Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Calm Before The Storm

Chapter 2: Let's Get This Party Started

by Blood_Red_Summer 0 reviews

you make friends! yes!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-01 - Updated: 2006-11-02 - 551 words

0Unrated
Someone was knocking at your door. That startled you quite a bit, as no one ever does that. You cautiously make your way to the door and look into the hall. There was the guy from the coffee shop. Was he stalking you?! He knocked again, not sure that you had heard. You opened the door as far as the chain would allow, and snapped, "What? What do you want?" He obviously didn't expect that you'd answer, and looked like there was nothing more that he wanted to do than turn around and head back to the elevator.

"Pete, just do it!" you heard someone hiss. You look past him and a bit down the hall was his friend with the curly brown hair.

"Okay, I'm really sorry that I upset you earlier. I didn't mean to be rude and piss you off, and I'm really sorry that I called you a bitch," he apologized like a six year old, speaking really fast to get it over with. You glanced at his friends, and one you didn't recognize. The one with curly brown hair was getting bored really quickly and was toying with the knocker on a door across the hall, the one with the sleeves and pierced chin was boring holes into the back of Pete's head, and the one you didn't know was rather cute and appeared shy.

"Do it right, Pete!" the one with the sleeves nagged.

"Shut up, Andy!" he snapped back. "I apologized, what else can I do? You're just being mean!" the one you didn't recognize sighed and came forward with some degree of difficulty due to his shyness and handed two tickets to you.

"Since Pete seems unable to do this in a gentlemanly fashion, I will. These are two backstage passes to our next show, one for you and one for a friend."

"And who are you?" you ask. You really didn't recognize any of them.

"Um, Fall Out Boy? You've really never heard of us?" Pete asked incredulously. Joe elbowed him really hard. "You know, Sugar We're Going Down, Dance Dance, A Little Less Sixteen Candles?"

"Oh, Dance Dance," you say simply. "I like that song." Actually, you were obsessed with the song and never found out who sang it.

"So, you'll be there?" The guy in the hat asked. "Patrick Stump." He shook your hand and stared at you until you said yes, you'll be there with bells on.

"I only need one ticket, I don't really have any friends," you say. What? More explaining? They don't care, why are you so concerned with giving them the details?! A voice in your head chastised you.

"Really? Then can we come in?" Pete asked. You blinked, and something possessed you to say 'yes'. Next thing you know, your new friends were sprawled all over the living room and you were making them a veggie pizza, no cheese on half for Andy's vegan sake.

"So guys, did you follow me from the café just so Pete could apologize for being a royal dick?" you ask.

"No, Pete wanted your number, but you left in such a bitchy rush that he was totally scared of you," Joe filled in.

Pete turned a violent red and exclaimed, "Joe! You weren't supposed to tell her that!"
Sign up to rate and review this story