Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Switch

Gym Class

by Hellee 8 reviews

Theresa has gym class in Atlanta's body and she's with Archie

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy, Humor - Published: 2006-11-01 - Updated: 2006-11-01 - 671 words

1Funny
"Atlanta, what are you doing?" Ares cried as Theresa fell to the ground from a baseball bat hit to the stomach. She had accidentally been standing too close to the base and well...it had hit her.
She was lying on the ground, grasping her stomach, her eyes closed tight. Archie rushed over and helped her up. Ares looked really mad.
"Atlanta, go up to the running track and do thirty laps, NO CHEATING!" he roared. Theresa nodded slowly and started for the stairs. Archie asked Ares something and then next minute he was next to Theresa.
"What are you doing?" she asked him as the walked up the stairway.
"I said I'd make sure you didn't cheat, and I thought I'd run a few laps with you," Archie replied. Theresa knew it was an excuse to get near her, Atlanta. She nodded and looked at the track. It was wrapped around the gym and the gym was huge.
"How does Atlanta put up with this?" Theresa muttered to herself. She followed Archie over to a starting line and stretched. Archie started running, so Theresa started after him. She caught up to him and then, then she felt a burst of speed. Suddenly she was going so fast, her surroundings looked blurry. She felt a little dizzy and suddenly collided with Archie. They fell over and rolled into the wall.
"Ow," Theresa said.
"What were you doing?" Archie asked her and helped her up. She rubbed her head and looked at him. She hadn't realised that when Atlanta ran, it would be like that.
"Sorry, I couldn't stop," she replied. Archie raised an eyebrow.
"Okay..." he muttered. Theresa smiled weakly at him and then looked at the track.
"I feel a little sick from that hit, I think I need some air," she said.
"I'll come," Archie said and they walked outside. Theresa drank some water from the fountain and then looked at Archie. He was blushing slightly and Theresa smiled. He soooo likes her, she thought and smiled.
"What are you smiling at?" Archie demanded. Theresa put on a straight face and crossed her arms, how she'd seen Atlanta do from time to time. "Was it me?" he asked and grinned.
"Why would I smile at a loser like you?" Theresa asked. Archie smiled and looked away. Theresa let out her trapped breath. Pretending to be someone you're not isn't easy.
"What was up with you and Theresa this morning, well, you mostly, Theresa's always like that," he asked. Theresa stared at him.
"Nothing was wrong, and I'm not always like that!" she cried. Archie stared at her.
"I said Theresa," he said.
"Oh, right...um we were fine, but Theresa isn't always like that," she said. Archie snorted.
"Are you serious? You even said that to me once," he said. Theresa felt a little hurt. Atlanta had said that?
"Well, she's my best friend and I don't like you teasing her," she said firmly.
"Okay, whatever," Archie said. Theresa looked at the ground.
"Do you feel better now?" Archie asked. Theresa didn't, but she nodded anyway.
"I just need to go to the bathrooms, I'll meet you back there," she said and walked in the opposite direction. When she entered the bathroom, she walked over to the sinks and stared at the mirror.
"How did this happen?" she asked her reflection. The girl in the mirror sighed. Theresa turned the tap on and washed her hands. She couldn't live in Atlanta's body forever, she wouldn't survive. They'll figure it out, after school.
She dried her hands and then walked slowly back to gym. She passed Odie in the hallway.
"Hey Odie, what are doing?" she asked. He stopped and looked at her.
"I fixed that invention you accidentally knocked over. Herry can use it after school. I have to go ask Hermes something, I'll see you after school," he said and walked away. Theresa looked at the purple contraption and started walking when she realised something: Odie's purple invention.
Sign up to rate and review this story