Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Switch

Throwing a fit

by Hellee 3 reviews

Theresa wakes up and finds something odd about the way Atlanta looks like...Theresa!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2006-10-31 - Updated: 2006-10-31 - 539 words

2Funny
Theresa stared in horror at...herself, lying in Atlanta's bed. She slowly brought her hand to her hair and felt how short it was. She suppressed a small scream and then scrambled out of bed. She opened her bedroom door and peered out. No one was in sight. She slipped down the hall to the bathroom and shut the door. She cautiously walked over to the mirror, the reflection not her own.
Instead, standing there was Atlanta, with a confused look on her face.
"Oh no," Theresa muttered and ran back to her room, colliding with Jay in the process.
"Whoa, watch where you walk Lana," he said. Theresa nodded and walked back into her room. How could she tell the boys?
She walked over to Atlanta's bed and ripped the blankets off. Atlanta, in Theresa's form, slowly opened her eyes and stared up at herself, except it was Theresa. The real Atlanta screamed loudly.
"Who are you?" she cried and tried to stand up. She backed up and screamed again as Theresa walked towards her.
"Atlanta, it's me," Theresa said. Atlanta lunged on Theresa and tried to get a hit in. Theresa blocked her and threw Atlanta off her, but Atlanta jumped back at her. The door was opened and there stood Jay, Archie and Herry.
"What are you doing?" Jay asked. Atlanta had her hands around Theresa's neck and Theresa was pulling Atlanta's long hair.
"Look, there's an impostor!" Atlanta cried pointing at Theresa with her free hand.
"Theresa, that's Atlanta. She shares a room with you?" Jay said.
"Did you just call me Theresa?" Atlanta asked, letting go of the real Theresa.
"Um, yeah, coz that's who you are," Jay said. Atlanta stared at him and then looked down at what she was wearing: a small pink nightie. Her head snapped up and she looked at Theresa.
"What the hell!" she cried and ran past the boys and down to the bathroom. The boys looked confused and then looked at Theresa.
"What's wrong with her today? Having another dramatic episode?" Archie asked. Theresa glared at him.
"No, she's not, now move," Theresa snapped and marched past them.
"What's up with the girls today?" Herry asked. Jay looked at the bathroom where Atlanta and Theresa had disappeared to.
"Isn't this what they're usually like?" Archie asked.
"Theresa doesn't exactly freak out over her nightie," Jay said.
"Oh, and you'd know?" Herry teased. Archie laughed. Jay gave them a disapproving look.
"Atlanta snaps like that all the time, that's normal," Archie commented. Jay and Herry nodded, knowing Atlanta's short temper span. Neil's door opened and he came out, a sleepy look over his face.
"What's going on?" he asked and scratched his head.
"The girls are throwing a fit," Archie said. Neil raised an eyebrow and looked at the bathroom door.
"What's odd about that?" Neil asked.
In the bathroom, Atlanta was running her hand through Theresa long hair that was on her head.
"Why am I in your body?" she asked. Theresa looked at her.
"How am I supposed to know?" she cried. Atlanta crossed her arms and looked in the mirror.
"How do you stand having long hair?"

OMG what will happen next? R&R please!
Sign up to rate and review this story