath. "I kissed him,"

Andy blinked several times before his hands dropped from my shoulders and towards my hands, lightly touching them before stepping back slightly.

"Wait, what?" he asked and I looked away, feeling the guilt.

"Andy, you wouldn't get it. It...he's been torturing me with his feelings and...it was just so weird how it happened. I mean, of all times for me to be alone with him," Andy cut me off.

"You were alone with him?" he asked, voice rising slightly. I glared.

"Of course, he's like my best friend, I'm not always with you or at work you know," I hissed and Andy shook his head.

"For a best friend, you sure do know how to treat him like /shit/," I crossed my arms.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked and Andy bit his lip.

"I kind of figured something was going on between you, mentally, I never thought it would be physically," I rolled my eyes.

"It was only two times," Andy widened his eyes, leaning forwards slightly.

"/Two times/?" he shook his head, taking a deep breath. "So you were cheating," I was just about ready to slap him.

"The first time Pete kissed /me/," I hissed and Andy shrugged.

"I don't care who started it, you could have stopped it. For Christ's sake, Ev," his voice was echoing out into the parking lot and I huffed.

"And least I didn't fuck him senseless," Andy shrugged, a disgusted look on his face.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you did," I turned around and unlocked my car, getting ready to jet. "Oh come on, Ev," I whipped around again and raised my hand, pointing at his face.

"At least I was honest, Andy. For god's sake nothing I've ever done with Pete has been planned," I felt the tears sting the corner of my eyes.

"It sure does seem that way," he mumbled. I shook my head again and closed my eyes.

"I don't love him, Andy," Andy dryly laughed before looking back at the doors.

"Yeah, whatever," I bit my lip hard before pushing him fully away from him.

"Then maybe I don't love you either," Andy looked back, and I saw the surprise. "You think about it, Andy,"

I locked eyes with him before I climbed into my car and pulled out of the club parking lot.

----------

"I love how it's my birthday and nobody has said anything," I didn't even look up when Joe came around the counter, a bright smile on his face.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled and flipped a page of the records. Joe sighed, irritated.

"What the fuck is wrong with everyone?" he practically yelled and I closed my eyes.

"Joe, god damnit," I slammed my work away from me and he looked at me, startled.

"Whoa, somebody's on a short fuse," I glared at him.

"I'm sure," I said and named the things off my fingers. "Pete kisses me, I kiss Pete, my boyfriend hates me for telling the truth, and I'm so confused on who the hell my boyfriend really should be," Joe twitched his eyebrows.

"Well that's obvious," I raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?" I asked and he smirked.

"Pete," It took three seconds for my hand to smack the side of his arm.

"Joe, you shut up or else you don't get you're gift," Joe widened his eyes like he had just heard that Andy banged Alexandria**.

"Gift? Why didn't you tell me? Maybe you should go home and bang Andy," I frowned instantly and turned around, walking towards the back supply closet with the keys.

"Seriously Joe...just stop," I whispered and but my lip. Joe wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Hey, hey...what's with you and Andy?" he asked and I leaned against the door.

"I think I scared him. I mean...I told him that I didn't love Pete and he didn't believe me, so I told him I didn't love him either," Joe lightly played with my hair, our little thing. I smiled lightly.

"But do you?" he asked and I sighed, closing my eyes.

"Joe, I love both of them, it's just a matter of who I'm so much better off with," Joe shrugged.

"I think it's up to you to find out," he said and I shrugged, lightly smiling.

"I guess," I opened the door, flicking the light on and Joe widened his eyes at the box.

"It's huge," he mumbled and I laughed, dragging it slightly.

"Joe, you better fucking like it, Patrick and I killed for it," Joe blinked as we dragged it out back towards the counter, Joe smiling even wider as he started to unwrap it. I sighed, blinking slowly as I went back to work.

"Holy fucking shit, Evie! You don't know how awesome this is," I smiled.

"You're welcome," I glanced over as he revealed the box that Patrick and I had replaced the new guitar in, opting for him to actually be able to see it out of the damned ugly cardboard. I felt arms wrap around my waist, squeezing me tight.

"If you weren't already so wrapped up in boy trouble, I'd so kiss you," I groaned and smacked his hands.

"Ok, that's enough, Joe,"

----------

The following weeks passed with the guys getting more and more gigs. While they played, Izzy and I usually avoided them for the sole purpose that we were irritated.

I mean...Pete was always giving me these looks ever time I did see him and Andy wouldn't even glance over for a second. It wasn't like we had broken up or anything, it was just...complicated.

But I felt horrible for Izzy and Patrick's situation. While she was busy with her new boyfriend and college plans, Patrick's heart was crumbling. He didn't want to face the fact that maybe Izzy never really liked him like he liked her.

But then again...

----------

I sighed and rolled onto my side, hugging my pillow close. It was nights like these I wished I had company. With Izzy gone again, the house was empty and I hated it.

It just reminded me of what my life used to be like.

I closed my eyes again and brought my knees up slightly. In my mind there was so much clutter that it scared the living shit out of me when my door clicked closed. I jumped up, holding my hand to my chest as I recognized the silhouette.

"What in the fuck are you doing here?" I asked sharply.

"You shouldn't leave doors unlocked...I know it's late, but still..." I bit my lip, bringing my knees up to my chest as he crawled onto the bed, moving to sit next to me and in front of me at the same time.

"I need to talk to you," I blinked and looked up, biting his lip. We stayed silent and I sighed. The bed shifted slightly and I lifted my head to see his arm extending to the other side of me, leaning forward and poising his lips over mine. "Can I kiss you?" he asked and I felt my lips quiver as I felt the tingle of his breath.

My eyes fluttered closed and yet I knew I didn't want this.

"Pete," I managed to breath out right before his lips were placed strategically on mine.

My hands released the sheets and slowly ran up his arms before wrapping around his neck and bringing him closer as our lips parted. I felt my back leaning back and pulled away slightly as he lied me down.

"Don't let me down, Ev," he whispered and I gulped, my hands falling from his shoulders to my chest.

"I'm sorry," I whispered and closed my eyes.

The bed shifted again and I felt it sink next to me before a head was snuggled into my neck and an arm wrapped around my waist.

"I'm staying here," he declared and I took a shaky breath before lifting my fingertips to my lips.

I couldn't tell what was running through my mind, because all I could picture was Pete and I, together.

Just like this.

----------

*ok, ok, i kid, i kid. It was origanaly Joe, but man, it sucks when it's so obvious. Plus, I needed a way to introduce Dirty.

**my references kick ass. This is payback for Patrick banging me. haha
Sign up to rate and review this story