Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

She Didn't Choose This Role

by xxlaurenxx 4 reviews

...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-07 - Updated: 2006-11-08 - 985 words

0Unrated
Gosh, aren't updates just the best! Hee hee thanks so much for the comments people, keep em' coming, alrighty


Fast-forward about 27 hours....

Ali and Me were sitting at my apartment eating kettle corn and watching old eighties classics. We had been hanging out ever since the coffee shop, just going out shopping and doing girl things. It was fun, and definitely something that I needed. I had probably been isolated in my apartment for a good week before we got together.

But like I was saying, we were watching movies; we had already gotten through Revenge Of The Nerds, The Breakfast Club, Animal House and Dirty Dancing and were now halfway through Sixteen Candles.

If only life was like that; things could move from pure shit to practically a fairy tale.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. Ali's eyes still fixated on the TV, I jumped over the couch and got to the door. I opened it and was surprised to see an anxious looking Ryan standing in my doorway.

"Uh.... Ry?" He began walking towards me as if he were going to kiss me; I moved quickly, dodging him. "I have someone over right now, we can't do anything tonight." I said quietly. Ali didn't know about Ryan and my little "get-togethers" and I didn't intend on her finding out either.

He let out an almost-too-loud-sigh as he looked around the corner almost peering in to see who I was with, "Is it a guy?" he asked curiously.

I rolled my eyes, "Well, if you must no, it's not", I said. "I'm with Ali, but I'll call you later, okay?"

I began closing the door on him, but he pushed it right back opened and walked in like it was his own place. "Oh geeze... Is that Sixteen Candles!" he said excitedly as he ran over and sat down on the couch.

Like I said earlier, Ryan is in fact just a "boy"

I rolled my eyes as I walked over slowly and took a seat next to him on the couch, "Look who came to join us, All", I said sarcastically. Don't get me wrong, I had fallen head over heals for this kid, but lately he was getting on my nerve.

"Hey Ry", Ali said as she continued to keep her eyes glued to the screen.

_______________________________________________________________

It was nearly two in the morning when our 80s movie marathon had finally come to an end. "See you later Ali", I said as she walked out the door to go home.

I closed the door softly and looked back in the living room where Ryan sat on the couch staring at me, smiling sinisterly. He got up and began approaching me, "She finally left, huh?" he said as he leaned crashed his lips onto mine.

Wasting no time at all he slid in tongue into my mouth and picked me up, moving us into the bedroom. As he threw the two of us onto the bed I began to think:

Where the hell is the excitement in all of this?

I knew I was right. I mean what was so great about him coming over every other night and us just...fucking? Doing the same thing night after night, no feelings whatsoever, or at least no feeling from him. In fact, I gained nothing from it. What he got was a good time, and I was pretty much his sex slave. O God, did I really sink this low?

And what did I get out of all of this?

I got tear's every morning after he left; I got the most wonderful thing given to me, then ripped right away, and I got the feeling that I was nothing but a worthless skank. Oh, but on the bright side, I could say I was fucking Ryan Ross...

Oh, how lovely

Just as Ryan reached to un-clip my bra, I leaned out of our kiss and backed away. He looked at me confused, "Uhhh.... Haylee, what's wrong?" he asked not even trying to sound like he cared.

"Where's the excitement in all of this?" I asked as I moved over to the edge of the bed.

He moved up to me and began nibbling on my neck like I was just playing some game with him, "The excitement is not getting caught," I smiled as he began sucking on my neck.

I leaned out quickly. "But don't you get sick of all of this Ry?" I asked as I dangled my feet off of the side of the bed. "Don't you get sick of me?"

He took a deep breath. "Of course not, Haylee", he said as he sat next to me. "And I mean, it's all just fun, right? Isn't it nice to be able to do this without any strings?"

If I told you that you were killing me, would you stop?

I wanted to start fucking strangling him. Was he so blind sighted where he couldn't see my true feelings for him? Tears began filling my eyes, but I held them back, making sure not to let Ryan see. "Ryan, I can't do this tonight." I took a pause. "I don't know if I can even do this at all anymore."

His expression quickly changed to extremely surprised, "Whoa...Haylee what are you talking about?" he took a pause almost thinking about what to say. "You don't wanna screw around anymore?"

"No... I...I just can't."

He stood up and began walking towards the door. "You know what, Haylee?" he asked as he stood in my doorway. "You're nothing but a fucking waste; a worthless whore." He took a pause. "I can replace you in a second, you'll see; and then you'll be sorry." He walked out and I heard him slam my front door as tears began pouring down the sides of my face.

He's nothing but exactly right...



















Sign up to rate and review this story