Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Road To Hades.....AGAIN!

The Emergancy!

by atlanta_archie 8 reviews

Jay is dead..again the gag must save him! this chapter is a little like little box of horrers....:P a little like road to hades i love that episode...Jay and Theresa!!!!!!!! ROAD TO HADEs

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-11-01 - Updated: 2006-11-01 - 467 words

1Illiterate
Hi i know my other chapter was short but i hope this one is longer...:P



Chapter 2:


"Whats wrong"Exclaimed the other titans coming downt the stairs,they looked at theresa."Jay,a bird niped him"She exclaimed."Oh no"Said Achie."What kind of bird"?Asked Odie.

"I dont know it was Black and had a golden beek with red eyes.!Exclaimed Theresa.

"Oh.oh"Said Odie."What"?Asked Neil."Its the stalian raven,anyone it nips or sratches gets infected and then goes to a deseese"Said Odie."We have to go to Hera"Said Theresa.

"Waite i need a DNA sample of jays bite..."Said Odie.He took it with a clenex and put it in his laptop.

"It says theirs 5 stages to the infection...

1.memory loss
2.uncounsious-ness.
3.nercarry rimes.
4.rashes
5.pain everywhere

then death."Odie repleid.

"Oh no,Lets take him to chiron"Said herry.

The titans went to chiron.

"HELP CHIRON"Exclaimed theresa."What is it"?Asked the cinitar.

"JAy he's been niped by a raven.

"The stalian"Chiron said.Everyone nodded.He put jay on the couch.Jay then woke up."JAY"!exclaimed theresa.

"Uhh,where am i,AHH A HALF MAN HALF HORSE!Exclaimed Jay.

"Dont worry"Said Archie.

"Who are you,and you and you and you and you and you"Jay asked.

"Archie,Neil,Theresa,Herry,Odie and Im Atlanta!Said atlanta.

"Where am i"?

"NewOlympia"Exclaimed Neil."Where"?Asked Jay."N-e-w-o-l-y-m-p-i-a"Neil said.
Jay looked at the blond and laughed."No such place"Jay said.Theresa felt his head."Jay its me theresa,remember"Theresa said.Jay didnt remember."Stage 1"?She asked.Chiron and Odie nodded."Oh i hope you will get better soon"Said Theresa.


Jay then passed out."You must go to Hades to get a cure"Said chiron.."Again"Everyone sighed."You remember everything so do as the last time"Chiron said.'But only one of u must go"He continued."Who"?They asked."Pick"?

"ARCHIE OR ATLANTA"Everyone said."What why us"Exclaimed Archie.

"Yea"Atlanta exclaimd."Your the toughest,well atleast you act like it"...Neil said.

"Hey what about me"?Asked Herry."we need you here"Said chiron.

"who thinks archie should go"?Asked Theresa.Neil she and Odie raised Their hands.so did atlanta."What about atlanta"Archie and Herry raised their hands.

"Great..."Archie said sarcasticly.

"Go to hades and get the stamonian dirt"Said chiron."What does it look like"?

"Its green and white"Said odie.

"Ok"Said archie and went to hades.

"This old man,he pay drums,he played nick nack on my thumb,with a nick nack pattywack,give a dog a bone,this old man came rollin home"Jay sang.
"HUH"!Everyone exclamied.

"Hi everybody"Jay said.
_________________________________________________________________
That was long,to me...review please
Sign up to rate and review this story