Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Switch

Suspicions

by Hellee 1 review

The boys know something is up, but will they figure it out?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy, Humor - Published: 2006-11-06 - Updated: 2006-11-06 - 805 words

0Unrated
Theresa quickly ran back into the bathroom and looked at her right eye. Just as she'd thought, that small piece of purple invention was floating around her eye. She bolted from the bathroom and went to find Atlanta. She looked in the classroom and saw herself, Atlanta, sitting next to Jay, looking slightly bored. She knocked on the door and Persephone answered.
"What would you like, Atlanta?" she asked.
"I need to speak to At-Theresa, it's really important," Theresa replied. Persephone nodded and called Atlanta down. When Persephone closed the door, Theresa dragged Atlanta down to the bathroom and closed the door.
"What's wrong?" Atlanta asked.
"Odie's invention, that purple thing," Theresa said.
"What?" Atlanta asked, clearly confused.
"I still have that piece of his invention in my eye, and I think that's why we switched bodies," Theresa explained. She pulled Atlanta over to the sink and showed her. Atlanta looked in her eye and found it floating around.
"How do we get it out?" Atlanta asked. Theresa thought.
"We have to tell Odie," she said.
*
After school at the dorm, all the guys gathered around Jay's bed, with the door closed.
"Okay, so we've all noticed the girls are acting strange, right?" Jay asked. They all nodded. Neil was still upset and kept throwing Archie looks of hate.
"Atlanta didn't seem herself today in P.E, she couldn't control her speed properly," Archie said. Jay nodded.
"And Theresa freaked out when I kissed her, and she usually doesn't do that," Jay said.
"We have to find out what they're hiding from us," Herry said.
"How are we going to do that?" Odie asked.
"We could corner them in the kitchen," Neil suggested.
"That's the best suggestion you've said," Archie said and Neil shot an angry glance at him. The boys walked out of Jay's room and down into the kitchen where Theresa and Atlanta were whispering about something. As soon as the boys entered the kitchen, they went quiet and stared at them.
"We know something's up, so you'd better tell us," Jay said. The girls looked at each other and then back at the boys.
"What are you talking about?" Theresa as Atlanta asked. The guys looked at each other and then lunged at the girls. They acted quick, Theresa jumped up on the counter and past the boys and out the kitchen door. Atlanta slid through Jay's legs and followed Theresa out the door. They ran to the front door, but it was blocked by Herry. They turned around and Atlanta ran through the spare room, and was followed by Archie. Theresa was on one side of the couch, and Jay was on the other. They looked at each other and then Theresa ran after Atlanta and Archie. She tripped over Archie's foot and Herry picked her up.
"Nice try," he said. She struggled to break free as Herry brought her back to the kitchen where Atlanta was sitting. He sat Theresa down at the table and the boys surrounded them.
"Tell us what you're hiding," Jay asked them. The girl's side glanced at each other.
"We aren't hiding anything," Theresa said. Archie narrowed his eyes at her.
"Don't lie, I can tell when you lie, Atlanta," he said. The real Atlanta looked up at him and smiled.
"Just tell us, we're friends and if this endangers our chances with Cronus, we have to know," Jay said.
"There-is-nothing-to-tell," Theresa said slowly.
"And even if we were hiding something, we would tell you, it's not like us to keep secrets," Atlanta said. Jay looked at both of them and then sighed.
"Okay, I believe you," he said.
"Can we go now?" Atlanta asked. Jay nodded and the girls left the kitchen muttering to each other.
"Theresa isn't usually that demanding, she sounded almost like Atlanta..." Archie said.
The girls ran up to their room and shut the door.
"They know something's up, it's probably how I reacted to Jay," Atlanta said.
"Why, what did you do?" Theresa asked.
"He kissed me and I freaked and he tried to do it again but I kept away from him, I don't want to be kissing your boyfriend," Atlanta replied. Theresa looked at her for a minute.
"Well, I collided with Archie while we were running laps, I kind of used your speed and I couldn't see where I was going," Theresa said. Atlanta laughed.
"Yeah, that took me awhile to get used to," she said. Theresa sat down on her bed and thought for a moment, while Atlanta put her lamp on.
"How are we going to corner Odie?" Atlanta asked as she sat on her own bed opposite Theresa.
"I'm not sure, but it'll be tonight sometime," Theresa replied.

The girls have a plan, will it work? Ahhh it's nearly finished! R&R please
Sign up to rate and review this story