Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

Praying For Love In a Lap Dance And Paying In Naviety

by xxlaurenxx 3 reviews

...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-11-06 - Updated: 2006-11-06 - 959 words

0Unrated
What's this! An update, so soon! Why yes, I love you all that much where I felt it was my duty to update! So yea, read the wonderful story kiddies and keep the reviews coming!


He startled my hips as he began thrusting himself inside of me. As his lips crashed against mine I began to moan in pleasure. He knew exactly what I liked; no...he knew what I loved. He began trusting faster, harder as I began to climax. "Ry...oh...Ryan!" I practically screamed as I dug my nails into the mattress. He began leaving butterfly kisses from my ear all the way down to my collarbone. Suddenly he glanced back up at me, "Haylee, I love you."

__________________________________________________________

Suddenly my eyes were forced opened my the loud, annoying ringing of my house phone which was for some reason laying right next to my ear. I let out a slight groan.

Only a fucking dream

I had gotten used to being woken up disappointed after that dream. It wasn't the way it all panned out; Ryan and me had done it many times before, around five months ago was when it all first started, but it was more of what he said; how he said he loved me. It never had happened before and I didn't expect it to, I only hoped that maybe he would someday feel the same way I did.

No, that's asking far too much

Confused and tiredly I pick up the phone, clicked the on button and answered, "Hello?" I said softly.

"What the hell, Haylee", the familiar voice said. It was my very best friend Ali. We had known each other ever since the first day of middle school and remained friends ever since. "I've been trying to get a hold of you since like ten in the morning!"

I glanced over at the clock which now shown 3:07 p.m. "Sorry Ali, I've been sleeping all morning."

I heard her sign loudly into the receiver. "Well, me and you are going out today, it's been forever since I've actually seen you in person." I loved the way she said it; how it was more or a demand then a request.

I began to think, and it had only been about four days since I've seen her, which in fact is very strange seeing as we work at the same store. "Okay, where do you want to meet up?"

She took a pause; I'm taking it to think about where she wanted to go. "I'm thinking the Starbucks over on East Avenue, I really need some coffee."

I nodded to myself as I began to stand up and stretch. "Ok, I'll meet you there in half and hour, okay?" I yawned.

"Ok, see you then." I clicked the phone off as I began walking into the bathroom and looked at my reflection.

My eyes now were slightly red and puffy from me crying myself to sleep earlier, my eyeliner was now slightly smeared from me falling asleep. I wiped it off carefully and re-applied it on dark, and did the same with the foundation.

After getting changed and all ready I walked into my kitchen to get my purse and a can of mountain dew when I looked over and saw Ryan sitting in my living room.

Haylee I love you

Half startled, I jumped a little at the sight of him, "Ryan! What are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

He smiled as he began to approach me, "I just wanted to see you," he smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I leaned back, "Um...I can't right now Ry, I've got other plans with Ali." I really wished that I hadn't; for I would have been just as happy fucking Ryan then sipping coffee any day, but I hadn't seen Ali in a while and I wanted to catch up. "Maybe later."

Haylee I love you

He let out a loud sigh, "Fine, I'll just go back home to Chelsea and...." He didn't need to finish, he knew that I knew what he was going to say; and I'm pretty sure he knew I was jealous too; he used his girlfriend as almost a weapon against me.

I rolled my eyes and only pretended not to care, "Go right ahead, I'm going to Starbucks", I said as I breezed right passed him and out the door. As I passed him I inhaled his scent, making me only wanted more.

Haylee I love you

Gahh I wished that fucking thought would get out of my mind. He doesn't love me, he never will, I need to get over it. As I walked to the elevator and got in suddenly Ryan ran up and got in too.

" Thought I was just gonna stay there and wait for you to get back?" he smiled. I knew he didn't mean it in a bad way, but he didn't realize how much the way he said it hurt. "I've got more important things to do."

We stood their silently as we passed down threw the levels of the apartment complex.

5

4

3

2

1

DING


The elevator doors opened up and we both began walking out towards the front door. As we got onto the sidewalks he leaned in and kissed me on the forehead, "I'll be back tomorrow night, same time, okay?"

He talked to my as though I was a little kid. That was probably the one thing that I hated about him. No wait.... There were two things I hated about him; the first was how he didn't love me back.

The fucking man whore

I rolled my eyes as we both started in different directions down the busy down town Minneapolis sidewalks.
Sign up to rate and review this story