Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Switch

Odie's Purple Invention

by Hellee 2 reviews

Odie invents something that has an effect on Atlanta and Theresa

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Published: 2006-10-30 - Updated: 2006-10-31 - 553 words

1Funny
Atlanta bounced down the stairs and entered the kitchen. She walked past Odie, who was as usual, inventing something. She opened the fridge and took out some juice and put it on the counter.
"Whatcha doing Odie?" she asked and looked over his shoulder at the small purple contraption. Odie put it down at looked at Atlanta.
"Trying to see if this thing will work," he replied as Theresa entered the kitchen with Neil's mirror. Atlanta gave her a quizzical look.
"Theresa, why do you have Neil's mirror? Don't tell me he's rubbing off on you," Atlanta said.
"Oh my god, NO!" Theresa cried. "I stole it because he was making fun of me and Jay."
"There!" Odie said. He placed the purple contraption on the counter.
"Odie, what exactly is that?" Theresa asked and put Neil's mirror next to it.
"An echo that effects the mind," he replied, proud of his achievement.
"Okay..." Atlanta said and put the juice away.
"It just shows thoughts deep in the mind," Odie explained.
"And why would we need that for?" Theresa asked.
"Jay asked me to make something that could look into Herry's mind after that accident. He said he wanted to find out what really happened," Odie replied.
"Hmmm," Atlanta said as footsteps sounded on the stairs. The next minute Neil entered the kitchen looking rather frazzled.
"Have any of you seen my mirror?" he cried hysterically. Theresa scooped it up before he saw it and Atlanta held back her laughs.
"I think Archie stole it," Theresa said.
"WHAT?" Neil practically screamed and ran from the kitchen.
"What is wrong with him?" Odie asked, sighing heavily at Neil's dramatic behaviour.
"He's Neil, what do you expect?" Atlanta said. Theresa placed the mirror back on the counter and looked at the contraption.
"Uh, Odie, is it supposed to be doing that?" she asked. Atlanta and Odie looked down at it as it spun around on the counter.
"Oh no! Hold on, I need to grab something," Odie said and ran out of the kitchen. Atlanta drank the last of her juice and watched as Theresa went to touch it.
"What are you doing?" Atlanta asked and grabbed her hand, accidentally knocking the contraption on the floor. It smashed and a bit of it flew up and hit the girls in the eye.
"Ah, what the hell?" Atlanta said and rubbed her eye. Theresa did the same.
"What happened?" Odie asked rushing back into the kitchen. He stared down at the pieces of smashed invention.
"I accidentally knocked it off," Atlanta replied, furiously rubbing her eye.
"I better go fix it," Odie said and walked up to his room. Atlanta turned to Theresa.
"Is your eye really itchy?" she asked.
"Yeah what went in our eyes?" Theresa asked.
"I don't know, I have to find Archie, I'll see you later," Atlanta said leaving the kitchen, her eye red and irritated.
Theresa picked up Neil's mirror and walked slowly up to her room. She placed it on her bedside table and sat on her bed.


The next morning, Theresa turned over in her bed and opened her eyes. She stared in horror at Atlanta's bed, where her body lay, fast asleep.

Oooh, the girls have switched bodies! How will they get out of it? Please R&R!
Sign up to rate and review this story