Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Savin' Me

Prologue

by acting-singing-bella 7 reviews

The seven Heroes have yet another mission and must beat Cronus, but when Cronus kidnaps two very important people in the gang, he has complete power over the team or else they will die J/T & A/A

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-03 - Updated: 2006-11-03 - 321 words

-1Cliche
here's the first chapter....enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Theresa! Atlanta! Go and catch Cronus from behind!" Jay called to Atlanta and Theresa from battling a few giants with Herry, Odie, Neil and Archie. The two girls nodded.
"We'll make you proud Jay!" Theresa called the the handsome brunette leader. Atlanta began to run and Theresa follwed behind. Atlanta got her bloas and threw it at Cronus' legs and it tied around him and he fell to the ground. He screamed with agony.
"Get me out of this!!" Theresa ran and she hit his head with her nunchucks. She thought she had knocked him out and she went to his side and nudged him....until he grabbed her wrist. He grabbed his scythe and cut the bolas around his feet and his stood up and had Theresa by the neck. She screamed for help and Atlanta came and began to attack him, but he grabbed her by the neck too. The giants saw Cronus with the two girls and left the boys alone and ran away. Jay and Archie were the first to notice that Cronus had the girls. Archie's jaw dropped.
"Atlanta!!! Let her go Cronus!" Cronus smirked.
"And what will you do if I don't?" Jay got out his xiphos and had an angry look in his eyes.
"You don't want to know what we are going to do Cronus!!" Cronus laughed and he made a portal open and he walked in, with Theresa and Atlanta! Theresa and Atlanta's screams quickly faded when the portal closed. Jay and Archie fell to their knees and screamed.
"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jay and Archie could feel hot tears forming in their eyes. They had just lost the two girls they ever cared about. They kept on crying, wishing they knew what they could do to save them
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg that first chappie was crap! grrrr....lol random well please give me some ideas for my next chapter....later days
Sign up to rate and review this story