Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Leaving The Past Behind

Bodies Part 2

by darks00 4 reviews

Sorry for the very long update! I've got caught up with another story, and I REALLY got to stop trying to update before I go to school...It's just that I always get ideas right when I wake up or be...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-01 - Updated: 2006-11-02 - 827 words

2Exciting
____________________________________________________________

Beaten why for
Can't take much more
_____________________________________________________________

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I was praticly ordered by Al to go to Ice's new ice lair. Apparently, she had a super computer that sound shut down all the computers in the world. If she succeeds, it would be master distrution.

All trains and airplanes would crash...electricity would be out...and innocent people would die. That's why Al called me to this mission.

I had no choice.

___________________________________________________________

One - Nothing wrong with me
Two - Nothing wrong with me
Three - Nothing wrong with me
Four - Nothing wrong with me

________________________________________________________

No, I didn't like leaving Krissy and Delilah behind. But what choice did I have? I knew Delilah would understand when I come home.

______________________________________________________

AT ICES LAIR:

I was cautious. I didn't want to get over confident and do something stupid. This was my first mission ever without Delilah. I pray to God everything will be alright. I had turned on my flashlight, for it was hard to see in the icy lair. It hurt my eyes when the light reflected off the icicles. I chilled in the cold. I wished I had brought a coat. Stupid me!

__________________________________________________________

One - Something's got to give
Two - Something's got to give
Three - Something's got to give
Now

____________________________________________________________

I kept on walking, hearing my shoes walk against the freshly made snow. It scared me when the snow soon got shallower, than I fell into a pitfall. I let out a scream of surprise. I screamed in pain when I hit the ground. It was deep, and I was sure I sprained my ankle. It hurt so bad, as if someone kept on stabbing it.

"My, oh my," Said a voice. "What a catch."

I looked up to see Ice. I wanted to say something back to her, but I couldn't I was out of breath from the fall.

"Gaurds, get him out of there." She ordered. "But be careful. We wouldn't want to hurt the cuttie."

I grunted in discust.

____________________________________________________________

Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the floor

________________________________________________________

One of the guards let down a rope, while the other one to pick me up and put me on his shoulder as if I wayed as much as Krissy. I tried to squirm and fight back, but I couldn't do much with a twisted ankle.

The gaurds tied me to a chair made out of ice. I let my head out in defeat. I looked at my ankle. The bottom of my pant leg was cut a little bit, to reveal my hurt ankle.

"Aww did you get hurt?" Ice said in a babish tone.

I refused to answer. I just put my head down. But Ice came up to me, and used her cold, icy hands and lifted my chin up to stare into her cold, blue eyes. I tried to turn away but her grip on my chin was too strong.

"I'll fix it if you help me." She said in a flirtious voice.

"NEVER." I said coldly. "Now, what about that computer..."

"And like I'd tell you." She said as she laughed. "That's my problem. I always tell you my plan, then you stop me."

"I know your plan. You're planning to crash all the words computers, so everything will basicly go dead."

"...Shut up," She said in annouance that I knew her plan.

_________________________________________________________

Push me again
This is the end

______________________________________________________

"Join me," Ice said.

"Or what?" I spat out.

She went up to me, with an ugly grin, which scared me. She pressed on my ankle...and hard. I screamed in pain. She finally took her hand off my ankle.

"Hurts, doesn't it?"

I still refused to speak.

"Speak when I'm talking to you!" She screamed, and kicked my ankle again.

I screamed, as tears of pain fell from my eyes.

"Yes. It hurts," I admitted so she wouldn't hurt me.

"Will you join me?"

"NEVER."

She was about to touch my ankle again...

No, not again...

_______________________________________________________

Skin against skin blood and bone
You're all by yourself but you're not alone
You wanted in now you're here
Driven by hate consumed by fear

_____________________________________________________

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!" Screamed a voice.

Huh? I turned to see the silouette of Delilah. What? How was she here? Where was Krissy? But I was in no shape to talk. I was in too much pain and breathless.

"Delilah..." I said breathlessly.

"I'm here, Juls," She assured me.

"What are you doing here? You mean, you're both still spies and together?"

"Darn right," Said Delilah, coming towards her.

"Aww you and cutie are still together..." She said, laughing.

"Back off, he's mine!" My wife cried out.

"You mean you guys are married?"

"Yep. And I'm the jealous type."

And Delilah was pissed...I just prayed she wouldn't do something sutpid.


___________________________________________________________

Let the bodies hit the floor

_________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story