Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Switch

Going to school

by Hellee 2 reviews

The girls go to school in each others bodies and find out its not easy

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy, Humor - Published: 2006-11-01 - Updated: 2006-11-01 - 800 words

1Funny
Atlanta stared in her mirror at Theresa's clothes. A red singlet top and jeans? So not her thing.
"I CANNOT wear this!" she cried turning to Theresa. Theresa looked a little uncomfortable in Atlanta's T-shirt and wind whipped shorts.
"We have to go to school or otherwise the guys will worry," Theresa told her. Atlanta scrunched up her nose.
"Why can't we just tell them? They'd believe us!" she said. Theresa gave her a doubtful look. Atlanta crossed her arms over her chest and stared at her reflection again and sighed heavily.
"Okay, but we have to figure this out when school's out," she told Theresa.
"Alright, now let's go or we'll be late," Theresa said. The girls grabbed their books and bags and headed out the door. Theresa looked at her car.
"Um, I can't drive that," she pointed out. Atlanta stared at her.
"Neither can I! I'm only fifteen!" Atlanta cried. Just then Herry pulled up at the curb and rolled his window down.
"You guys on the way to school?" he asked. The girls exchanged looks of relief.
"Yeah, can we get a lift?" Theresa asked. Herry nodded and the girls quickly jumped in.
Five minutes later they were entering the school, feeling slightly nervous.
"Give me your timetable," Theresa said. Atlanta handed it over and Theresa gave hers to Atlanta. Their eyes scanned the sheets and then they looked at each other.
"You have gym first up with Archie, that should be alright, just stay around him," Atlanta said.
"And you have social studies with Neil and Jay," Theresa said.
"We'll meet up at third period in the bathroom, kay?" Theresa said. Atlanta gave one last sigh and nodded. Theresa walked off, a little nervous and Atlanta turned around and started towards Theresa's social studies class. She entered and spotted Jay and Neil, arguing about something. As she drew nearer, she heard Neil's complaints.
"He did it Jay, why won't you believe me?" Neil whined. Atlanta set her books down next to Jay's and looked at Neil.
"What are you whinging about now?" she asked and sat down. Jay turned to her in surprise.
"Theresa, don't be so rude," he whispered. Atlanta bit down on her tongue. Right, Theresa is nice to Neil, she remembered.
"Sorry, what's wrong?" she asked. Neil was nearly in tears.
"Someone broke my mirror and the photo had...had a moustache on it!" he wailed. A few people stared at him, including Atlanta. Neil threw fits over the smallest thing, and this was...stupid.
"Well Neil, just think, the person who broke it will have seven years bad luck," Atlanta told him. He looked at her and then brightened.
"Hey, you're right, thanks Theresa, you always say the right thing," he said and smiled. He faced the front and Jay turned to Atlanta.
"Good thinking," he whispered as Persephone entered the classroom. Neil was very gullible, so of course he'd believe her.
As Persephone talked about their new project, Atlanta suddenly felt a little headache coming on. She raised her hand and Persephone looked up at her.
"Yes, Theresa?"
"Can I please get a drink?" she asked. Persephone nodded and Atlanta slipped out of the classroom. She walked down to the water fountain and splashed her face and had a drink. When she looked back up, she saw one of Theresa's visions, except this time Theresa didn't see it: Jay and Theresa were standing near a water fountain, in a kiss.
Atlanta suddenly snapped out of it and turned around, only to run into Jay. She was going to run away, but Jay kissed her. Theresa and Jay had been dating for a few months now, so Atlanta freaked. She pulled out of the kiss and backed away from him.
"What are you doing?" she cried. Jay looked confused.
"Um, Theresa, we're going out," he reminded her. He started towards her and she ducked under his arm.
"Stay there," she told him. He continued toward her, a smile on his face.
"You know, this game isn't funny," he said.
"Game? What game? Jay, stay," she said. Jay looked so confused.
"I'm not a dog," he said. He stopped a few feet from her. "What's wrong with you today? You and Atlanta are acting really weird today."
"We're fine," Atlanta replied quickly, too quickly for Jay's liking.
"Is something up?" he asked.
"No, why would something be up? I'm fine and so is Th-Atlanta," she replied. Jay still looked confused.
"Okay, if you say so," he said and walked back to class. Atlanta let out a sigh of relief and followed him.
She just hoped Theresa was going fine in gym...with Archie.

Jay's suspicious, Neil's freaking out and Atlanta is worried. Next chapter will be about Theresa's gym class! R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story