Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Seeing Double

Chapter 3

by jekka10 3 reviews

Read.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Published: 2006-10-25 - Updated: 2006-10-25 - 1530 words

0Unrated
Yes I know. I haven't updated. Oh well, I don't own COTT.

---


Theresa awoke early with a dreamless sleep. Oh good, I actually had a peaceful sleep. She crawled out her bed, wishing she could sleep longer. /Damn school. Always torturing us. Wait, did I do my homework? Bah, there's more important things in the world. Now what should I wear? /She went through her drawers until she found a captivating green wife beater-tank top that matched her eyes, then pulling out a pair of beige capri's. Her white shoes matched everything, they were always so comfy any ways. She ran to the washroom with clothes in hand, placing them on the counter. A quick hair wash and washing of her face and she was out. She let down her hair, smelling very ripe of rainforest flowers and brushed it out, then pulled it back up in a ponytail with her bangs hanging at the side of her face. Placing gold earrings in and the finishing touches of her minimal makeup she went to the washroom once again to brush her teeth. Grabbing her purse and everything that could possibly fit in a bottomless purse, she walked out. Everyone was just starting to wake up, but she was alert now, no need to go back to bed.

She sat in the kitchen and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl. Slowly and paitently waiting for the others while listening to the crunching of the apple. It was juicy, the way she liked apples to be, that way she didn't need a drink. Something small no one would notice, but always made her day. She smiled as majority of her teammates walked into the kitchen, each grabbing some type of food. Neil came 5 minutes later, still inspecting himself in his mirror./ He's a better multi-tasker than me, he can walk and stare into his mirror while perfecting his appearance all at the same time. He does have luck though./ She giggled mentally and stood up. She gazed around the room, trying to remember something. She stopped at Herry and ran to Jay, tugging at his arm she pulled him into the next room.

"Are we gonna tell them now? Seems logical," she peered at Jay.

"Sounds good to me, everyone is already there, who's to do the explaining?"

"You. You're the leader." Theresa smirked.

"Fine."

They got into the kitchen and called for everyone's attention, Archie decided it was best to take away Neil's distraction. Everyone was curious about what these two had to say, and why it seemed so important that they had to go discuss this topic in another room.

Atlanta reached over to Archies ear, "Probably going to announce they're going out or something, haha."

Archie gave a smirk back, ammused by the thought, though Jay broke his concentration.

"When we went out for a walk last night," Jay was interrupted.

"You went out for a walk?"

Theresa spoke up, getting adjetated from the interruptions and not being able to speak."Yes we did, glad to see we were missed. We told Neil but obviously he never told you."

Jay continued, "As I was saying, when we went out for a walk and saw a stranger that looked exactly like Herry. We called Herry's name out to him but instead he told us his name was Phil. I think he might've been a descendant of Heracles brother, Iphicles. Genetics finally brought them to look alike. I know there's really nothing to this guy and he's none of our business but what I've been thinking is what if Cronus goes after him thinking it is Herry, maybe trying to get rid of him, thinking it'll break the prophecy." Jay continued.

"I'm going to tell Hera once school's out for the day, maybe she'll do something about him. We should go now though, we'll be late for our classes if we wait any longer."

"Atlanta and I have spares first block, so we'll go boarding until second block starts."

Everyone headed out the door except those two and Theresa called over her shoulder, "You two have fun on your date." The whole group burst out in laughs and the two sitting on the barstools blushed different shades of red./ Oh haha Theresa. You're just too funny./ Atlanta broke his thought and yanked on his arm.

"We going boarding or what?"

"Uh, yeah." Archie said trailing behind her as they ran out the door.
---
Theresa sat next to Herry in biology class, they were taking notes from her mentor, yet no one else knew about the gods real identities. Theresa chewed on her pen, gazing at Herry, wondering how Cronus was able to clone him./ Maybe he wasn't cloned, wait maybe it was Phil! /Excited at her discovery and conclusion to what her and Jay have been puzzling over she bit down too hard on her pen. Blue ink spilled down over the bottom of her shirt and beige pants.

"Aughhh, damnit!"

"Theresa, is there something wrong?" Mrs. Persephone asked.

"Uhh, my pen just exploded, may I go change into my P.E. clothes or something?"
Theresa cringed, hoping that the teacher wouldn't change into her angry side, and the fact they were more on a personal note would help persuade Persephone lean towards what Theresa wanted to hear.

"Sure, but make it quick," she said with a slight smile.
Theresa flashed a smile and ran out of class towards the girl's changeroom. She ran in to the door, wrists cracked from impact. She looked up, noticing that she was totally oblivious to the sign stating, 'Use other washroom, cleaning in progress.' But my locker with my clothes are in there. Not a good day so far. She waited paitently outside the door. Jay walked down the hall at a quick pace towards the washrooms. Stupid Ares, won't let someone tend to a very important matter. Gods, I gotta go. Theresa spotted him and called out his name.

"Jay! I know what, or actually who the clone is!"

"Nice shirt" He smirked.

"Shut up, the guy fighting Herry isn't a clone! It's Phil. Cronus probably just gave him super strength, well more then Herry has."

"Seems probable, so Cronus isn't going to kill him, but use him against us. I'll tell Hera right after the last bell, but what happened to you?"

Theresa informed him, "Pen explosion, now I'm waiting for Mr. Suez to finish cleaning the locker rooms so I can change."

"Well I have business to tend to, talk to you at lunch." Jay winced at the intended reason he came to this area or the school.

"See you then." Theresa waved as the janitor walked out. Theresa ran in, hoping Persephone wouldn't get mad at her. She had a reason, she just wouldn't include Jay in the excuse.

---

Jay stepped into the janitors' closet after pressing his pendant into the lock. He pulled down on the light switch and the door slammed behind him. He walked in to the blue screen. Once on the other side he found Hera and explain the situation. She replied with the same concerned look on her face that she always had.

"Keep an eye on him, we don't want Cronus to get him."

"So you're telling us to spy on him?" Jay asked confused.

"Yes," She laid on hand over the other. "Don't make it too obvious though, or else he will get suspicious and probably make it challenging to find him."

Well duh, it's not like he'll feel normal with people following him around. Jay nodded to Hera and started back to the entrance, trying to think up a plan while walking. Crashing in to Theresa while walking, she stumbled backwards and fell on her behind.

"Sorry about that." He helped her up, she accepted his hand, brushing her hair out of her face with her other hand. She stated a simple 'Thanks' and smiled, walking towards her mentors solarium.
---
He turned the knob on the Brownstones outside door and said hi to everyone in the building. A few minutes after, he told them about what Hera had said, and Theresa's theory. They nodded in agreement as Jay did to Hera.

"Won't he find it suspicious that we're on his tail everywhere?" Archie implied.

"Of course, that's why we need, like, an undercover spy." Neil grinned.

"Either someone needs to go as a really good friend of his or maybe his girlfriend." Jay explained the options.

"With Herry it would be to weird to see duplicates walking around everywhere together. The rest of us are able candidates"

"No, not me. Not at all." Atlanta practically jumped out of her seat stating how she was not right for the job.

Everyone else wasn't really that worried if they were chosen or not, but becoming really good friends with this guy that quickly would seem just weird, and make them seem gay. None of them had a problem with that choice in life, but it wasn't them and didn't want it reflected on themselves. Then Theresa walked in the door. She greeted everyone with a small smile.

"Hey, what is everyone talking about?"
Sign up to rate and review this story