Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Seeing Double

Chapter 4

by jekka10 4 reviews

Blah.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-04 - Updated: 2006-11-05 - 1559 words

1Funny
Authors Note: Hey everyone. It's Jessica. Yes I know I FINALLY updated but I've been busy. I'm still not done my homework either. I had soprts all weekend and school all week, plus homework and practices. Fun stuff. Well here is the next chapter!

Disclaimer: I do not own Class of the Titans, it's owned by Nelvada, Teletoon, and Studio B.
Chapter 4.

Archies lips formed in to a small smirk, Atlanta looked up at the ceiling, Herry laid his head on his hand and just looked away. Odie hid behind his lap top screen, curls of hair poking out from the sides. Jay just stared.

"You HAVE to be Phil's girlfriend." Neil stated bluntly.

"What?! Uhh, no thanks."

"We have to spy on him, and you are the last one to say 'not it'."

"I think I should be able to choose who and who I don't go out with. Kind of a decision you made without me, and I'd appreciate it if I was apart of it."

"You still haven't said 'not it.'"

"Neil! I wasn't even here!"

"Not my fault. You still haven't said it."

"Argh, not it! Happy now?"

"You're the last one to say it, you're it."

"Know what?! Fine, it's better then arguing with you anyways."
Neil turned to the others, "I told you she'd do it."

She stared at everyone trying to hold childish giggles in. Her eyes slowly squinted while she gave an intense glare and everyone tensed up. She didn't like to be toyed with, and she didn't like losing, two things that were currently happening. She was going to be as bad as she was when she had her period, and to sum it up, no one stayed around her when it was happening. Atlanta thought about it knowing both her and Theresa were on the same cycle, and calculated their time of the month was in, oh, approximately 2 days. She mumbled 'Greeeaaattt' and Archie looked over with a questioning look. She mouthed the words 'PMS in T-minus 2 days.' He cringed and looked back at Theresa, he then gulped, sensing the already anger bubbling inside of her. What a great week this is gonna be. We're in for it. He let the muscles in his neck go loose and his head collided against the countertop. Everyone looked with worry at the surprising noise.

"Ouch, that's got to be a couple hundred brain cells down the drain."

"Shut up Neil, you are going to lose some anyways in the next week."

Ignoring and not understanding what Archie had said, Neil hummed to himself while he inspected everything was perfect on his body.

---

It was third block, the one before lunch, when Theresa walked in to her math class grumbling to herself. /Stupid Neil, stupid team, stupid Phil. Why me? Aughhh. She noticed Phil sitting down by himself. /She walked over with a smile on her face and tapped his shoulder lightly.

"Excuse me? Is this seat taken?"

Her honey-filled voice would sicken any girl, but to a guy it was so sweet.

"Go ahead."

"Thanks, I'm Theresa."

"Phil."

"So nice to meet you."

She gave a pleasant smile and opened up her books. The teacher gave them their lesson while they took notes and asked questions. Theresa tore a tiny piece of her lined paper from the corner and wrote on it 'Want to do lunch?' He looked at her raising an eyebrow, to make sure the note was on purpose. She nodded lightly and once again smiled. He wrote down a simple 'sure.' She looked at the clock an noticed half an hour in the class. She concentrated back on the board where the teacher was writing something about how to solve the slope using the formula way.

---

Damnit damnit damnit. Jay looked over his English book in class. He moaned in frustration. Why did Theresa actually take the job. I was going to tell her this week. I hate coincidental happenings. Stupid Phil. I wonder if he's in her math right now? He looked at the clock, two minutes until lunch. BRIIIIING! That clock needs to be reset, it's two minutes behind. I'll go find Theresa and see how she's coping with this nonsense all around us.

Jay packed his backpack with his English books and head to his locker. He turned the dial twice to the right, once to the left, then right directly to the number. It popped open and the put his whole backpack in, then grabbed money on the door of his locker for lunch. He looked down the hall and saw bright orange hair bouncing towards from him. Her eyes, on the other hand, were staring at the guy whose arm she latched on too. She was giggling to some dumb joke he had said. Jays jealousy rose within him and he turned back in to his locker and shut it harder than usual. He walked by her and he smiled at her. She didn't even look.

What if she starts liking him, what if she doesn't hang around with me anymore, what if she has no time for me?? What if she never even liked me? I'm gonna kill Neil.

Theresa whipped her head around and saw Jay slump by, his shoulders hanging low. I thought I saw purple and yellow. She smirked to herself. He looks like he could need some cheering up. I'll go ask what's wrong and come right back to Phil.

"Phil, one second, one of my best friends looks down and looks like they need cheering up. Is that all right if I leave for one minute? I'll be right back promise, just meet me in the main foyer."

He started walking away but Theresa left with out waiting for an answer as she jogged down the hallway, agility from the fights with Cronus improving her ability to move down the hall through the obstacles. As she neared her subject she started to sprint. He heard light footprints coming behind him and he turned around to inspect, as he did this turn his predator jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. His hands held her up by her behind as she leaned in and propped her forehead against his. He was getting nervous by the close proximity of the two bodies.

"What's wrong?" [a/n: thought I was going to make them kiss eh?]

"Nothing is."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, seriously."

"Something is wrong, what is it?

"Nothing Theresa!"

"I'm physic Jay. I may not be able to read your mind, but I'm pretty damn close."

This made Jay even more nervous. Wonderful, first I get jealous, then she jumps on me and by standers probably think we're about to kiss and now she's telling me she's close to reading my mind, which happens to be about her. Of course, wonderful.

"I'm fine, I'm just wondering if you'll still have time for your friends with your newly found boyfriend."

"Of course Jay, I couldn't give up you guys for a boyfriend. Heck, we're not even going out yet. Just for lunch. You hold a special place in my heart Jay, all of you. That's not going to be covered up by a silly boyfriend, especially when it's for protection for him."

"Thanks Theresa, that makes me feel a lot better."

"See I told you something was wrong."

"Well I guess you were right then."

"In that case, here's a kiss to make it feel better."

Before she could finish the sentence she tilted her head towards Jays and slowly kissed him. He kissed back. A light rouge glowed on his cheeks at first, then once again went away. She opened her emerald eyes and looked in to his chocolate brown orbs.

"How the by standers won't be confused if we're going to kiss or not."

"You read my mind."
"I told you I was close, sessions with Persephone pay off. I have to go back to Phil now. We're uhh going on a lunch date."

"See you in gym class then."

"Yeah, see you then."

She jumped down from his arms and smiled sweetly. She turned around and started jogging towards the main exit to find Phil. Jay smiled and turned towards the hallway that led down to the cafeteria. Once inside the lunch room he was happier then usual.

---

"What's up with you."

"Yeah why are you so perky?"

Neil and Odie questioned. Archie had a sly grin on his face as he said, "I bet he finally kissed Theresa."

"Shut up Archie. At least I finally did."

Herry laughed, "Hah! Burn on Archie."

"Anyways back to Theresa and Jay, about damn time! There was enough flirting over the past year already."

"Neil, I said shut up."

"He's getting embarrassed!" Atlanta chimed in a sing-song voice.

"I'm getting my food now. Hopefully you won't be so immature once I get back from the line."

Odie yelled after him and he walked away, "I wouldn't count on that!"

"Well lets just say in a certain purple haired friend of ours does not stop teasing. Someone oblivious to his secret will soon find out."

At that Archie stopped talking. Everyone burst out laughing except Atlanta.

"What's so funny?"

---

Read and review please? It seems to make me update faster. Much Love, Jekka.
Sign up to rate and review this story