Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Switch

Back to Normal

by Hellee 6 reviews

Odie helps the girls out

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-11-06 - Updated: 2006-11-06 - 742 words

1Funny
Odie walked down the hallway, whistling to himself. As he walked past the girls' room, a hand grabbed his shirt and yanked him into the room. He let out a little scream but stopped when he realised it was only Atlanta and Theresa. Atlanta laughed and Odie looked at her strangely.
"Why did you pull me in here for?" Odie asked.
"We want to know why we switched bodies," Theresa said with her hands on her hips. Odie laughed and then stopped when he realised she was serious. He looked at them and looked at how they were standing. Atlanta had her hands on her hips and Theresa had her arms crossed.
"Why you switched bodies? You're joking, right?" he asked.
"Do we look like we're joking?" Atlanta demanded. Odie flinched.
"Okay, Theresa would never snap like that," he said. Suspicion
"Shut up," Atlanta said.
"Back to the point, we need your help to switch back," Theresa said.
"We think it was that invention you made for reading Herry's mind," Atlanta said.
"Yeah, when it smashed, a piece got us in the eye and we think that's what caused this," Theresa said.
"Slow down, you didn't tell me that," Odie said, slightly alarmed.
"Why, is it that bad?" Atlanta asked.
"Well, I used one of Persephone's potions to make it that purple colour and to make it easier to read the mind," Odie said.
"And? What does that have to do with it?" Atlanta demanded.
"Let him speak Lana," Theresa said. Atlanta went quiet and waited for Odie to talk.
"The potion has a very strong affect on the mind, maybe that's why it affected you guys like this, especially since it hit you in the eye," Odie said.
"Is there anyway to reverse it?" Theresa asked hopefully.
"Yes, but I'll need some time to get it right," Odie said.
"How long? I can't stay like this forever!" Atlanta cried.
"A few hours," Odie replied.
"Oh, is that it?" Atlanta asked and Odie nodded.
"Well we'll let you get to it then," Theresa said and pushed him out the door.

*
Atlanta sat on her bed, throwing a tennis ball at the wall. The girls were waiting for Odie to come back, and it was now 11:30pm. Atlanta sighed heavily and looked over at Theresa who was typing into her laptop. A light knock on the door made Atlanta jump up and open it. Odie walked in and handed them each a small blue bottle.
"What's this?" Theresa asked examining it.
"It's some of the remaining potion, plus a few other ingredients Athena gave me," Odie said.
"You told Athena?" Atlanta asked.
"No, I just asked her about body switches and she told me that she had some ingredients, don't worry, I'm ninety-nine percent sure it will work," Odie said.
"What about the other one percent?" Atlanta asked.
"Just drink it, you should be back in your bodies in the morning," Odie said. He smiled at them before leaving the room. The girls looked at each other.
"If this doesn't work, I'm so going to get Odie," Atlanta said. Theresa smiled and the girls downed the potion.
The next morning, Theresa woke up with a slight headache. She slowly lifted her head off her pillow and looked at her alarm clock. It was only nine Am. She went to put her head back down when she noticed something: Atlanta's short red hair. She threw her blankets off and felt her own hair, and she was wearing her little pink nightie. She gave a sigh of relief and woke Atlanta up.
"It feels so good to be back in my own body," Atlanta said as the girls talked.
"I know, being you wasn't really that easy," Theresa said.
"Same to you, your visions are hard to handle," Atlanta said. The girls weren't in the mood to go back to sleep, so they got dressed and went down to breakfast.
While they were sitting at the table eating their cereal, the boys came in and stood in front of them.
"Yes?" Atlanta asked and nudged Theresa.
"We know why you've been acting weird," Archie said.
"Oh really? And what is it?" Theresa asked.
"You two switched bodies somehow, don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of it," Jay said. The girls looked at each other and laughed.

Finished! I hope you guys liked those stories; I'll be updating others soon, so stay tuned!
R&R!
Sign up to rate and review this story