Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 21

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 21

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-11-07 - Updated: 2006-11-08 - 894 words

1Insightful
last chapter was Stacey's longest, and this just might be my shortest chapter. enjoy though.




Chapter 21








Joe's POV

"its not over yet?" I asked but before I could hear her answer.


"Tell me what happened" he said insanly calm.
"dude I swear I didn't mean to...it was about three years ago. She called me from some party. She was drunk...to put it nicely. When I got there she was all over some guy. I grabbed her taking her to my car...she came on to me...and well one thing led to another."


"Isnt there any easier way to do this?"
"If there was I'd set it up for you," she half smiled.

"Did she kill her?" I asked finally looking up at stacey. The thought had been bugging ever since I found out I could have been a dad.

Stacey looked horrified. "no! omg no...laura couldn't do a thing like that..."

"but jess..."

"jess talks shit...but no she didn't kill her...the doctor said something about the baby not implanting...or burying herself into the womb. It was just a shot of bad luck...or well good in this case I guess."

I felt a wave of relief spread over me. I am really glad she didn't kill her...if she did I don't think I could forgive her. But this changes things. Yeah I am mad that she didn't tell me...but I don't know its all so frustrating.





Laura's POV


He fell to his knees, his head leaned against the counter. I didnt have a clue as to what was going on; and it scared me. "Joe," I tried to calm down, saying his name no louder then a whisper. He lifted his head, sitting back on the floor, "Are you okay?" He nodded closing his eyes, "What just happen?"
"I dont know, it's happen a couple times before,"
"When?" He blinked his eyes a few times, looking to me.
"Im sorry about our baby," my eyes widen and my mouth slightly dropped open.
"What?" I managed to get out, he had to have remembered; what other way could he have known about her.
"Our baby, Im sorry you lost her,"



Joe's POV


She stared at me, I guess anyone would be in shock over this, "Whenever that thing happens, that just happen I remember, bits and pieces but its still a memory," she looked away from me, sniffling. She was now crying, as she had been crying when i came here, and in the two memories.
"Oh, im sorry I didnt want you to cry," I whispered after a moment.
"No, its okay, you're remembering, its just a little overwhelming," she brushed the tears away from her face, and her hair behind her ears, "Are you okay though, you need some water or something?"
"Im okay, I dont need anything, thanks,"



Patrick's POV


"I suck at dancing,"
"Let her be the judge of that," Stacey laughed, moving so Kristi could get up, she reached for my hand grabbing it pulling me out of the booth.
"Yeah let me be the judge of that," she smiled pulling me to the middle of the dance floor.



Stacey's POV


"What are you doing?" I looked away from Kristi and Patrick out of the dance floor to Pete.
"Uh im chilling," I rolled my eyes.
"That's not what i meant, what the hell are you doing here?"
"Im chilling, since when do you care? shouldnt you be pulling your sister off of Cole? You know since you think you have to take care of her like shes a baby," his face went from serious to pale with the mentioning of Laura and Cole's names. He leaned back crossing his arms, looking away from me, "What I hit a nerve; you cant take the fact that your sister doesnt need you anymore," he didnt look at me, he just shook his head, "She took off with Cole and there was nothing you could do about it, shes still with him and theres still nothing you can do about it, there will never be anything you can do about it,"

"Just stop talking about her okay," he snapped at me, getting up. Oh now he wants to not talk about her.
"Why? huh?"
"Stacey just go back in there and stop talking about Laura, last time im gonna warn you,"
"Excuse me? warn me? you dont control my mouth, or any part of me, nor do you seem to control anything else right now," I wanted to push his buttons see how far I could get him to go, "I think its funny how all of sudden you dont want to talk about her, she's the topic of everything lately, and its funny now you dont want to talk about her, how about talking about the fact that this relationship is on the last straw because you're obbessed with being the hero in your sister's eyes," he went to walk away, but I grabbed his arm.
"Then let the straw be drawn and thrown away, because im not gonna stop worrying about my sister, thanks to you I let her go with that dickhead you call a friend, and he fucking raped her," he pulled his arm out of my grasp, leaving me standing there with my mouth dropped to the floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story