Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

Talk To The Mirror, Oh, Choke Back Tears

by xxlaurenxx 2 reviews

...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-09 - Updated: 2006-11-10 - 897 words

0Unrated
UPDATES, UPDATES, UPDATES! Hee hee, thanks again for reading, you guys are awesome. keep the comments commin' and I hope you love it!

I lay in bed, feeling sorry for myself as I stained my silk bedcover, yet again, with my many tears and my seeping eye makeup. He had no fucking clue as to what he was doing to me. Since we started hooking up, I was a fucking emotional wreck all the time and he could even care less, as long as I was still giving him what he wanted. He wore me down to almost nothing.

Tears began pouring down the sides of my face as I quickly ran into the bathroom and started myself down. My dark hair was messed up and slightly greasy as a few random strands sat in front of my eyes. My eyeliner was now making its way almost halfway down my cheeks, my skin white and pasty.

You nothing

Just a worthless whore

An ugly, worthless whore


With that, I collected every bit of power and fury from my small, weak body and smashed my knuckle into the mirror. I hadn't realized what I had really done until I noticed the shattered glass all over my bathroom floor. I looked at my hand, which was now cut in many places from the glass. The blood was already making its way down my forearm and dripped slightly off of my elbow. In shock, I collapsed to the floor, landing on the glass that left small punctures in my arms and legs, and I pass out.

________________________________________________________


I woke up a while later uneasily; my eyes fluttering opened, and saw an unfamiliar face helping me sit forward. He was nothing short of gorgeous, not like an every day person, he was like a Hollywood gorgeous. He had a wonderful shade of soft emerald green eyes that looked amazing when the light hit them just right. And to match them was his softly, creamy off white skin and his dark brown, nearly black locks of chin-length hair.

"Hey...", I said confused and weakly as I began sitting up on my own. "How did you..." he cut me off.

"I heard a crash in here when I was coming home to my apartment. Your door was opened, and I wanted to make sure nothing bad happened, so I just let myself in", he said.

I smiled faintly. "Thanks", I said as sweetly as possible. There was an indescribable pain in my head that made me want to just go and down the entire bottle of aspirins. Then I looked down; my hand was now all wrapped up. "Did you fix up my cuts?" I asked softly.

"Yeah, when I walked in you were bleeding all over the place", he said as he leaned my body on his. "I've got my boy scout first aid badge." He smiled.

And of course he wasn't perfect enough with just the looks, but he had the most breathtaking smile, I could have just stared at him the entire day. Then I realized that I was leaning on a complete stranger just wearing just a little tank top and my underwear. "I'm sorry, I didn't get your name", I said sweetly as I discreetly began to shift forward.

"Adam. I just recently moved into the apartment four-doors-down. " Gosh what a gorgeous name, Adam. "And you are..."

"Haylee." I extended my soar, wrapped up arm out to shake his hand as he did the same as he took my hand and shook it softly. "Nice to meet you", I smiled.

"Nice to meet you." Then, there was a slight pause for a moment, nothing awkward or anything, just a natural pause almost as to enjoy each other's company. "So...what was a beautiful girl like you doing smashing a mirror?" he asked. "That's seven years of bad luck you know." Again, he released that beautiful smile.

"Long story", I said simply. "But I'm over it now. It was all over something completely...ridiculous."

He smiled and then looked at the clock. His expression changed to almost surprised. "Haylee, I'm so sorry. I wish I could stay and talk for longer, but I have to be to work in fifteen minutes."

Of course, right when we were starting to hit it off

He walked to the door way and then turned and began walking back quickly. "You think I could have your number...you know, just so I can check in and make sure you're alright?" it was so cute how he had that little bit of shyness in his voice. I smiled and nodded as I took a post-it note and a pen that was sitting on my bedside table and quickly jotted down my number and handed him the paper. "I'll call you later on tonight, if that's okay." He said, again with the shy tone in his voice. I nodded, trying not to seem to eager, and smiled.

He then leaned in and kissed me softly on the cheek as I began feeling my cheeks started to get hot, probably turning a good seventy-six different shades of red. "Okay, I'll talk to you later," he walked out of the room and then out of the apartment.

Wow, things have done practically a 180, and if I do say so myself, things are beginning to shape out quite lovely...
Sign up to rate and review this story